Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1524. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Was planning on joining your pool since Montreal was closer but I need something 100% stable. Let me know when you work out the issues.

In the process of pointing 25Mhash to the NY P2Pool node. The devs have proven themselves with this upcoming update and I'll be dedicating my miners to the network

It was my miner ..had to restart bamt , the node has been up for 2 days but still too early , you can set it on MTL as a failover in case NY goes down.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Just curious why dont you use this design on the front page and to attract others, the current one looks flat and bland

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Was planning on joining your pool since Montreal was closer but I need something 100% stable. Let me know when you work out the issues.

In the process of pointing 25Mhash to the NY P2Pool node. The devs have proven themselves with this upcoming update and I'll be dedicating my miners to the network
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Hmm, is anybody else getting sudden peaks on their P2Pool for like ~5 minutes to then have the person completely drop out?

I just checked and my miner was kicked out of the p2pool ..i;ll restart and see
Activity: 392
wow! de volume is very low at the moment:(
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Happy that I proposed that name for my first post ever on bitcointalk Smiley

Welcome to the community! Whats your DGB address?

hey thanks Smiley !
Activity: 154
Why don't we have a android coin ticker?

mm what about a ticker in the android wallet?

Edit: Even a ticker in the normal pc wallet?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What is next on the horizon after the DigiShield implementation? How are we doing with other development goals? Anyway atleast it seems that we are on the right path and devs are still active. Cheers!
Activity: 154
Why don't we have a android coin ticker?
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
the price will drop??
i dont know but is already half of actual price because of the multi-pool dumps, but you can always rent a room with me paying with your DigiByte's.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Can someone give me an updated set of nodes for the wallet please?
did you read the first page? is there.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Muniti creator
Can someone give me an updated set of nodes for the wallet please?
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Any ETA when the update will drop?
We will drop it around 7 PM UTC time tomorrow (2pm Eastern) as it is late here (2 AM). It has been another long day for us. We are happy with the tests so far. We will mine the testnet over night and get an average over several hours to double check that we are where we want to be.

We are now making sure the wallet syncs with the main net etc. Thanks again for your patience!

Looking forward to it guys!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Any ETA when the update will drop?
We will drop it around 7 PM UTC time tomorrow (2pm Eastern) as it is late here (2 AM). It has been another long day for us. We are happy with the tests so far. We will mine the testnet over night and get an average over several hours to double check that we are where we want to be.

We are now making sure the wallet syncs with the main net etc. Thanks again for your patience!
Activity: 280
Great news! We appear to have found the winning combination for the re-target in the DigiShield update!

We discovered the optimum combination was to set a different limit for difficulty increases vs decreases. By doing this we are able to recover or adjust to a 8-10x increase or decrease in net hash within just a few blocks. By having the limits high for both increases and decreases we were able to adjust rapidly to hash swings, but an annoying "oscillation" of block timings emerged. Two fast, then two slow. To fix this we discovered by having lower limits on increases and higher limits on difficulty decreases the oscillation was mitigated and overall performance and re-targeting improved dramatically.

We are now running tests on the network for a few hours to get a running block average and we will also simulate a few more hash swings. We are 99% finished though! Thank you for your support and patience! The extra time we have spent testing over the last 5 days will most definitely pay off for everyone in the long run! With DigiShield we are offering a solution to the re-target problem never seen before in a coin!

Good to hear Smiley
Jump to: