Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1441. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting angle with the premine. I going to start mining this one
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
If anyone was having connectivy issues with the Android wallet or was receiving the "this payment has not been transmitted yet" message we just pushed an update to the Google Play store.
legendary
Our goal is to reach over 1,000 followers on the following social media sites by next week! Share DigiByte with everyone you know and lets keep DigiByte growing!

legendary
seems that since we are on cryptsy we don't care about other exchanges but I still think we really should push for btc38 and bter, china is big and there's a lot of chinese guys!!
We absolutely would like to get listed ob Bter & BTC38. You are very correct that China is a huge un-tapped market for DigiByte. Does anyone know of a better way to contact them or approach them (Bter & BTC38)?

As stated many times before, we are committed to sustained long-term growth. There will be ups and downs in the coming months but we believe without a doubt a consistent commitment to development & marketing will pay off big time.

We are going to continue working to build value in DigiByte each and every day. Unlike many other alt coin devs we are not rushing out to create another alt coin to pump & dump just to make a quick buck in the coin flavor of the week. This is the first and only coin we have launched.

DigiByte is a coin to hold long-term.

Activity: 37
seems that since we are on cryptsy we don't care about other exchanges but I still think we really should push for btc38 and bter, china is big and there's a lot of chinese guys!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

P2pool using DigiByte v2.0. Now with Cryptsy price displayed Smiley
Address: dgb.p2phash.com

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Fee: only 0.5%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:9022 and use the DigiByte address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
legendary
Just noticed we didn't have you listed on the website so we just got you up there! Thanks for running a DigiByte pool. We really like the name by the way! Smiley
Activity: 18
Dev, any new Bounties planned? Only 15% of the bounty wallet were spend so far.
The biggest bounty we are in need of right now is a professional promo video. Later on this week we will be announcing some smaller bounties.

Can you PM me your budget?  And do you have all of the talking points you want to hit on already put together? Graphics, etc?

Mill
legendary
The biggest bounty we are in need of right now is a professional promo video. Later on this week we will be announcing some smaller bounties.
legendary
We are in the process of updating the source code with updated seed nodes. Many of the seed nodes in the client are some of the original DigiByte pools that are no longer operational.

Would anyone like to be listed as a seed node? Preferably someone running a digibyted wallet on a server with a dedicated IP that plans on keeping it online for the foreseeable future?
legendary
Can i transfer DBG even without being synchronized with the digibyte network?

In my wallet it has been showing ~16108 block(s) remaining for some hours now, what do i do?
Are you running DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield?
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Activity: 51
Can i transfer DBG even without being synchronized with the digibyte network?

In my wallet it has been showing ~16108 block(s) remaining for some hours now, what do i do?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
@mintzone - thank you!

Be sure to check out agx.io to learn about our just-announced AMD Radeon R9 280x Giveaway that runs through 11:59p Sunday March 23rd 2014! Trade on AGX to earn entries in the giveaway! You can also link directly to the infographic on the promo here: http://24.media.tumblr.com/d22fc786c1528580d601aabc03fef3e2/tumblr_n2jsh3w23G1trlaa8o1_1280.png

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

This is an awesome giveaway! We will help spread the word. Thanks for posting! You guys are off to a great start!

This is great, but it leaves the little users out of the equation, doesn't it? Smiley
There's no way I can even deposit .1 BTC, and from what I understand, I have to do that to even be eligible.
legendary
@mintzone - thank you!

Be sure to check out agx.io to learn about our just-announced AMD Radeon R9 280x Giveaway that runs through 11:59p Sunday March 23rd 2014! Trade on AGX to earn entries in the giveaway! You can also link directly to the infographic on the promo here: http://24.media.tumblr.com/d22fc786c1528580d601aabc03fef3e2/tumblr_n2jsh3w23G1trlaa8o1_1280.png

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com

This is an awesome giveaway! We will help spread the word. Thanks for posting! You guys are off to a great start!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@mintzone - thank you!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
This week we will primarily be focusing on gearing up for the Crypto Convention in New York on April 9th. We will be updating the website, making more marketing materials and preparing for a huge boost following the event.

http://cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

This sounds great! It's a good opportunity to get the name out their even more.
How about you hand out preloaded paper wallets at the event? Maybe with 300-500 DGB loaded on them?
It would be a great use of xploited's wallet generator!
We have already printed a few out! We are just trying to figure out the easiest way to explain to people how to import them into a pc wallet. Anyone have some suggestions or know of a very easy way to do that?

I suspect anyone who will attend that event already knows how to do it.
Activity: 28
Due to the recent demand for DigiBytes, we temporarily made some products unavailable to purchase until we had refilled our wallets enough to continue supplying the demand. The good news is we have been refilling all day as promised and all products are now back in stock and available for purchase. www.digibytestore.co

Thank you DigiByte community for being patient and hope you continue to purchase your DigiBytes from us. For any queries please contact [email protected] or fill out our contact form on our contact page.

DigiByte Store Team
www.digibytestore.co
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
This week we will primarily be focusing on gearing up for the Crypto Convention in New York on April 9th. We will be updating the website, making more marketing materials and preparing for a huge boost following the event.

http://cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

This sounds great! It's a good opportunity to get the name out their even more.
How about you hand out preloaded paper wallets at the event? Maybe with 300-500 DGB loaded on them?
It would be a great use of xploited's wallet generator!
We have already printed a few out! We are just trying to figure out the easiest way to explain to people how to import them into a pc wallet. Anyone have some suggestions or know of a very easy way to do that?

The process isn't too hard, from what I understand. If you have access to a projector how about making a mini powerpoint presentation on how to import them?
It's under Help-> Debug Window-> Console
Then you use the command importprivkey and manually input the private key.

At least I think that's how it works? Tongue
Jump to: