Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1504. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
As a recommendation for folks investing, MintPal has lots of liquidity and was very seamless with DGB. Couldn't wait on Coinmarket!

YC
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Make sure to update you DigiByte wallet to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield before the changes kick in tomorrow at block 67200!

Main Changes:
1) Difficulty will begin to adjust every block.
2) Reward will begin to reduce every 7 days by 0.5%
3) Visual changes along with other small wallet updates.
legendary
legendary
In light of the upgraded server and exciting day in the markets...

We will be running some block bonuses at:

DGB2.Get-By.com

+300 DGB Block Finder Bonus and +300 General Block Bonus

Grin Grin Grin
+1 Great to see an awesome pool promotion on top of today's market movements!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
In light of the upgraded server and exciting day in the markets...

We will be running some block bonuses at:

DGB2.Get-By.com

+300 DGB Block Finder Bonus and +300 General Block Bonus

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Launching a successful coin is not cheep. Why should we work 12-16 hours a day, sometimes 7 days a week for nothing?

I'm sure. And I like the coin and how you are trying to be different. I push the coin as professional. AND PERSONALLY, I am fine with this particular coins pre-mine.

HOWEVER, you do have to recognize that

A. premine has become a negative term in the community.

B. coins can launch without a premine and be very successful, very fast.. even more so today now premine is not palatable to many people.

C. cryptsy is less likely to add a coin with a major premine.

I get coins have to make money, perhaps VC Cash would be a better idea, than premine.
and yeah i get many of the non premine coins are all copy paste jobs.. but they are trading better, and have more miners and are doing better.

Pretty much every single coin without a premine, released AFTER digibytes is doing better ATM. Of course new coins depend on this limited community while long term efforts depend more on the normal world.

I'm just saying there are legit concerns and issues with all premined coins, that being said yall are the most transparent on the issue thus far.

A well explained, thoughtful comment from an old hat in the community.  +1 Much appreciated.
legendary

I saw a reply now, and I think it makes sense.
P2pool connects to digibyted daemon and gets its work from there.
So if the dgb daemon is updated, the workload should be reflected to p2pool network too.

Maybe I am mistaking.
This is our understanding as well.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
We just create our first payment method with Digibyte!
100k DIGI's for a day at our couple room! check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=698826396807023&set=pcb.698827950140201&type=1&theater
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Activity: 393

I saw a reply now, and I think it makes sense.
P2pool connects to digibyted daemon and gets its work from there.
So if the dgb daemon is updated, the workload should be reflected to p2pool network too.

Maybe I am mistaking.
legendary
Launching a successful coin is not cheep. Why should we work 12-16 hours a day, sometimes 7 days a week for nothing?

I'm sure. And I like the coin and how you are trying to be different. I push the coin as professional. AND PERSONALLY, I am fine with this particular coins pre-mine.

B. coins can launch without a premine and be very successful, very fast.. even more so today now premine is not palatable to many people.

I get coins have to make money, perhaps VC Cash would be a better idea, than premine.
and yeah i get many of the non premine coins are all copy paste jobs.. but they are trading better, and have more miners and are doing better.

Pretty much every single coin without a premine, released AFTER digibytes is doing better ATM. Of course new coins depend on this limited community while long term efforts depend more on the normal world.

I'm just saying there are legit concerns and issues with all premined coins, that being said yall are the most transparent on the issue thus far.
All very valid points. Thanks for the feedback and response!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Lets get DigiByte on Cryptsy! Send them a message here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581/page/36

You might as well give up on that one, they clearly are not going to add DGB for some reason, they have added loads of coins lately and ones with less market value.
We have sent them several message and we have yet to receive a single response. We have offered to pay any fees for their time or trouble. Still no response. We have absolutely no idea what they have against DigiByte.

maybe because they cannot manipulate too easy.
Activity: 476
moOo

Activity: 434
That looks like a great new exchange.  The more the merrier!
legendary
Great news!

@DigiByteCoin did you know that #Digibyte will be available at launch on @AustinGlobalX? We'll be announcing a launch date very soon.

Check them out here: https://agx.io/

Looks like it will be a good exchange, we don't need Cryptsy.
We will continue to work hard toward consistent growth and we will support any exchange that supports us. There are some great new exchanges out there! We will grow as they grow!
legendary
Lets get DigiByte on Cryptsy! Send them a message here: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581/page/36

You might as well give up on that one, they clearly are not going to add DGB for some reason, they have added loads of coins lately and ones with less market value.
We have sent them several message and we have yet to receive a single response. We have offered to pay any fees for their time or trouble. Still no response. We have absolutely no idea what they have against DigiByte.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great news!

@DigiByteCoin did you know that #Digibyte will be available at launch on @AustinGlobalX? We'll be announcing a launch date very soon.

Looks like it will be a good exchange, we don't need Cryptsy.
Activity: 392
that have he said 4 hours ago... on this topic
legendary
Great news!

legendary
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002
Pay them then? Or what another coins use to get into cryptsy?
Jump to: