Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1514. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
i was researching some ideas to use a shield for DigiShield and the most cool is the Warner Bros Shield, now imagine instead of WB we use DGB and where its Warner Bros. Pictures we use DigiByte Shield 2.0 blue and gold color's will finishe the cool thing! Cheesy
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This coin failed

As predicted

Not even close buddy.  While a hundred other shit coins have failed over the last 7 weeks, this one has survived and is on headway to thrive.
+1
Gingermod has been trolling this coin from the start, and only visits once in a while to post negative remarks for the few people that haven't put him on the ignore list yet.
You can ignore people by clicking on "Ignore" here
<--------- on their posts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
This coin failed

As predicted

Not even close buddy.  While a hundred other shit coins have failed over the last 7 weeks, this one has survived and is on headway to thrive.
GIVEAWAY: ± 5 klondicoin + 5000 coinyes

the first people get this if he made digiman, when he stay normal
Activity: 393
This coin failed

As predicted

What makes you think so ?
Facts please, no bs.
This coin failed

As predicted
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Any news on networks.py files for p2pool ?

I checked the latest source in git (Rav3ns' one) and there is no change in any of the networks.py files compared to my currently installed.

Anyone working on this ? If we need to change something, better to know before Friday.

I'm really hoping that Rav3n responds.. (usually he does respond within 24 hours)

Maybe @xploited could help out?
Heres a useful source which explains both p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py
and p2pool/networks.py

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2pool-detailed-settings-for-altcoins-457574

Really need to nail the new values down, Friday is just a few days away

Python is one language I've always stayed away from so I'm unsure how to write the code thats needed.

https://github.com/Rav3nPL/p2pool-rav/blob/a8ac1d6ebe68d7565e34b58e6e30a002f99a0812/p2pool/bitcoin/networks.py#L920

Is the only line that should need updating.  It needs to reflect the new reward structure. I can offer puseudo code but I'd need some time to convert it to python.    

The good news is we still have some time. It isn't until 10080 blocks after the switch over on Friday that the first reward reduction takes place. Not to say we shouldn't get it updated ASAP, just that we have a little bit extra time to get the correct value.  
Since coinmarket.io has been down for a while, lets all focus trading on;
https://www.mintpal.com/market/DGB/BTC

They are up and coming, very fast and reliable.

The more of us that put our volume in one place, the better off.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
@DIGIBYTE

do you have a picture from digiman who sit or stay normal?

We only have the one photo of DigiMan that is on the 1st page of the OP. We would like to get some more images & poses made. We have still not had anymore contact with bman3.

I have some digis in the android app... is there an update for the shield?

There will be shortly!

Portuguese translation updated! not all but DigiShield had being explained.

Very awesome! Thank you very much!

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Awesome!  Though, when these images are designed please note where the assets came from. This one seems to be from a stock photo site.  Also, since we are dealing with open source and such, if all of the assets are your own, a comment releasing the art into the public domain is important in case anyone wants to use it.  Might be hard to track anyone down who knows when down the road Tongue

Great shield though, very cool/prettty Grin
Very awesome! We would like to use it? Is it copyrighted?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
do you guys need any translation into french ?
let me know if I can help
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
http://Digibyte.leetpools.com

0% Fees with 133.7 Digi Block finder bonus - We are giving away over 250,000 Digi to our miners!

We are a custom MPOS Pool with around the clock monitoring, active pool owners, and a great IRC community.

We run fast, stable, and LEET pools.

We are on the newest wallet and would love to have you mining with us!

Come see what makes us different!
Activity: 285

Thanks martins Grin
Also, thanks to everyone doing great things for DGB... Notable few are xploited, Hollowstorm, and you Tongue
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Awesome!  Though, when these images are designed please note where the assets came from. This one seems to be from a stock photo site.  Also, since we are dealing with open source and such, if all of the assets are your own, a comment releasing the art into the public domain is important in case anyone wants to use it.  Might be hard to track anyone down who knows when down the road Tongue

Great shield though, very cool/prettty Grin
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Good job Martins  Grin

You continue to be a boon to this community Smiley
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 335
I have some digis in the android app... is there an update for the shield?

You should transfer them to your updated wallet and wait until there is an update for Android.
Jump to: