Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1457. (Read 3058809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
because of the collaboration i invested some money in your coin. thank you very much for your kindness

much love  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Fantastic move with Dogecoin! It's great to see this kind of collaboration in times when everybody looks only in their pocket.

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

www.blazinghashes.com

PROMO: Next 3 miners to sign up get 0% fees for life!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The Digibyte account should introduce himself on the Dogecoin thread.  Could bring more people over here  Grin

Just thinking the same, Or a thread/article explaining whats been done between the two coins to promote not only the partnership but both coins.

Great to see the support on reddit
Activity: 434
The Digibyte account should introduce himself on the Dogecoin thread.  Could bring more people over here  Grin
Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Indeed, great achievement! great publicity in a big community, this could certainly help us to get to.... wait for it.... alomost.... just a sec.... THE MOON! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decent volume on Mintpal today!

YC
Activity: 280
Digibyte team.... Seriously well done! Smiley

This should hopefully ripple well through crypto community, And even better the massive following of Doge

Really, Really well done!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Also great news from the moolah founder:

"You guys are awesome. If you guys want your coin added to Moolah, let me know, and I'll have it done today."

Original post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/207hfb/ann_dogecoin16_its_ready_all_you_need_to_know/cg0lew4
We are definitely looking into this right now! We just saw it, thanks for posting!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

"You guys are awesome. If you guys want your coin added to Moolah, let me know, and I'll have it done today."

Original post:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/207hfb/ann_dogecoin16_its_ready_all_you_need_to_know/cg0lew4

Has anyone followed this up?  Isn't this the service that last week told us they would NOT be adding DGB?  Come on...  this to me is one of the biggest deals right now, a service to actually use DGB to buy real stuff...

No worries. I'm sure as soon as the dev see it, he will do everything he can to get DGB added on moolah. He must be busy today !
Activity: 215

Original post:

Has anyone followed this up?  Isn't this the service that last week told us they would NOT be adding DGB?  Come on...  this to me is one of the biggest deals right now, a service to actually use DGB to buy real stuff...

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
at the end of each day

i refresh this post, want to find some good news from devs.

Shocked

whats worry with u, dgb. current price is 45 satoshi.

so sad , cant sleep

It's KGW, it's killing alts.
Activity: 421
 at the end of each day

i refresh this post, want to find some good news from devs.

Shocked

whats worry with u, dgb. current price is 45 satoshi.

so sad , cant sleep
We definitely should contact Coindesk and other crypto websites to let them know about our collaboration with Doge.  Could get a lot of new people interested in our coin.

you are from the digibyte devteam?

No.  I meant "our" as in our community.
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
We definitely should contact Coindesk and other crypto websites to let them know about our collaboration with Doge.  Could get a lot of new people interested in our coin.

you are from the digibyte devteam?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mining Man Digibyte Pool

PROMO for a limited time only we have set our pool fee to negative 2 percent. Yep that's right, we are going to pay you to come and mine with us  Shocked come help make our pool bigger.

http://dgb.mining-man.com

DDoS resistant dedicated server
Payout cron run every minute
Pool fees set to negative 2 percent
Round earnings credited after only 15 confirms
Dashboard stats updated every minute
Jump to: