Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1512. (Read 3058806 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
One day there will be a Digibyte enabled wallet that works on Google Glass  Roll Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu7tMD3ufKI

+1 nice idea

It would be interesting to have a google glass wallet that could scan QR codes and send payments by command Tongue
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PL
One day there will be a Digibyte enabled wallet that works on Google Glass  Roll Eyes

+1 nice idea
Activity: 70
For the first time my host was completly down for those mining on p2-pool.eu:9022. As expected my automatic rebooting scrypt worked like a charm, watching this from my workplace with my phone hehe. All miners were up again after 10min downtime.  Thanks for supporting p2-pool.eu:9022  Smiley.

Auto restart for run_p2pool.py
or
digibyted?

edit: what i mean to say is, you must do it for both.

If i'm saying its rebooted, i dont have problem and its working.  I wasnt talking technical issue.
No need, hollowstorm, to point on that.  Its rebooted and working thats all. Its not because you did a p2p pool tutorial that everybody used it...

EDIT: for the network.py i will have time to look at it on thursday

Wow.. You kinda misunderstood what I said.. :p
Nvm.

Ooooh.. can't wait to see your revision of the networks.py files

I did understand.
You feel concerned about every p2pool, but you don't have to. It's great you contribute to the community with your tutorial, just don't feel the need to be involved on every p2pool.
First time was when you doubt on my server location and fee.
Second time for the reboot of my server working properly. My post was just affirmative, its working thats all. Why do you need to try and find problems when there is none.
Nvm as you said...

For the network.py, i just said i will look at it as i ve got some knowledge in it, i didn't say i will share to Hollow for his tutorial ^^.

Very considerate of you ^^.
Activity: 335
For the first time my host was completly down for those mining on p2-pool.eu:9022. As expected my automatic rebooting scrypt worked like a charm, watching this from my workplace with my phone hehe. All miners were up again after 10min downtime.  Thanks for supporting p2-pool.eu:9022  Smiley.

or
digibyted?

If i'm saying its rebooted, i dont have problem and its working.  I wasnt talking technical issue.
No need, hollowstorm, to point on that.  Its rebooted and working thats all. Its not because you did a p2p pool tutorial that everybody used it...

Nvm.

I did understand.
You feel concerned about every p2pool, but you don't have to. It's great you contribute to the community with your tutorial, just don't feel the need to be involved on every p2pool.
First time was when you doubt on my server location and fee.
Second time for the reboot of my server working properly. My post was just affirmative, its working thats all. Why do you need to try and find problems when there is none.
Nvm as you said...

For the network.py, i just said i will look at it as i ve got some knowledge in it, i didn't say i will share to Hollow for his tutorial ^^.

or
digibyted?

Nvm.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Can Dev update us on the next project in store for Digibyte? Seems like a great time to get that USD-DGB exchange online with BTC facing such difficulties

Also extremely interested in this! I asked the same question a few days ago, but was ignored.

or
digibyted?

Activity: 393
Still no news about updated networks.py ?

clock is ticking ...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
Can Dev update us on the next project in store for Digibyte? Seems like a great time to get that USD-DGB exchange online with BTC facing such difficulties
Activity: 392
GIVEAWAY: ± 5 klondicoin + 5000 coinyes

the first people get this if he made digiman, when he stay normal

or
digibyted?

For the first time my host was completly down for those mining on p2-pool.eu:9022. As expected my automatic rebooting scrypt worked like a charm, watching this from my workplace with my phone hehe. All miners were up again after 10min downtime.  Thanks for supporting p2-pool.eu:9022  Smiley.

+1

They have DigiPay, we have DigiByte ^^. Devs must contact them Smiley.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
I've never had to deal with an update, being still new to all altcoin stuff.  I've downloaded the new wallet from the post Digibyte put up, and of course I have not addresses, I am assuming as I did not have any DGB in my wallet and had only used 1 address while trying to set up my miner that it doesn't really matter and I am essentially starting from fresh right?

Also what happened to pickaxe pool.  I had a few DGB on there (459 maybe) not much at all i know but it was just what I earned while I was testing but I can't even load up the site now.

Rather than downloading the whole new wallet what should I have done to keep the addresses I had generated ( thinking of future updates when I actually have a wallet with something in it to want to keep)

1. if you didn't have any coins or generate any addresses yet, then it's ok to simply start fresh. Otherwise make sure to keep the wallet.dat file (also back it up regularly) as that is the file that contains your private keys -> the stuff that uniquely identifies you as the owner of the coins in your wallet.

2. pickaxe pool appears to be down. As far as I know there was no announcement or anything. I think they are having issues with their server and or hosting provider (again?).

I take it don't have a wallet.dat file in the wallet folder because i've not yet sent any coins to my wallet and or backed it up yet??

OK something i didn't expect, leaving Digishield version over night and my 2 addreses i've generated appeared.  So presumably I can delete V1.1 now?  Where would I find this .dat file normally?

Your wallet.db and other related files are found (assuming your on windows)  in   C:\users\\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte\      you should see the files in that folder after the first time you open the client regardless of if you've sent coins or backed up.

Free free to delete the old client!

EDIT: correct, your public/private keys are held in your wallet.db file.  Coping that file will have the same effect as backing up.   
Activity: 107
I've never had to deal with an update, being still new to all altcoin stuff.  I've downloaded the new wallet from the post Digibyte put up, and of course I have not addresses, I am assuming as I did not have any DGB in my wallet and had only used 1 address while trying to set up my miner that it doesn't really matter and I am essentially starting from fresh right?

Also what happened to pickaxe pool.  I had a few DGB on there (459 maybe) not much at all i know but it was just what I earned while I was testing but I can't even load up the site now.

Rather than downloading the whole new wallet what should I have done to keep the addresses I had generated ( thinking of future updates when I actually have a wallet with something in it to want to keep)

1. if you didn't have any coins or generate any addresses yet, then it's ok to simply start fresh. Otherwise make sure to keep the wallet.dat file (also back it up regularly) as that is the file that contains your private keys -> the stuff that uniquely identifies you as the owner of the coins in your wallet.

2. pickaxe pool appears to be down. As far as I know there was no announcement or anything. I think they are having issues with their server and or hosting provider (again?).

I take it don't have a wallet.dat file in the wallet folder because i've not yet sent any coins to my wallet and or backed it up yet??

OK something i didn't expect, leaving Digishield version over night and my 2 addreses i've generated appeared. And when I load v1 the addresses aren't in that wallet any more.  So presumably I can delete V1.1 now?  Where would I find this .dat file normally?

EDIT: OK I've found the .dat file and presumably it picks up the addresses because of that file right?  Next question  Am I better off using the back up wallet button within the wallet of simply copying that .dat file to another location for security.. or is that the same thing

...so much I don't know sorry for all the questions Sad
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Dev, look at https://moolah.ch DGB must be there.

wtf...Digipay.io?!
So that explains why the proposed exchange settled for Digi-pay?  Someone really should have done due diligence on that before securing the domain :/
legendary
Activity: 1904
Activity: 100
PL
Any one know enything about  https://moolah.ch   ?  dogecoin and mega coin want joint to this , but i dont understand what it is exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1062
hey man,could please get in touch of the owner of the exchange:coinmarket ,all my DGB is on the website ,and it's offline all the time,what's the problem with it ?

Does state clearly it is in Beta and to use at your own risk, anyway they are performing an update.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5367801

+1  You can get your coins off it whenever it's up, even if they're not trading. Best to follow their service thread..
Jump to: