Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1444. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Appreciate the kind words, but it's the community and development team that can drive this coin to new heights. If you want the coin to stay at 100 satoshi, don't do anything. Let's keep pushing. There is lots of work to be done.

Have we conducted a Thunderclap campaign? Quark has done this and the social reach is pretty amazing.

YC

A few notes:

1. Great proactive action on your behalf.

2.TechCrunch.com just did an article on PotCoin. I think Forbes and major publications are VERY important as most of the public doesn't have a clue about Bitcoin let alone other cryptos like DGB.

3.Chinese exchanges are a must!

YC

I'm not sure how much this will help, or if it will draw in people to pump and dump, but I have sent a long email to Forbes.com editors explaining why Digibyte is an all around better currency than Bitcoin. I included info about Digishield and the fast transaction speeds, and I gave them links to this thread and to the official site. I told them that I believe that this coin will have a very positive future.

I also told them about how Digibyte is aimed to be user friendly. I will update here when I receive a response from them. I am hoping that they take the time to read it and not have an automatic response to it.

I'm trying to do my part to help Digibyte succeed. I have believed in it since day 1 and I will stick with it through thick and thin  Smiley
Thanks ycagel and ltcjunky!
ycagel, you've been particularly active with digibyte. I'm really glad you're part of the community. You're actions make me want to work towards DGB's future too Smiley
We did thunderclap ages ago. I think it was around page 100 or so.
Activity: 421
I'm not sure how much this will help, or if it will draw in people to pump and dump, but I have sent a long email to Forbes.com editors explaining why Digibyte is an all around better currency than Bitcoin. I included info about Digishield and the fast transaction speeds, and I gave them links to this thread and to the official site. I told them that I believe that this coin will have a very positive future.

I also told them about how Digibyte is aimed to be user friendly. I will update here when I receive a response from them. I am hoping that they take the time to read it and not have an automatic response to it.

I'm trying to do my part to help Digibyte succeed. I have believed in it since day 1 and I will stick with it through thick and thin  Smiley

thanks a lot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Appreciate the kind words, but it's the community and development team that can drive this coin to new heights. If you want the coin to stay at 100 satoshi, don't do anything. Let's keep pushing. There is lots of work to be done.

Have we conducted a Thunderclap campaign? Quark has done this and the social reach is pretty amazing.

YC

A few notes:

2.TechCrunch.com just did an article on PotCoin. I think Forbes and major publications are VERY important as most of the public doesn't have a clue about Bitcoin let alone other cryptos like DGB.

YC

ycagel, you've been particularly active with digibyte. I'm really glad you're part of the community. You're actions make me want to work towards DGB's future too Smiley
Activity: 285
A few notes:

YC

Activity: 924
A few notes:

YC

legendary
Activity: 1288
This coin is one of my favorite up and comers, it's well designed and has a great DEV team.

You can clearly see it's not a pump and dump, people would do well investing in this coin, it has a bright future Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think we should push for bter and btc38 now, we need chinese to know about us  Angry Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Lets take DigiByte to the moon! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Digibytedev, I know you're busy, but be sure to update the P2Pool list on the site and forum. Currently the first one on the site is offline. (Atleast for me) This is not a good sign for anybody who comes in new. 2 of our own pool nodes are also offline (DGBmining Pool2ME) and (DGBmining Pool2SG). So update the P2Pools list! Also on the site the windows wallet icon is a circle, while the others are ovals.
Thanks for the heads up! Not a good first impression for sure. First two are not working, will be removing them!
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
digibyte to the moon!

look mintpal

volume is 80 BTC

Are there any news driving the price up?

Edit: I saw, it'c Cryptsy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
Activity: 421

Congrats on getting on Cryptsy!

Feeling generous?
DGB: DENmmJ7okEPXB18qRjiCvMwf634i4Jvdwt
Thank you for sending anything
Activity: 48
Merit: 0