Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1520. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I never thought of mining a scrypt coin before.
What is the best mining tool for Digibyte?
Can anyone give an example of how many coins per day can be gathered for that respective Khash?
My only option is USB devices (or any device that can be plugged into a laptop right away) for mining.
Is it possible to do this with antminer, for example?

Any suggestions? thank you very much indeed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the support and dedication you have shown to DigiByte since launch! Without you  DigiByte would not have the potential that it has right now for exponential growth this coming year. We are on the verge of some very exciting things that will occur in the coming months!

I feel DigiByte has the very real potential to become a billion dollar world-wide payment network in the next 12 months. There are some very talented people that have come into and continue to join the DigiByte community. As we have mentioned time and time again, we as a development team are committed to the long term future and success of DigiByte.

I as founder am now focusing 110% of my time, energy and assets to help DigiByte grow. As such, I would like to release my identity and my LinkedIn profile to everyone to show I am in this for the long haul. This is the one and only coin I am behind or working on. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn/ social media and let me know of any thoughts / ideas you have to make DigiByte better!

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jared-tate/90/9aa/257
Tate you would consider changing the PoW to PoS at any date in your mind? PoS would give x% interest for holding coins in the wallet, like with NxT and Mintcoin.
look what happends with Mintcoin last days, 400% increase because PoS time is coming in 2 weeks.

+1 for PoS

PoS is great for coins with low productions, but since Digibyte will have 18 billion coin in 19 years and take into consideration bitcoin standard will change to mBTC , it won't be a good idea.
PoS is great for any coin! it's the future of crypto's but only few know that. Of couse the halve's need to be drastic (1 year or 6 months) to pay the less possible in each block (1 coin) not impossible but we're double botton here!!

Please explain PoS and PoW for a newbi
in newbie words:
Proof of Work actualy need a hardware to mint the coins in the network, thats what we do right now, we try to catch a hash with our GPU's and send this proof of work to meet requirements and Mint the block to ourselfs.

Proof of Stake gives you a percentage of total coin by the ammount you have into your wallet, dont need any hardware to mint the coin, it's free energy! dont need GPU's or any kind of hardware!
Activity: 154
I wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the support and dedication you have shown to DigiByte since launch! Without you  DigiByte would not have the potential that it has right now for exponential growth this coming year. We are on the verge of some very exciting things that will occur in the coming months!

I feel DigiByte has the very real potential to become a billion dollar world-wide payment network in the next 12 months. There are some very talented people that have come into and continue to join the DigiByte community. As we have mentioned time and time again, we as a development team are committed to the long term future and success of DigiByte.

I as founder am now focusing 110% of my time, energy and assets to help DigiByte grow. As such, I would like to release my identity and my LinkedIn profile to everyone to show I am in this for the long haul. This is the one and only coin I am behind or working on. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn/ social media and let me know of any thoughts / ideas you have to make DigiByte better!

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

Tate you would consider changing the PoW to PoS at any date in your mind? PoS would give x% interest for holding coins in the wallet, like with NxT and Mintcoin.
look what happends with Mintcoin last days, 400% increase because PoS time is coming in 2 weeks.

+1 for PoS

PoS is great for coins with low productions, but since Digibyte will have 18 billion coin in 19 years and take into consideration bitcoin standard will change to mBTC , it won't be a good idea.
PoS is great for any coin! it's the future of crypto's but only few know that. Of couse the halve's need to be drastic (1 year or 6 months) to pay the less possible in each block (1 coin) not impossible but we're double botton here!!

Please explain PoS and PoW for a newbi

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

+1 for PoS

Thanks again!

- Jared Tate

Activity: 196
Muniti creator
I updated the Chinese DGB thread, let's focus on spreading DGB to China. What's the situation with Btc38? Come on, work hard, play hard!

Edit - I'm updating every DGB thread on bitcointalk
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
DGB is atm the most profitable coin to mine according to coinwarz! This must draw some attention!
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Spread the word. Articles, facebook posts, twitter, anything you can get hold of, other forums as well. It's a crucial time for DGB - let's get that hashrate up and aim for 20 difficulty by Wednesday
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Mining pool operators, please make sure to PM us when you update to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield so we can add you to the updated list!

Hi,
running updated p2pool, feel free to use it.
Of course 0 fees.

http://ca.p2pool.sk:9022

Used it till today for my miners till now.
Currently testing with gryncas' mpos pool (digiforce.cc) for next couple of days, to be able to comapre mpos to p2pool profitability.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Mining pool operators, please make sure to PM us when you update to DigiByte v2.0 DigiShield so we can add you to the updated list!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
having problems with the update when trying to solo mine.

diff jumps to 938 then to 9 a couple of times then I got bsod
Which operating system are you mining on? Which miner are you using?

This is the first issue someone has had with the update. Several mining pools are running the update with no problems. We ourselves solo mined for about 12 hours testing the current configuration with various hash rates.

If you are getting the blue screen of death this sounds like a graphics card / mining configuration issue. Please post some more info and we can help you work through the issue.

Activity: 70
having problems with the update when trying to solo mine.

diff jumps to 938 then to 9 a couple of times then I got bsod
Activity: 84
www.DigiForce.cc Pool update:
 - Pool wallet updated to 2.0
 - Now fighting the coinwars with DigiShield !!

with 0% fee and 100 DGB block bonus DigiForce is STILL the most profitable place to mine right now
Join The Force !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

Please to meet you Jared Smiley

Same here, pleased to meet you Jared Smiley

The pleasure is mine! Smiley

I look forward to getting to know everyone much better in the coming weeks and months! Thanks again for all your support!
  hi nice to meet you.  i am new to crypto and when i was looking for a coin to invest in i was looking for one that had a good community and active devs and i decided on this one i have been buying quite a few and holding them with hope that later they will pay off.  i am not very good with computers files and things so with this new wallett should i send my coins to the exchange then just get a new wallet then send them back? is that ok to do? i have quite a few invested and would hate to lose them over something i am not sure how to do. thanks for any help you can give.

If you click "File -> Back-Up Wallet..." and save the wallet.dat file some wheres safe you should be fine.  Just make sure you have that wallet.dat file saved to a safe location, and as long as you have that wallet.dat you could screw up just about anything, and someone could help you set it straight.  The key is to make sure you have the wallet backed up.
ok thanks i will try that
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Please to meet you Jared Smiley

Same here, pleased to meet you Jared Smiley

The pleasure is mine! Smiley

I look forward to getting to know everyone much better in the coming weeks and months! Thanks again for all your support!
  hi nice to meet you.  i am new to crypto and when i was looking for a coin to invest in i was looking for one that had a good community and active devs and i decided on this one i have been buying quite a few and holding them with hope that later they will pay off.  i am not very good with computers files and things so with this new wallett should i send my coins to the exchange then just get a new wallet then send them back? is that ok to do? i have quite a few invested and would hate to lose them over something i am not sure how to do. thanks for any help you can give.

If you click "File -> Back-Up Wallet..." and save the wallet.dat file some wheres safe you should be fine.  Just make sure you have that wallet.dat file saved to a safe location, and as long as you have that wallet.dat you could screw up just about anything, and someone could help you set it straight.  The key is to make sure you have the wallet backed up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Good to see this happening, will add a lot more trust and professionalism to the whole thing - this should obviously be added on the web site as well!
Jump to: