Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1391. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Shitcoins are growing and coin with active developent and goal is falling down?
Such shame.

Shitcoins are growing and people are realizing that they are just pump and dump including myself.  I'm keeping my money in coins with a solid development team and good community.
So far, the digibyte team are showing great leadership to win this currency race.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Shitcoins are growing and coin with active developent and goal is falling down?
Such shame.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
DGB was never pumped so far and he takes this coin very serious.

Wrong dude! DGB was at 350 satoshis at its max in february, 200 satoshis average, don't forget it. DGB has potentially 5x the max doge value, which was at 250/300 satoshis, so think about it Wink 1000 satoshis for each DGB isn't only a dream, it's possible.
]

um so i have been where i should be going with what i think is the best direction but i have money and i need a programmer i can meet in person just so its personall, austin, tx... san antonio is better

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Oh man, did that little tweet caused such a panic buy on DGB? The last thing i want, is DGB to be pumped (and dumped) massivly. Although it's good that DGB comes under the attention of more people of course  Wink
Activity: 159
DGB was never pumped so far and he takes this coin very serious.

Wrong dude! DGB was at 350 satoshis at its max in february, 200 satoshis average, don't forget it. DGB has potentially 5x the max doge value, which was at 250/300 satoshis, so think about it Wink 1000 satoshis for each DGB isn't only a dream, it's possible.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Apologize for the delay if we havent responded to anyone. We have been very focused recently on a few key things that will come to light soon. We are working on getting through the back log of messages. Keeping up with messages/emails/tweets & posts from 9 different sources is a challenge. Very good things on the horizon for DigiByte. Thank you all for your support & patience!
Activity: 984
Also, the total amount of mined coins per day doesn't increase because of higher profitability and/or more popularity Wink
If Jared is announcing "good" news they will be at least "good". DGB was never pumped so far and he takes this coin very serious.

100sat will be only a small correction in what this coin deserves.

Beside the price jump I'm just happy to own a coin which actually really evolves into something  Wink

Even darkcoin hasn't boosted that much from any single announcement. The announcement is simply going to be a change in algo, probably to 'scrypt-n' in which case it will do nothing for price. This coin is still easily mineable and if it reaches a point that it's more profitable to mine then other coins, then the price will drop due to everyone with out jobs (people who rely on crypto for sustenance) selling upon confirmations. I like the digibyte name, I think it's catchy. I also think the development team is driven by marketing which could work in its favor so I'll continue to invest in it to a logical point but not expecting it to boost 300% in a single day from a single announcement.

I do not think that it will be just as simple as you think.
We will see a better improvement I think. I believe in DGB.
I also think DigiByte already thought of balance between the price (not too low) and miners (not dumping for cheap). Regards,

well it's all speculation right? lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
If Jared is announcing "good" news they will be at least "good". DGB was never pumped so far and he takes this coin very serious.

Beside the price jump I'm just happy to own a coin which actually really evolves into something  Wink

Even darkcoin hasn't boosted that much from any single announcement. The announcement is simply going to be a change in algo, probably to 'scrypt-n' in which case it will do nothing for price. This coin is still easily mineable and if it reaches a point that it's more profitable to mine then other coins, then the price will drop due to everyone with out jobs (people who rely on crypto for sustenance) selling upon confirmations. I like the digibyte name, I think it's catchy. I also think the development team is driven by marketing which could work in its favor so I'll continue to invest in it to a logical point but not expecting it to boost 300% in a single day from a single announcement.

I do not think that it will be just as simple as you think.
We will see a better improvement I think. I believe in DGB.
I also think DigiByte already thought of balance between the price (not too low) and miners (not dumping for cheap). Regards,

SOLD 1.2 MIL AT 63 :=) SCORE!!!!

You could have made much more Wink
It will be going over 100 by tomorrow evening.

Dont regret buy back at any lower.

Check the digibyte orderbook here: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/#jump-dgb-btc
That explains everything Wink

Yea sure, dude.
legendary

You could have made much more Wink
It will be going over 100 by tomorrow evening.

Dont regret buy back at any lower.

Check the digibyte orderbook here: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/#jump-dgb-btc
That explains everything Wink
Activity: 141
legendary
A lot of good announcements coming in the next 48 hours! Stay tuned!
I think this is why demand is rising rapidly. Curious what this announcements will be  Cheesy

edit: already 26BTC volume today compared to 3BTC/day in the past weeks.

Exactly, and it will increase the price even more. It is time for DGB !!
A lot of good announcements coming in the next 48 hours! Stay tuned!
I think this is why demand is rising rapidly. Curious what this announcements will be  Cheesy

edit: already 26BTC volume today compared to 3BTC/day in the past weeks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I don't understand why people buy digibyte = a few people on twitter say buy digibyte there comes a pump. and there is a pump.

more suggenstions?
- some people see my video (I don't think so that)
-digibyte dev people say anything to investerder and they now what coming but we not?

have anyone more suggestions?
Jump to: