Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1448. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
look the difference prize with mintpal and cryptsy....

If you can deposit BTC quick enough to mintpal and buy DGB at a lower price you can make a nice profit.
Activity: 70
Just bought for 95 satoshi on mintpal and already transfered to cryptsy, will wait till it reach probably 200+ satoshi and sell some Cheesy
oh where are the good days when digibyte were at 450 satoshi....Or maybe its happening again?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
look the difference prize with mintpal and cryptsy....
Activity: 98
Trying to send a few to Crypsty from the mobile wallet and getting "This payment has not been transmitted yet" Never seen that before any clue whats up?

Thankfully it was a test transaction with only a few coins tied up, but I dont dare send another one until I sort this out. Possibly just a derp moment for me.

Phone still says it has not sent yet, but crypsty has them pending so I guess it went through.

Edit Ok, first time I used the mobile wallet, now all reads right...my derp as expected..lol
Trying to send a few to Crypsty from the mobile wallet and getting "This payment has not been transmitted yet" Never seen that before any clue whats up?

Thankfully it was a test transaction with only a few coins tied up, but I dont dare send another one until I sort this out. Possibly just a derp moment for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
BigVern @cryptsy

The following new markets have been added: DGB/BTC, SAT/BTC, RDD/BTC, ZED/BTC

Woohooo! Smiley
   Grin  this is great news!!!!!!!!! and a big thank you to the doge community for there help
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
BigVern @cryptsy

Woohooo! Smiley
Goooood news Smiley
Activity: 924
Bingo! Efforts have paid off!

YC

BigVern @cryptsy

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
BigVern @cryptsy

Woohooo! Smiley
Activity: 84
 BigVern @cryptsy

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Still not added to Moolah?

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this...  any update DEVs?  I would have thought that getting DGB onto a site that can actually buy stuff would be pretty crucial, especially as this was attempted previously.

They turned down DGB only a week or so prior to now offerring to add it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5525474

We messaged them and have not heard a response yet. We will PM them on Reddit. Would be an awesome place to buy stuff!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Still not added to Moolah?

Yeah, I'm a bit confused by this...  any update DEVs?  I would have thought that getting DGB onto a site that can actually buy stuff would be pretty crucial, especially as this was attempted previously.

They turned down DGB only a week or so prior to now offerring to add it:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5525474

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Last Price:
24 Hour High:
24 Hour Low:
24 Hour Volume:
40.987 BTC
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
What's the point of adding DGB to Cryptsy? Everybody knows about DGB by now. Cryptsy is the biggest coin killer online. (People buy before, dump at Cryptsy).

Just the fact that there is a lot of "new money" on Cryptsy. Being listed on an exchange with that amount of BTC volume is always good. Sure there will likely be a dump, as with all additions. But from there the coin can grow.

its right, dgb will to the moon.

buy now!
What's the point of adding DGB to Cryptsy? Everybody knows about DGB by now. Cryptsy is the biggest coin killer online. (People buy before, dump at Cryptsy).

Just the fact that there is a lot of "new money" on Cryptsy. Being listed on an exchange with that amount of BTC volume is always good. Sure there will likely be a dump, as with all additions. But from there the coin can grow.

Edit: On second thought, with all the new buzz, if it happens today... The "dump" may not be nearly as epic as some of them. People are just hearing about it still, suddenly appearing on Crypsty could spark some decent buy power to offset the dump.
legendary
Activity: 840
Jump to: