Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1438. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
digibytedev, would you be interested in hosting an AMA on reddit?
Absolutely, that would be great. When should we do it?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
digibytedev, would you be interested in hosting an AMA on reddit?
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
I like it. It is not educational but fun.

First time I own a whole % of a cryptocurrency  Wink

This has probably been posted before:
http://crypt.la/2014/03/08/top-100-cryptocurrencies-on-twitter/
Twitter rank 12, Market cap 54 -> Something is going to change

Admin Digibyte is on the exchange prelude.io.
legendary
Make sure to join the DigiByte Reddit community. It is growing very rapidly and some good discussions are taking place!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what happened to coinmarket? It was the first real exchange to host Digibyte, and now it's gone.
I went there to check out prices since mintpal is under maintenance, and it is too... Problem is, it's been under maintenance for prolly 2 weeks!

Well, I guess I'll check the other exchanges.

They were supposedly permanently hacked.

You can read about it somewhere in here. start at pages from a couple weeks back
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454186.0;topicseen
legendary
Some very exciting things are in store for DigiByte! DigiByte will have a booth giving away DigiBytes at the crypto convention in New York on April 9th! http://cryptocurrencyconvention.com/
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

IRC Chat window now added, come and chat with your fellow #DigiByte miners at www.blazinghashes.com  Smiley
legendary
Does anyone know what happened to coinmarket? It was the first real exchange to host Digibyte, and now it's gone.
I went there to check out prices since mintpal is under maintenance, and it is too... Problem is, it's been under maintenance for prolly 2 weeks!

We are not sure exactly what happened but they have been up and down. Supposedly they were hacked and lost some BTC.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Activity: 196

Digibyte is one of Chunky's longest running coins.

Latest feature: view all coin balances on a single page

Why mine at Chunky?

• ChunkyPort: mine the hottest coins without changing ports
  • 1% prop payout
  • We have SSL for users' password security -- 95% of pools do not
  • We have a slick MPOS custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We have experience running successful pools for multiple coins
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • We can scale infrastructure without any downtime for you
  • We are committed admins who look into every single issue reported by our users
  • We run lots of giveaways and promotions -- given away over 1 million DOGE and 10,000 EAC since our launch
  • We give back to the alt-coin open source community through further development of MPOS

home: https://chunkypools.com/
I think the reason the price is going down is because there are a lot of new dumpers on board who expected quick profit and when the price drops 20 satoshi they panic and cause it to go down for a while.

Agreed.  Now things are settling and it will go back up with demand.
digibyte will maybe reach 200 satoshi in maybe 10 years if all going well Smiley

we've gone over 200 numerous times. our average was in the 300's before the multipool nonsense.
Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
digibyte comunity is 200 of poor people
DOGEcoin 50'000 people

why people will invest in digi when other big coin with community can retarget their coin at each block too ?`??

give a look at the investement of buyer... only seller... and only 3btc in the market... juste a fish this coin for who have a lot of coin to sell... like this digi will be 1 satoshi soon lolllll
digibyte will maybe reach 200 satoshi in maybe 10 years if all going well Smiley

Activity: 248
hi guys

i have new mac digibyte wallet stuck syncing on block 75606 and it has been for days. I have 10k dgb in limbo. Any ideas what might be the problem and how to fix it?

thanks

As already mentioned, backup your wallet (~/.digibyte/wallet.dat). Then I would delete (or move) ~/.digibyte/blk001.dat and ~/.digibyte/blkindex.dat in order to force the client to reload the blockchain completely. Also make sure you have the most recent wallet version.
Activity: 392
hi guys

i have new mac digibyte wallet stuck syncing on block 75606 and it has been for days. I have 10k dgb in limbo. Any ideas what might be the problem and how to fix it?

thanks

things what you can do.

made an backup from your wallet.
go to the digibyte website download again the digibyte wallet

-stay the digibyte icoon in the mac programs, don't it? do that first (sorry for my bad englisch)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi guys

thanks
Jump to: