Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1332. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Greetings Everyone,

Just wanted to give everyone an update on how things with DigiByte are progressing!  We are still in China/ HK working on making some very exciting international things happen for DigiByte & DigiPay.

As for the multi-algo implementation we will be organizing a much larger test of the switch over. We will post more when we are ready. Long story short some very exciting things are around the corner for DigiByte!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR DIGIBYTE
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

Seriously, fix DigiShield issue ASAP.

Last block: 135714 2014-06-25 14:56:33

http://explorer.cryptopoolmining.com/chain/DigiByte

Activity: 147
I really want Digibyte to succeed in the altcurrency world.  Of course I am a shareholder of the coin, but what I've been noticing is pattern emerging with all cryptos and its called innovation.  Sure a marketing team works wonders, but i think that innovation is a marketing tool in itself.  For ex when Digibyte introduced Digishield, prices went up.  Other coins took notice and adopted the technology.  We have since seen a host of new technologies that have been proven to work and been adopted by the mainstream, such as alternate algorithms, POS/POW implementation, anonymous features for privacy,  anonymous chat, decentralized trading etc.  I think that these are some of the technologies that Digibyte must adopt in order to keep competitive with the other coins or they will be left in crypto dust.

just my 2 cents
Activity: 215

Hey...  do you (or anyone) know how or if P2Pool adjusts for pool side difficulty based on miner hashrate? Like on some pools I can manually set a higher difficulty for my worker, or on others it automatically adjusts?

Reason I'm asking is I am now mining with 28-30MH Zeus's and they simply do not seem to want to play nice on P2Pool, so I'm back on a normal pool for now... but my preference is and always has been P2Pool....

Well bugger me gently... I've just reconnected to P2Pool and now my Zeus's are loving it.... wtf?

Anyway, will have to monitor and see what happens over the next 24-48 hours.

I did figure out that you can append a value to the end of your address to manually set difficulty, but have not done this at this point.

Net hash rate has gone through the roof over the past few hours! Roughly 1480MH at the moment...
Activity: 392
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Barely one BTC volume, this is not healthy for any market.

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Hey...  do you (or anyone) know how or if P2Pool adjusts for pool side difficulty based on miner hashrate? Like on some pools I can manually set a higher difficulty for my worker, or on others it automatically adjusts?

Reason I'm asking is I am now mining with 28-30MH Zeus's and they simply do not seem to want to play nice on P2Pool, so I'm back on a normal pool for now... but my preference is and always has been P2Pool....

Activity: 392
https://hitbtc.com/vote

you can vote every day one time! It's a very good exchange

https://poloniex.com/voting vote also for poloniex

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
DigiByte Community: Thank you for your continued support at Austin Global Exchange. We've launched the AGX Referral Program where you can create a Bitcoin income stream for referring new users. Check it out at agx.io or at the AGX Tumblr, http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/89720045847.

Thanks again for being part of AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
reddit.com/r/AustinGlobalExchange/
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE

Ahhh...  cheers...  that makes sense now  Roll Eyes

Activity: 252

Can anyone explain to me why some blocks appear to pay out huge amounts more than the actual expected current block reward of approx. 7724? See  screenshot:

That is coins transferred in that block and not the block reward.  So between the last block and that one there were that many coins transferred that needed to be confirmed.

Can anyone explain to me why some blocks appear to pay out huge amounts more than the actual expected current block reward of approx. 7724? See  screenshot:

Activity: 159
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
We are proud to announce we are currently at the Inside Bitcoins conference in Hong Kong!

Screenshot or it didn't happen Tongue
Check the DigiByte Twitter account. We will post a picture in a few. DigiByte & DigiPayLLC is also sponsoring the after party!

Will do, thanks!
Jump to: