Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1399. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
For the next 72 hours AGX is offering a 5% buy bonus for purchases of DGB on Austin Global Exchange. Get 5 DGB for every 100 you buy.

We hope to see you on AGX.io.

-Austin Global Team
AGX.io
+1 This is awesome news!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
For the next 72 hours AGX is offering a 5% buy bonus for purchases of DGB on Austin Global Exchange. Get 5 DGB for every 100 you buy.

We hope to see you on AGX.io.

-Austin Global Team
AGX.io
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@biboun
thank you very much. for this very good response

@digibyte

how I can contact you (pm do you not answer...)
We apologize for the delay, we just sent you a PM.

As we have been overloaded with massages from 6-7 different sites the best way to get a hold of us directly is to email [email protected] or tweet at us.

I've sent you a e-mail, thank you;)
Activity: 280
We are very excited to announce we will be working with Brian Kelly from CNBC's Fast Money to help improve his coin NautilusCoin that he launched on CNBC!

He will also be helping us Promote DigiByte in exchange for our help!

Here is a video of the launch: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131

Great to hear, Yet again well done DigiByte team Smiley
legendary
@biboun

@digibyte

We apologize for the delay, we just sent you a PM.

As we have been overloaded with massages from 6-7 different sites the best way to get a hold of us directly is to email [email protected] or tweet at us.
legendary
Does it have the same amount of decimals as BTC?
DigiByte? Yes, DigiByte has the same amount of decimal places.
Activity: 288
Does it have the same amount of decimals as BTC?
legendary
update 2.0.1

promo video of digibyte

what's new in version 2.0.1?
-the animations have 60 images per second (for a normal movie in my country is this 24 seconds (with speciaal movies 48)
-animations have a better quality
-0,02 seconds exactly when an image move in the animation and stops
-every image in the animation is 0,01 exactly rotated
-every image stay execty 0,01 centimeter in the animation
-animations are combined for better quality
-some images update in the animation
-lighting is better
-each animation have the same speed as the other (things wat move/turned)

-phone has been update
-all backgrounds are white (not black and white)
-image from the cryptoconvetion is added on last 10 seconds
-world map has been update
-all the animations has been update
-now is the video in 4K 2160P (it was HD 1080P)

find you a issue or don't you like some parts I will change it! feedback is always welcome!

do you like it and will you give some back
-follow me on youtube.
-like my video
-tell it to everyone
-like other videos from me

or give a donation on:
-DGB:D5SU47NvEHjuRsgrKyPWiCnV8M27vSUFr9
-BTC:1FPMcK3LkgUtCZaVj3ZU4ugZJajVairtfA

for older versions from the promo video:http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/
you can also see my other video:how can I mine digibytes

OK i will try to be constructive about the video, as people previously explained, it looks very unprofessional at the moment and need to remain confidential until it reaches an acceptable level:

Here are some general tips:

-4K and 60fps are totally useless for such a vid, 720p 24 is largely enough ( and will save you render time for useful stuff)

-you have to make a choice about graphic design, to bring unity: use everything graphic vectorial , or everything bitmap like, but don’t mix the styles.

-your animations are pretty linear, you need to tweak the curves to bring dynamics (acceleration etc..  not just linear sliding), you should also put motion blur on it

-All the animations that are based on a zoom out from top left corner have to be banned, and replaced by something more dynamic.

-globally we see the DGB logo turning on itself too much, it looks like you just try to fit the duration but have no content, people watch the video to get information and content, not watch a rolling logo…

-all the stuff that is hand designed ( bank etc..) has to be removed

-many elements lack of definition ( you can’t zoom in a world map more than 1:1 original resolution of the element)

-white background is not  good, give it a bit of color, or at least darken a bit (slight grey etc..)

Now more specifically:

0:02, the image show DGB as 1 in the middle of 1000s , it gives a bad signal, as it brings no visual difference with other alts..  you’d better show it with just bit con litecoin dogecoin, and avoid showing there are so much alts..

0:05  put more screens of different types ( mac pc, iphones , tablets ) and place just a few exchanges between some of them, plus avoid having movements that loop ( now it looks like people send the money back and forth).
organise the movements so the money spreads on more and more machines and becomes used by all actors..

0:23 you really need to remove this bank design, choose wether you rely on bitmap or stylized vectorial, and stick to it, then replace that bad looking moment.

0:28: there is a small apparition of a (stylized) earth, need to be longer ( and to fit with the design you’ve chosen, the style of this particular earth is cool but you’ll get into trouble getting all the stuff with that look). the background it not white (I imagine you’ve taken this fro another video, you’ll get into trouble if you do this)

0:30 lack of definition and different design/style, animation is to conventional and too slow

0:53: exact example of what not to do : you have photorealistic, vectorial, and photo with not enough resolution mixed., You have to choose and bring unity. something has to happen, you can’t just let earth and fan roll for seconds just to make some content.

1:03 same animation problem, too slow, too conventional

1:28 If you really want to use the wallet to show those things, start with a view of the whole interface, then zoom in the parts you want’ to show

1:42 error is a bad signal, just seeing you need a password is enough

2:03 you can’t use the brands , all the stuff is copyrighted, use stylized stuff ( hamburger, restaurant, computer, coffee etc…) anything that can be linked to using money/buying things

2:35  once again, choose the design, now you use some real world photo, the picture needs to be clean, in terms of lighting and content ( there are stuffs on the desk, at least clean it), the QR code could at least be correctly integrated in the pic (geometry is bad, lighting don’t fit, it is 5 minutes in photoshop)
->tip:  print a qr code , stick it and take a photo..

2:38 :huge lack of definition/resolution
2:40 animaaaaaation is sooo slow.

2:53 remove that horrible transition with stars ( you’ve got that in Imovie right ?)

I know it is a lot of work but you are just at the rough layout step.

Design has to be unified.
Animation has to get dynamics
A lot of content needs to be added.

I think before going further, you should really have a discussion with the team, and be ok with a precise description of what needs to appear on screen( this is a marketing decision, not technical), or you will loose 4 other weeks getting to nowhere.

I do work in the domain of image ( visual effects precisely), and when i saw the amount of work it would require to realize that video to get a really good look and design, I wouldn’t have started.
It is weeks or work for someone who is used to make it ( graphic designer) or x1000s $ in a company.

If you want to talk about it, use PM, I don't check forum everyday ..

Awesome feedback! Thank you!
@biboun

@digibyte

Activity: 56
update 2.0.1

promo video of digibyte

what's new in version 2.0.1?
-the animations have 60 images per second (for a normal movie in my country is this 24 seconds (with speciaal movies 48)
-animations have a better quality
-0,02 seconds exactly when an image move in the animation and stops
-every image in the animation is 0,01 exactly rotated
-every image stay execty 0,01 centimeter in the animation
-animations are combined for better quality
-some images update in the animation
-lighting is better
-each animation have the same speed as the other (things wat move/turned)

-phone has been update
-all backgrounds are white (not black and white)
-image from the cryptoconvetion is added on last 10 seconds
-world map has been update
-all the animations has been update
-now is the video in 4K 2160P (it was HD 1080P)

find you a issue or don't you like some parts I will change it! feedback is always welcome!

do you like it and will you give some back
-follow me on youtube.
-like my video
-tell it to everyone
-like other videos from me

or give a donation on:
-DGB:D5SU47NvEHjuRsgrKyPWiCnV8M27vSUFr9
-BTC:1FPMcK3LkgUtCZaVj3ZU4ugZJajVairtfA

for older versions from the promo video:http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/
you can also see my other video:how can I mine digibytes

OK i will try to be constructive about the video, as people previously explained, it looks very unprofessional at the moment and need to remain confidential until it reaches an acceptable level:

Here are some general tips:

-4K and 60fps are totally useless for such a vid, 720p 24 is largely enough ( and will save you render time for useful stuff)

-you have to make a choice about graphic design, to bring unity: use everything graphic vectorial , or everything bitmap like, but don’t mix the styles.

-your animations are pretty linear, you need to tweak the curves to bring dynamics (acceleration etc..  not just linear sliding), you should also put motion blur on it

-All the animations that are based on a zoom out from top left corner have to be banned, and replaced by something more dynamic.

-globally we see the DGB logo turning on itself too much, it looks like you just try to fit the duration but have no content, people watch the video to get information and content, not watch a rolling logo…

-all the stuff that is hand designed ( bank etc..) has to be removed

-many elements lack of definition ( you can’t zoom in a world map more than 1:1 original resolution of the element)

-white background is not  good, give it a bit of color, or at least darken a bit (slight grey etc..)

Now more specifically:

0:02, the image show DGB as 1 in the middle of 1000s , it gives a bad signal, as it brings no visual difference with other alts..  you’d better show it with just bit con litecoin dogecoin, and avoid showing there are so much alts..

0:05  put more screens of different types ( mac pc, iphones , tablets ) and place just a few exchanges between some of them, plus avoid having movements that loop ( now it looks like people send the money back and forth).
organise the movements so the money spreads on more and more machines and becomes used by all actors..

0:23 you really need to remove this bank design, choose wether you rely on bitmap or stylized vectorial, and stick to it, then replace that bad looking moment.

0:28: there is a small apparition of a (stylized) earth, need to be longer ( and to fit with the design you’ve chosen, the style of this particular earth is cool but you’ll get into trouble getting all the stuff with that look). the background it not white (I imagine you’ve taken this fro another video, you’ll get into trouble if you do this)

0:30 lack of definition and different design/style, animation is to conventional and too slow

0:53: exact example of what not to do : you have photorealistic, vectorial, and photo with not enough resolution mixed., You have to choose and bring unity. something has to happen, you can’t just let earth and fan roll for seconds just to make some content.

1:03 same animation problem, too slow, too conventional

1:28 If you really want to use the wallet to show those things, start with a view of the whole interface, then zoom in the parts you want’ to show

1:42 error is a bad signal, just seeing you need a password is enough

2:03 you can’t use the brands , all the stuff is copyrighted, use stylized stuff ( hamburger, restaurant, computer, coffee etc…) anything that can be linked to using money/buying things

2:35  once again, choose the design, now you use some real world photo, the picture needs to be clean, in terms of lighting and content ( there are stuffs on the desk, at least clean it), the QR code could at least be correctly integrated in the pic (geometry is bad, lighting don’t fit, it is 5 minutes in photoshop)
->tip:  print a qr code , stick it and take a photo..

2:38 :huge lack of definition/resolution
2:40 animaaaaaation is sooo slow.

2:53 remove that horrible transition with stars ( you’ve got that in Imovie right ?)

I know it is a lot of work but you are just at the rough layout step.

Design has to be unified.
Animation has to get dynamics
A lot of content needs to be added.

I think before going further, you should really have a discussion with the team, and be ok with a precise description of what needs to appear on screen( this is a marketing decision, not technical), or you will loose 4 other weeks getting to nowhere.

I do work in the domain of image ( visual effects precisely), and when i saw the amount of work it would require to realize that video to get a really good look and design, I wouldn’t have started.
It is weeks or work for someone who is used to make it ( graphic designer) or x1000s $ in a company.

If you want to talk about it, use PM, I don't check forum everyday ..

legendary
We are very excited to announce we will be working with Brian Kelly from CNBC's Fast Money to help improve his coin NautilusCoin that he launched on CNBC!

He will also be helping us Promote DigiByte in exchange for our help!

Here is a video of the launch: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101573131
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
issue in wallet version 2.0.0 (mac os x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraSchg4aSg (the video is 4 seconds)
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Join our Digibyte Pool  @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/

Secure HTTP - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in US - Separate Servers for each role
Third party uptime monitoring - Low pool fee (0.50%)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Let´s pump it.

No. that would be bad. Just be patient. It's one of the best crypto's, and all we have to do is show people why.
Activity: 32
Activity: 32
Whats wrong with digibyte ?

Big Community, nice work and such a low price and low volume.
Ok here goes!.. Dont expect a miracle calculator I`ve built this to serve my needs.
Please by all means use and edit as you wish, This is a calculator I`ve had for about 3 months (not sure who was the original creator!) But has been edited by me to suit my needs

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdDM4Q3FaR2tLYjFJdmhlZjVrOUlaN0E&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then...  BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, Digibyte (DGB) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=167)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

DGB: DP8ktHtMXWZ2kTotMLBjs7m47tizNbCqXd

Perhaps went a little overboard with branding but I personally love the little fella! Ive added just BTC and LTC as I think these serve most people needs, You can add other coins using the API lookups but DGB is all you need Smiley

Also would appreciate some feedback on this, If anyone wouldnt mind taking a look?
Is there something you think needs changing, Better used in a different way?

Really would appreciate some feedback on this please, I can make a much simpler spreadsheet showing current value only?
im thinking of buying 100 000 digibytes. it costs around $20USD am i right?
and im thinking of buying it from another person and using paypal to transfer the money.
but will paypal allow such transactions to be done?
if no, then will they be able to find out what are the transactions for when all i am doing is just sending some amount of money to another person?

Buying 100,000 DGB at current price @ MintPal would be as follows:-
100000 x 0.00000038 = 0.03805700 BTC (Their is a 0.15% trading fee) Which equates to $18.82

I would suggest avoiding PayPal they are known to reject and refund amounts relating to Cryptocurrency, You are much better buying some BTC and buying via an Exchange.

Hope this helps
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
im thinking of buying 100 000 digibytes. it costs around $20USD am i right?
and im thinking of buying it from another person and using paypal to transfer the money.
but will paypal allow such transactions to be done?
if no, then will they be able to find out what are the transactions for when all i am doing is just sending some amount of money to another person?
Jump to: