Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1418. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Before we send this off to the printer to be made for the crypto convention in New York does anyone have any last minute suggestions?

Remember this is a pop up banner that will be 34 inches wide and over 6 feet tall.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

****digibyte promo video ****

give feedback and I will chance it
do you like it and will you give some back?

- like it
- follow me on youtube
- like other videos from me
- tell it to everyone who you know

I think it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look professional. Most of the images are pixellated and the transitions are not so smooth. I think the best way of making the promo video, is by using vector images and go for a cartooney art style. One trailer I really like is the Dogecoin one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms   It's quick, fun and gets the message through. It represents everything Doge stands for.

yeah I agree its a good effort but it realy doesnt look professional at all..
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
With the recent BTC dip.. and utility bills that will rise this summer, keeping the network healthy & robust is key. It kills many 'birds' with one stone.. I would hands down approve and mine DGB way WAY more, especially considering higher temps are right around the corner for me in the Northern Hemisphere.

Mabey a Vote on X11 Implementation ?

Yes it would be great to have a vote, I would support it most definitely.

Want to vote can get more money
We will work harder Grin Grin
 Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool
It is really a good one Smiley Smiley

I admit that was a great coin
The beautiful future Smiley Smiley Smiley
dgb.pool.mn invites you to mine DigiByte! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

Do not use this pool.  owner is a known scammer.  use at your own risk.  This guy makes a new account constantly trying to promote his lame pools.

Liar?
The most sad I hate cheater tries to get people
Does anyone have any feed back on mining Maxcoin?

Maxcoin has spent its unlimited scenery glory
At present, very few people interested
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
If you are so brave, you can dump DGB on CryptoRush. It's 20% expensive there.
not brave, its stupid.

I fell for Sammy's post & sent 500k Digibytes into that f***ed up exchange :/

But the good news is that some of the cryptos have sufficient balances to effect withdrawals. I'm not sure how many of them are okay but you certainly can't take out any BTC.  So now I'm in for the long play, routing a third coin in through another exchange to get it back to BTC & return it to Digibyte. At least it's out of cyrptorush tho *phew*

Lesson learned lol.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Volume is pretty low on coinmarket... Did all the trading move somewhere else?

No
Now the price is very low, people lose interest in it.
People tend to rise more interested in the coin!
 Smiley Smiley

It's better not to repost about coinmarket..they have serious problems & have effectively frozen withdrawals :/
If you want to trade Digibyte try Cryptsy & Mintpal, they have the biggest volume recently Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ok here goes!.. Dont expect a miracle calculator I`ve built this to serve my needs.
Please by all means use and edit as you wish, This is a calculator I`ve had for about 3 months (not sure who was the original creator!) But has been edited by me to suit my needs

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdDM4Q3FaR2tLYjFJdmhlZjVrOUlaN0E&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then...  BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, Digibyte (DGB) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=167)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

DGB: DP8ktHtMXWZ2kTotMLBjs7m47tizNbCqXd

Perhaps went a little overboard with branding but I personally love the little fella! Ive added just BTC and LTC as I think these serve most people needs, You can add other coins using the API lookups but DGB is all you need Smiley

Also would appreciate some feedback on this, If anyone wouldnt mind taking a look?
Is there something you think needs changing, Better used in a different way?
Activity: 280
I suggest people get requesting DGB to be added to CoinSwap, This can be done via the following:-

https://coin-swap.net/newcoin

Ive already sent of the request and had it added, But i suggest others do the same. The have a similar strategy to Cryptsy in using DOGE votes to up the interest/demand (I suggest we leave this for now until we gauge whether this is a worthwhile venture)

Either way its exposure...

(Ive already submitted the source code and links for the approval of the mods)
Volume is pretty low on coinmarket... Did all the trading move somewhere else?

No
Now the price is very low, people lose interest in it.
People tend to rise more interested in the coin!
 Smiley Smiley
So many good things going on right now.  Surprised people are selling so low.

Now is a good time to invest, in which prices and then sell it!
So easy,
Come on! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 421
not brave, its stupid.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Instead of another incubator-startup-style video, how about something like this:
http://ideas.dissolve.com/news-blog/this-is-a-generic-brand-video-context-is-everything

It will make digibyte look more real and applicable to the real world.
Activity: 215
I have mined plenty of Maxcoin SHA-3 algorithm.  There are some benefits - you can underclock the memory about 50% without affecting hashrate therefore giving lower temps and power requirements.  I am also a fan on X11 algo in DarkCoin which gives even lower temps then there is the HEFTY algo in HeavyCoin which gives even lower temps still. 

As you can see I have tended to avoid Scrypt coins recently but keep coming back to Digi as it has great development and ideas and the price is way too low ATM, so I see tremendous potential in this coin as I do for the others I mentioned. 
Activity: 392

****digibyte promo video ****

give feedback and I will chance it
do you like it and will you give some back?

- like it
- follow me on youtube
- like other videos from me
- tell it to everyone who you know
Activity: 335

Better rewards
DDoS resistant
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Jump to: