Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1394. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
digibyte/dogecoin wallet

Nice picture.
Maybe we could have some new designs for paper wallets... That would be cool!
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
,./,./, I haven't sent any feedback because for me, even if the video is looking greater and greater each day you improve it, something is missing : a digiman animation at beginning and at the end. I said since the beginning that digiman can be a way to attract people. But for this, we need to make him alive.

I have PM digibyte few weeks ago, and I have asked him two times to take a look into his bitcointalk inbox... without any answer. Maybe he will see it now Wink

In my PM, I have asked him if Digiman was modeled by someone with a 3DS Studio Max like app or if this was a plastic made Digiman. Why this question? Because I found an active french (I'm french) community of Blender (3DS Studio Max like app, open source) which will maybe be interested in taking part of this project. But to gain some time and to facilitate their work, this would be awesome to have this file with Digiman model, because by this way they will only work for animation, and not for the model (which will be 50% of work less).

Here's 2 lil video which shows you the strenght of this open source app :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsGyueVLvQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4C82eyhwgU

I don't promise that someone can accept to be part of this project, but i can try to find some people (in english speaking forum or french speaking forum). I'm confident because 2x small animation of 10 sec each doesn't need a lot of work and a lot of computer power. I just need, Digibyte, your feeling about what I'm speaking about Wink
We apologize for the delay in response! We messaged the original artist and have not heard back on to how the DigiMan was created. We also do not have any of the original development/raw files for him. All we have is the existing jpeg/ png files.

to made an 3d digiman is very simple on a windows platform
- converter your .png/xxx digiman to .svg file. than you can get blender or other programs to made him 3d an you save the 3d object and now you have your own 3d digiman

for the questions. why don't you that? mac os x is not windows. the programs to use that is not save and if I download it I haven't  warranty on my mac (what is 3 minds old) and It's a lot of difficulter in mac os x to do that.

the people on youtube/google say that is very simple

I think you will look at youtube you finsed in 10 minutes
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Digibyte, when speaking on a forum trying to find some people who can take part into the Digiman model project, a guy told me something interesting : google trad isn't worth it Wink

That's why I want to ask you something : are you ok if some people are going to work on the translation of your website?

I can personnally translate into french, my native language. Even if i'm doing lot of faults when writting in english, it's easier for me to translate from english to french. By this way, you will have a perfect translation in this language. And maybe some other fans of digibytes will be able to help by translating in languages like spanish, italian, chinese, russian, german and others languages I've maybe forgotten.

This little improvement can be great, because some people are affraid by foreign languages.

I'm just waiting for your answer, and i'll begin the work's translation.
Activity: 182
Ryven,
 I posted something on Reddit for DGB about this and there wasn't much response. We are open to moving forward, but need to get some warm intros.

YC

I'm still waiting to hear back from a friend of mine in the gaming industry. No response yet
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Ryven,
 I posted something on Reddit for DGB about this and there wasn't much response. We are open to moving forward, but need to get some warm intros.

YC

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
People should be careful using Dedicatedpool DGB pool. Their site (DGB only as far as I can tell) has become stuck & not able to receive payout or check on account/mining status etc.  The automated (I guess) message says coins are safe etc, but that's not much use if you can't access them & the site's operator seems about as responsive as a coma patient :/
Digibyte, I have tried to find some people to make alive digiman in 2 short 3D animation of 10 sec each, which will maybe be included into the trailer video done by ,/,/,,

I'll stay you tuned... My post was just created today, i'm waiting for answer. Maybe i'll have some, maybe i'll haven't. Just waiting.
Is the new wallet version available?

Seems not, but soon. A link has been posted few days ago to test the v2.9 wallet.
Activity: 182
Is the new wallet version available?
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 335

We are not on coinpayment because the 8 march 2014 they ve sent a mail with that to all their customers:

It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the closure of CoinPayments.net. FinCEN has ruled that Bitcoin is in their purview which would make us a money transmitter. We simply do not have the resources to register with FinCEN and most of the 50 states as a MSB and comply with all of the AML/KYC laws (and no realistic way to raise the funds to do so.)

The shutdown will happen in 3 stages:
1. We will stop accepting new user registrations effective immediately.
2. We will stop processing new transactions at 11:59:59 PM EST on March 24, 2014 (transactions already in progress at that time will be completed).
3. The website will otherwise remain operational until 11:59:59 PM EST on March 31st, 2014 when it will be shut down.

Apparently they are not down. Since that mail i didn't receive news saying they will remain Online. I will be cautious with them as they already warned their users...
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Just listening to the talk video a 2nd time as it sounds like music haha  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
What should DigiByte do about the coming Scrypt ASIC problem? Vote & here and tell us the pros and cons of your choice:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6358181
Jump to: