Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1389. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
#DigiByte mentioned by @BrianKellyBK @CNBCFastMoney on @CNBC ! Check it out: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101633191

Perfect news !!! Buying a couple of million now.
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
#DigiByte mentioned by @BrianKellyBK @CNBCFastMoney on @CNBC ! Check it out: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101633191
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 984
Will the beginner videos be ready before the CNBC spot/mentioning/docu/whatever is ready? That would be great as it would help non-techies seeing DGB at CNBC in testing this out. Any ETA on this two events?
legendary
Anxiously awaiting the beginner video, Jared.

I was talking with some non-crypto friends over Twitter this evening and one of them mentioned using crypto as a currency in LARPs (think the SCA [Society for Creative Anachronism], Vampire: the Masquerade, etc).  I went Googling and there are a few sci-fi themed LARPs (Doomsday out of PA, Eclipse in GA, Omega [Mass Effect] in KY) we (read: "I") could try making aware of DigiByte as a way to have secure transactions in their community/game that would feel correct to the setting.

This is a great idea! The more awareness the better for DigiByte. We will work to get the guides done as quickly as possible!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Anxiously awaiting the beginner video, Jared.

I was talking with some non-crypto friends over Twitter this evening and one of them mentioned using crypto as a currency in LARPs (think the SCA [Society for Creative Anachronism], Vampire: the Masquerade, etc).  I went Googling and there are a few sci-fi themed LARPs (Doomsday out of PA, Eclipse in GA, Omega [Mass Effect] in KY) we (read: "I") could try making aware of DigiByte as a way to have secure transactions in their community/game that would feel correct to the setting.
legendary
DigiByte Community: You can still earn 5% bonus on DGB/BTC buys at agx.io! Do you also know about the feature updates at Austin Global Exchange over the last several days?

- Trade API is available to all users! Learn more at our Tumblr infographic: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/84029262493/thanks-to-all-who-helped-us-beta-test-the-agx

- Earn 15 free trades for each friend you refer! Your friends get 15 free trades when they sign up too! Learn more: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/84285949647/earn-15-free-trades-at-agx-for-each-friend-you

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

+1 AGX is a great exchange!
Activity: 65
DigiByte Community: You can still earn 5% bonus on DGB/BTC buys at agx.io! Do you also know about the feature updates at Austin Global Exchange over the last several days?

- Trade API is available to all users! Learn more at our Tumblr infographic: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/84029262493/thanks-to-all-who-helped-us-beta-test-the-agx

- Earn 15 free trades for each friend you refer! Your friends get 15 free trades when they sign up too! Learn more: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/84285949647/earn-15-free-trades-at-agx-for-each-friend-you

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agxio," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Slow organic growth, and maybe even some heavy weights taking interest, will see this coin rise to a new baseline in the future.

Watching closely.
A new baseline would be great! We completely agree organic sustained growth is key.
Activity: 420
Slow organic growth, and maybe even some heavy weights taking interest, will see this coin rise to a new baseline in the future.

Watching closely.
Activity: 389
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
for some reason I bought DGB like 10 days ago, and sold it the next day Cry

For some reason, I mined DGB since the beginning, never sold one Wink Find the error^^ But i'm a little 1.5 Mhs guy and who has mined others coins too. But my 1 milion is enough.
Activity: 868
for some reason I bought DGB like 10 days ago, and sold it the next day Cry
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
DGB preliminary section.  I have been told that the launch date was the 12th of January 2014.  I need help with further important historical points, a block explorer website and further coin specification (transaction time, for example).  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   D67VAXEdH1viVMoCJGcwn8tZKoRn4hT54y

Activity: 350
so what was changed now that caused this price spike , i was still holding some from months ago and just noticed they spiked pretty hard ^^
legendary
DGB is going up  . awesome !!!!

I love this coin very much  , Let's to da Mars !!!
Yes, it would be nice. But a nice gradual rise is better for long-term success. Either way today has been a good day for DigiByte. Many more to come!
Activity: 97
DGB is going up  . awesome !!!!

I love this coin very much  , Let's to da Mars !!!
Jump to: