Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1404. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

update 2.0.1

promo video of digibyte

what's new in version 2.0.1?
-the animations have 60 images per second (for a normal movie in my country is this 24 seconds (with speciaal movies 48)
-animations have a better quality
-0,02 seconds exactly when an image move in the animation and stops
-every image in the animation is 0,01 exactly rotated
-every image stay execty 0,01 centimeter in the animation
-animations are combined for better quality
-some images update in the animation
-lighting is better
-each animation have the same speed as the other (things wat move/turned)

-phone has been update
-all backgrounds are white (not black and white)
-image from the cryptoconvetion is added on last 10 seconds
-world map has been update
-all the animations has been update
-now is the video in 4K 2160P (it was HD 1080P)

find you a issue or don't you like some parts I will change it! feedback is always welcome!

do you like it and will you give some back
-follow me on youtube.
-like my video
-tell it to everyone
-like other videos from me

or give a donation on:
-DGB:D5SU47NvEHjuRsgrKyPWiCnV8M27vSUFr9
-BTC:1FPMcK3LkgUtCZaVj3ZU4ugZJajVairtfA

for older versions from the promo video:http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-general-discussion/digibyte-promo-video-**version-1-1-1**/
you can also see my other video:how can I mine digibytes

Activity: 421
Huh
nyc???Shocked

NYC was very good for DigiByte. Several great connections were made and several things are in the works. We do not want to reveal to much on here right now. But we are pursuing several options and opportunities. Traveling back home today.

Good to hear! looking forward to what lies ahead!

Grin

http://www.dgbpool.com
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE[/b
Activity: 367
I think changin to pos is a no brainer. Those are the coins people are looking for at the moment.
Activity: 383
maybe we should also look at implementing proof of transaction for digibyte....like fluttercoin has....? The way that I understand it is that you get rewarded more coins for spending them !!!! Very cool idea. So again, I suggest we seriously look at POS, X11 and POT and implement a combination of these to digibyte if possible

Such is the design of Flutter Coin. Proof-of-Transaction - a feature only found in Flutter Coin, creates more opportunity for such chaos. For ex- ample, someone sending 1000 FLT to an ecommerce site for 1 widget, could be rewarded 2000 FLT via POB, enabling this person to possibly buy an additional 2 widgets, thus enabling the ecommerce site owner to use the proceeds to buy goods or services from another party, and the ripple effects continue...

While POT seems great, you're just handing out free money to people. Imagine a world where if you bought a car you had the chance of randomly being rewarded a second car for free? What if that never happened to you just because of bad luck. I'm sure there would be accusations of a flawed system and other things.

POS and X11 are legitimate additions to consider. However, POS at a reasonable level should only be considered. There is no reason to implement a POS system paying out 20% a month as that is also unrealistic and rewards those who buy in early. It also encourages people to hoard digibytes for the large POS payouts.

nice response, this is the type of discussion I was hoping we would have. I hear what you're saying about POT and agree that it may not be an ideal system although it's an interesting concept. My suggestion a few weeks back was a POS that pays 5-10% per year but pays out the stake every few days...and of course X11 i believe is a must. I've done alot of research at different algorithms and implementations and these 3 seem to be the best out there right now. I would gladly like to hear about others that are out there......Scrypt Jane / N scrypt is not ideal (ive posted on this before) for many reasons.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Huh
nyc???Shocked

NYC was very good for DigiByte. Several great connections were made and several things are in the works. We do not want to reveal to much on here right now. But we are pursuing several options and opportunities. Traveling back home today.

Good to hear! looking forward to what lies ahead!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Huh
nyc???Shocked

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
POS and X11 are legitimate additions to consider. However, POS at a reasonable level should only be considered. There is no reason to implement a POS system paying out 20% a month as that is also unrealistic and rewards those who buy in early. It also encourages people to hoard digibytes for the large POS payouts.

+1. Moreover, by this way, buy orders will gain on value and volume very quickly. This is imo the best way to pump digibyte coins.

X11 algo seems to be a good one to add too... Because less electricity consumption is good for every miners, and for the earth too.
Activity: 421
Activity: 392
maybe we should also look at implementing proof of transaction for digibyte....like fluttercoin has....? The way that I understand it is that you get rewarded more coins for spending them !!!! Very cool idea. So again, I suggest we seriously look at POS, X11 and POT and implement a combination of these to digibyte if possible

Such is the design of Flutter Coin. Proof-of-Transaction - a feature only found in Flutter Coin, creates more opportunity for such chaos. For ex- ample, someone sending 1000 FLT to an ecommerce site for 1 widget, could be rewarded 2000 FLT via POB, enabling this person to possibly buy an additional 2 widgets, thus enabling the ecommerce site owner to use the proceeds to buy goods or services from another party, and the ripple effects continue...

While POT seems great, you're just handing out free money to people. Imagine a world where if you bought a car you had the chance of randomly being rewarded a second car for free? What if that never happened to you just because of bad luck. I'm sure there would be accusations of a flawed system and other things.

sorry to post this here (it's slightly off topic and i'm not trying to promote other coins. I'm posting it here because i care about DGBs future)...I'm a huge believer in digibyte since the first day it was launched. I hold alot of DGB and plan to buy another 5 to 10 million...For the technical plans for DGB in the near future we need to look at the overall altcoin market and the trends that are happening in real time. See my response below to another person's comment under the mintcoin forum.. I think that this guy's comments are extremely valid and I tend to agree with him. For digibyte, we should adopt a niche somehow and evolve our coin to a more energy efficient coin with a serious purpose that is doing good for the world.

Quote from: Jeezy911 on Today at 06:05:56 AM
I would just like to point out that I am on the first 10 pages of Black, Zeit, and Mint threads. Im starting to feel like an alt coin genius lol. POW coins are going to all die now, if you are a big bagholder of say WDC or Litecoin you might want to GTFO soon. Don't say I didn't warn you.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

I've been saying this for months too, i'm a believer in all POS coins.....X11 will be the future as well......ya unless POW is actually doing something good for the world....like Ripple XRP https://www.computingforgood.org or raising money for charity (einsteinium for example)...the POW coins are going down the crapper...pointless to waste and spend money on electricity that is not needed with POS and X11...I mean blackcoin is booming now but mintcoin is just as valueable (in different ways). I havent figured out if I'm just a visionary or if most people are not very smart. I mined a good chunk of all my POS coins and my profits are astounding....10+ bitcoin worth. Mintcoin is awesome and I will continue to pump money into it....slowly getting rid of my Canadian crap dollars. Most of the whales who pump and dump good quality coins are only hurting themselves in the long run.....For crapcoins, I fully understand pumping and dumping....I shouldve unloaded my lottocoin and fedora when they skyrocketed...they are both garbage now in my opinion and now i'm left holding the bag lol....at least i didn't buy them....Litecoin is the only POW coin that i'm unsure about...it's so huge and ASICs will keep it alive, I doubt it's going anywhere although i could be wrong  
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Pickaxe back online with all my coins still there, asked for a manual payout and received it immediately
Activity: 434
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Community,need your help..

My name is Max,I live in Republic of Moldova.I'm 24 years old.A couple of months ago I've started to be interested in mining.I have made a farm with 3 video cards(SAPPHIRE  R9 270X 2GB GDDR5) about 1.4 MH/s.Well,everything went well since a couple a days ago..My little brother(aged 20) was involved in kinda drugdealer(he was selling drugs).I know this is sh**ty kind of "business" i have told him a f*ckin thousand times that it is very dangerous and slicky thing.Well this happened,he was caught by cops,little dumbass,in his bag they found amphetamines,couple of extasy and marijuana.And by now he sits in jail until the criminal investigation is running.I sold my farm,my car in order to earn some money to pull him out there(as the majority of you should know that in this corrupted countries all of the cops,lawyers and prosecutors can be bought but with a lot of money).Our mother(dad has left us long time ago) is depressed,she don't know what to do and so on.Well we earned as many money as we could by selling everything that has some value.I am beggin' the community to help me in this kind of situation to help my little stupid brother,in order to donate some satoshi's as much as you can....

I understand it sounds like a fake or something but believe me it's not...It all depends on you if you believe or not..I don't know what else to do just try to request the community to donate as much as you can...Thank you for your attention and I hope that together we can help each other...

My bitcoin wallet : 19QSLfMQtUDto1kxNyKdKxpVumxwGYfPDC

Thank you one more time !!!

P.S. sory for my English.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I said this weeks ago but I will say it again....Digibyte should seriously consider looking at becoming an X11/POS hybrid...I've made over 5 bitcoins profit on blackcoin and it's taking off. The POS is brilliant (daily stake, 1% per year)....Now I believe that Digibyte has the best Developer of all altcoins and our future will be bright. I've suggested in previous posts that there is a niche for digibyte to fill. There is a reason that all POS coins are skyrocketing in price. We don't want to get left in the dust!

I was at the Bitcoin expo in Toronto over the weekend and it was awesome. After attending several seminars it's obvious that the future is bright for cryptos. The one common complaint about bitcoin that I noticed was that the massive amounts of electricity consumed by the bitcoin network was not used for anything useful.

In summary, digibyte should seriously look at both POS and X11 as well as incorporating hashing power that is actually contributing to something productive in the world (eg. the way that Ripple is paid out to users of the world community grid https://www.computingforgood.org )

We have the best development team of all altcoins. I'm ready to see what creative evolution digibyte can accomplish. And of course, I have my blackcoin profits ready to buy up a more digibyte. My goal is to purchase another 5 to 10 million more DGB to be added to my stash of a million DGB but again, we need to stay proactive and innovate as a coin.
Jump to: