Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1511. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will be waiting to see if we get on allcrypt... Unfortunately, I can't afford to vote  Tongue

You get 10 free votes daily. Just hit that arrow next to DGB!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Will be waiting to see if we get on allcrypt... Unfortunately, I can't afford to vote  Tongue
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I guess people waiting for pump, not for new wallets, etc...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
With the new wallet update for friday , is it ok to switch to the new wallet now, or should I wait untill Friday? I do know I need to copy old the wallet.dat, and put that into the new wallet directory once updated.
The new wallet will emulate the old wallet until the switch, so it is fine to switch now as the new one is fully backwards-compatible. It's best to do so before Friday so it can sync and you'll be ready for the switchover.
After Friday everyone should be using the new wallet.
+ Great explanation! Thank you for that!
Activity: 84
With the new wallet update for friday , is it ok to switch to the new wallet now, or should I wait untill Friday? I do know I need to copy old the wallet.dat, and put that into the new wallet directory once updated.
The new wallet will emulate the old wallet until the switch, so it is fine to switch now as the new one is fully backwards-compatible. It's best to do so before Friday so it can sync and you'll be ready for the switchover.

Okie dokie, thanks for the info.

-Happy Mining
http://Digibyte.leetpools.com

0% Fees with 133.7 Digi Block finder bonus - We are giving away over 250,000 Digi to our miners!

We are a custom MPOS Pool with around the clock monitoring, active pool owners, and a great IRC community.

We run fast, stable, and LEET pools.

We are on the newest wallet and would love to have you mining with us!

Come see what makes us different! We still have a mountain of Digi to give away! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

update now Cheesy
Activity: 68
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
something is happening on mintpal

lots of DGB buy at high rate like 120   then mass sell at 60.

Someone who needs to erase tracks with stolen btc again ?

there are easier ways to do that with less loss
im guessing its wolong pushing his followers to remove some of his holdings
Activity: 107
Does anyone know if I use TRIXX to change settings e,.g GPU clock while sgminer or cgminer is running would i see the effects? or do I need to restart the miner to see if there is any changes to my hash rates etc

Also if I've got my cards at 673/693/692 kh/s and sgminer says total kh/s is 2.050 mh/s with a WU of 2000 it fluctuates but each time i work it out i'm getting aroudn 90% khs/WU but interestingly i've still no rejects.. should i mess with it.. i've never seen the miner with no rejected shares before... is that not good?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
something is happening on mintpal

lots of DGB buy at high rate like 120   then mass sell at 60.

Someone who needs to erase tracks with stolen btc again ?
Activity: 111
Crazy that there are still some people mining this coin.

Crazy that you keep coming back to this coin ?!Can't keep away  Roll Eyes ! Don't fight it ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crazy that there are still some people mining this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
EU p2pool node UP and connected!!! (digishield)

Join US!! Cheesy

http://dgb.gr2pool.eu:9022/static/
Jump to: