Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1516. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are you sure that is the address you copied from within the DGB wallet?

Yup...  to be honest, when I switched to your pool, I just modified my cgminer.conf with your URL....  didn't touch the address, so it's the same as it previously was.  Just noticed my miner seems to have gone down on your site in the past couple minutes...  you doing something?

No up my end.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Hey, should I be concerned that when I search on my DGB address (D77r2zN8rTrHo5bDyn8kFGP8ibb9Gs4r99) on http://altexplorer.net/ it comes up as a DigitalCoin address  Huh Huh

I'm pretty sure that this was NOT the case last week.  FYI, I just updated my client last night and at the same time connected to a new P2Pool node which has been DigiShield'ed, http://p2p.mining-man.com:9022/static/, and I'm the only miner there at the moment. I am getting payouts to my wallet, so probably nothing to worry about but still... seems bizarre.  Was there something else I needed to do post-upgrade? Generate new addresses or anything?

No reason for concern. The address is technically a valid DigitalCoin address as the only seperating factor between address is the identifier or 'D' in the case of a few alt coins. I can't confirm why the address isn't shown under the digibyte chain on that explorer but I'm sure it has something to do with this conflict.

http://digitools.pw/address/D77r2zN8rTrHo5bDyn8kFGP8ibb9Gs4r99
http://cryptexplorer.com/address/D77r2zN8rTrHo5bDyn8kFGP8ibb9Gs4r99

Shows the proper address. There are no altchains on that explorer site that can conflict with with the digibyte address so its found there.

I would suggest using digitools.pw or cryptexlorer.com block explorers and will look at removing the altexplorer.net explorer from the list
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Yup...  to be honest, when I switched to your pool, I just modified my cgminer.conf with your URL....  didn't touch the address, so it's the same as it previously was.  Just noticed my miner seems to have gone down on your site in the past couple minutes...  you doing something?
It's time to find a good shield picture and use it for PR! DigiShield it's to good to lose the chance!

maybe this? =))
Activity: 215
Hey, should I be concerned that when I search on my DGB address (D77r2zN8rTrHo5bDyn8kFGP8ibb9Gs4r99) on http://altexplorer.net/ it comes up as a DigitalCoin address  Huh Huh

I'm pretty sure that this was NOT the case last week.  FYI, I just updated my client last night and at the same time connected to a new P2Pool node which has been DigiShield'ed, http://p2p.mining-man.com:9022/static/, and I'm the only miner there at the moment. I am getting payouts to my wallet, so probably nothing to worry about but still... seems bizarre.  Was there something else I needed to do post-upgrade? Generate new addresses or anything?

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
It's time to find a good shield picture and use it for PR! DigiShield it's to good to lose the chance!
Activity: 224
Any news on networks.py files for p2pool ?

Still nothing from Raven...
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Any news on networks.py files for p2pool ?

I checked the latest source in git (Rav3ns' one) and there is no change in any of the networks.py files compared to my currently installed.

Anyone working on this ? If we need to change something, better to know before Friday.

Activity: 126
Hash.so has upgraded, feel free to park your miners at:

https://dgb.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall.
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (40) coins with ease! (New coins to be added in the next few days!)
* Nice coin list that displays all of our coins, and stats about them.
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I also think it is a good time to add DGB/USD trading market wherever.
Activity: 224
Azure DigiByte Pool has been updated to v2.0 DigiShield

Azure DigiByte Pool - DDOS reisistant P2Pool Node

http://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022/

No registration - No minimal payout!
    To connect to this P2Pool node simply point your miner at:

URL: stratum+tcp://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022
Username: Your DigiByte address
Password: Anything
    Fast facts about P2Pool

1. P2Pool nodes are all part of one single, big, distributed pool
2. When any p2pool worker on any node finds a block, everyone on all the nodes gets paid their share
3. There is no pool wallet, and hence no payout threshold. Payments go directly to your wallet
4. The distributed nature of p2pool resists DDoS attacks

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022 -u DT7EVu3upbtudLrGxvppZgfz4q4L9ridR3 -p X
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
With all the Gox drama happening today I really wish we had that Digi/USD exchange up. Not that we wouldn't suffer as well but when BTC gets hit we suffer disproportionately as we're pegged to it.

I think it remains to be seen how bad the situation is, what will happen, etc, but hope that the long term result will be people looking at alts like Digibyte more seriously.  A lot of people stand to lose serious holdings and won't have the funds to buy back into expensive bitcoin. If they choose to stay in crypto I hope they will consider Digibyte instead & look to the future. Could be time to promote differences/advantages of Digi over Bitcoin!

From another viewpoint, the fallen of BTC may be a good news for DGB since it makes room for DGB.

Yep, thats pretty much what i meant Smiley
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Witnessed the rubycoin launch yesterday and i am so disgusted ;] I can understand if people are driven away from cryptos, mostly newcommers, with such a horrid experience.
hidden premine, launch was rescheduled multiple times and even yesterday it was late. Some premium pools started mining first without wallet officially released, then devs put wallet on dropbox (only source) no windows or mac wallets were available, even though they were promised. Devs and people behind it are the same as behind megacoin apparently. They are not communicative, they are arrogant and they are only after quick profit. This also applies to their miners and adopters.
Mass manipulation of such great scale, 600 people were online on IRC before launch, difficulty shot to a few hundreds in minutes.
The coin will be pumped and then dumped heavily. Remember fast profit is way to hell. Digibyte is created with sustainable hard work of community and dedicated developers and that is why it will prevail and stand victorious in the end. Mark my words.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
With all the Gox drama happening today I really wish we had that Digi/USD exchange up. Not that we wouldn't suffer as well but when BTC gets hit we suffer disproportionately as we're pegged to it.

I think it remains to be seen how bad the situation is, what will happen, etc, but hope that the long term result will be people looking at alts like Digibyte more seriously.  A lot of people stand to lose serious holdings and won't have the funds to buy back into expensive bitcoin. If they choose to stay in crypto I hope they will consider Digibyte instead & look to the future. Could be time to promote differences/advantages of Digi over Bitcoin!

From another viewpoint, the fallen of BTC may be a good news for DGB since it makes room for DGB.
Activity: 154
@DigiByte What about a ticker, or a ticker in the wallet or android app?

O and the country's on the p2p pools?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Jump to: