Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1392. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
You probably want to retweet this.

Also, did you guys notice there was a run on DGB today? With a peak to 39 sats.

45 and rising.....big pump happening!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
After algo switch there will be huge possible instamine. Dev have to adjust difficulty and set it equal to current profitability.
Activity: 280
Ok here goes!.. Dont expect a miracle calculator I`ve built this to serve my needs.
Please by all means use and edit as you wish, This is a calculator I`ve had for about 3 months (not sure who was the original creator!) But has been edited by me to suit my needs

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdDM4Q3FaR2tLYjFJdmhlZjVrOUlaN0E&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then...  BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, Digibyte (DGB) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=167)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

DGB: DP8ktHtMXWZ2kTotMLBjs7m47tizNbCqXd

Perhaps went a little overboard with branding but I personally love the little fella! Ive added just BTC and LTC as I think these serve most people needs, You can add other coins using the API lookups but DGB is all you need Smiley

I`ve done some updates to the DGB Price Calculator, Same download link.

Heres a preview

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I am in the process of writing the preliminary pages for Digibyte DGB.  I need help from the Digibyte Community in order fully complete it.  Historical points since the its launch date (when was it launched?).  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   D6f9KbF3s7oSbkhrCUABHweDQaLz6HQWz6

Bitcointalk page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
Hopefully we will update our algorithm soon, I heard Jared mention the myriad algo in NYC, x11 would also be a  wise choice.

+1. new algorithm.
Activity: 278
Hopefully we will update our algorithm soon, I heard Jared mention the myriad algo in NYC, x11 would also be a  wise choice.
legendary
Activity: 840
I remember once DGB was worth around 270 Satoshi Smiley I think it will have a new record coming soon.

Agreed. Much buy support the last couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I remember once DGB was worth around 270 Satoshi Smiley I think it will have a new record coming soon.
Activity: 392
promo video digibyte version 2.1.1

do you like the video
give a donation:
DGB:D5SU47NvEHjuRsgrKyPWiCnV8M27vSUFr9

if you don't like some parts I change it. feedback is always welcome

have anyone ideas to remove or add anything in the video help me than!
anyone Ideas, for a good program for sounds effects ( I use a mac)

sorry for my bad english
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
The first X11/POS hybrid coin has been launched, it's called Badgercoin. I'm mining it because it's the best option for GPUs until a better X11/POS comes along, hopefully digibyte....The properties of badgercoin is the future...Here's why i am mining it.....very low temps on my 6 x R9270s, decentralized mining (no ASICS), POS which discourages me from dumping on an exchange....it's innovative....Scrypt POW coins are done....I'll be shocked if I pay more than $20 in electricity this month..prolly more like $10...I'm done wasting $$$ on electricity for POW coins..I want to mine digibyte but I refuse to mine it as a POW coin because I refuse to pay the hydro bill..something worth looking at for DGB....X11/POS hybrid

If you look back at my various posts from weeks ago, I predicted the launch of X11/POS coins...sure enough it's here..This is where the future in crypto is headed people !!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbdgbadgercoin-pow-multipool-x11scryptsha256-pos-live-12h-min-stake-585796

mining with us? http://bdg.dgbpool.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The problem with crypto currencies is that there is too much greed in the market. By this I mean that it seems most miners don't want to support great long term coins like Digibyte because they are simply looking for the quick money through pump and dumps. How else do you explain how total crap coins, which will never make it in the real world nor were seriously meant by the devs to be taken as the real money of the future (insert crap coin here ___________), are able to get to such high prices and then die a few weeks later after the dump? Which is another problem with alt coin: nobody seems to mine them to actually exchange them for goods. Rather, we mine them to exchange them for bitcoins and then fiat currency. Crypto currencies will never take off until people actually use the currency to buy goods, rather than exchange it repeatedly for fiat; it needs to be treated as fiat, not solely exchanged for it.

It's so frustrating to see awesome coins like Digibyte and Noble coin not take off yet. Both have great devs and active communities.

To the Digibyte devs, if you are ever seriously considering "merging" with another coin, don't do it with some crap coin simply for quick gains. Team up with a good coin with a solid team like Noble Coin.

Keep up the good work. Digibyte is the first crypto currency I ever mined, and I will support it till the end. I hope you can get any investors to try to sets up a market place (like Noble coin) along with some good media advertising in print, tv, etc.

I rarely do this, but +1 mate

DigiByte and NobleCoin devs are one of the rare people who really care about their coin and are developing it no matter the price.

Big UP and keep up the good work.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
People nearly forget the Algo for DGB. X11 is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 367
The problem with crypto currencies is that there is too much greed in the market. By this I mean that it seems most miners don't want to support great long term coins like Digibyte because they are simply looking for the quick money through pump and dumps. How else do you explain how total crap coins, which will never make it in the real world nor were seriously meant by the devs to be taken as the real money of the future (insert crap coin here ___________), are able to get to such high prices and then die a few weeks later after the dump? Which is another problem with alt coin: nobody seems to mine them to actually exchange them for goods. Rather, we mine them to exchange them for bitcoins and then fiat currency. Crypto currencies will never take off until people actually use the currency to buy goods, rather than exchange it repeatedly for fiat; it needs to be treated as fiat, not solely exchanged for it.

It's so frustrating to see awesome coins like Digibyte and Noble coin not take off yet. Both have great devs and active communities.

To the Digibyte devs, if you are ever seriously considering "merging" with another coin, don't do it with some crap coin simply for quick gains. Team up with a good coin with a solid team like Noble Coin.

Keep up the good work. Digibyte is the first crypto currency I ever mined, and I will support it till the end. I hope you can get any investors to try to sets up a market place (like Noble coin) along with some good media advertising in print, tv, etc.

Activity: 285
where are the digibytes devs I don't hear anything from them the last 2 days on reddit or bitcointalk...

We have been absolutely swamped! We have been working the past 5 days day and night to up date several things. We had one of our main development PC's hard drivecrash and had to re-build the development environment.

We have also been working hard getting things ready to help Nautiluscoin & Brian Kelly from CNBC get ready to re-launch that coin tomorrow.

We have also been talking with investors on a few things.

A lot of good announcements coming in the next 48 hours! Stay tuned!

You've always pulled through, I don't see a reason to believe you will now.
I'm waiting expectantly on these announcements  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
where are the digibytes devs I don't hear anything from them the last 2 days on reddit or bitcointalk...

We have been absolutely swamped! We have been working the past 5 days day and night to up date several things. We had one of our main development PC's hard drivecrash and had to re-build the development environment.

We have also been working hard getting things ready to help Nautiluscoin & Brian Kelly from CNBC get ready to re-launch that coin tomorrow.

We have also been talking with investors on a few things.

A lot of good announcements coming in the next 48 hours! Stay tuned!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
They are working probably. I believe in them. I'll be affraid only when devs will not write anything for one month. Don't forget they worked hard for the NYC convention, they have nothing to earn by leaving this project. But they have a lot to earn by continuing this work.
Activity: 392
a lot of more investors the last hour (mintpal Digibyte)

Jump to: