Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1535. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm halting all of my trades and pulling all of my funds from Crypsty until Digibyte is added. I encourage everyone else to do the same. With enough users - we will make an impact and prove that Digibyte is worth adding. I better trade elsewhere as I am all in on Digibyte now.

I wonder how 42 coin got added to cryptsy within 24 hours of being launched???
Activity: 98
Anyone know what happened to the smalltimeminer pool? It went away over 36 hours ago, can't access it, can't get my coins, damn these pools. These damn coins almost cost more to mine than they are worth and then these damn pools scam out with the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Done, I left you a message on that board.

You have been assigned global mod permissions. Thanks for help!

Now we have 3 Mods, so spam shouldn't be problem - just try to check it regulary

BTW - Any suggestions, changes or additions to forum are more than welcome. Also, it would be great if someone could write proper descriptions for sub forums
Thank you for doing this and thank you for setting the forum up! We will get on there and help mod/clean it up!
legendary
What if we were to remove the total coin cap and allow subsequent blocks after the 20/19.5th year point to give 160 coins per block as an inflationary/replace-lostcoins/stablising reward??
if not 160, maybe 80 coins per block after that point?

This is just to counter the deflationary model that the majority of cryptocoins out there have. Its got more advantages than disadvantages i believe..

Or should this idea only be considered after significantly growing?

This is a great idea, but we will not be implementing this go around. We have many (20) years to implement this. Definitely something to consider later on down the road for sure!
legendary
Looks like this is a decent tool for DGB:

http://www.cryptonator.com

YC
Very good tool! Thank you for posting!
legendary
2x good news, Bitcoin dev's about to release a new update and Digibyte about to hit 100+ satoshis again... we just need a brilliant PR to hit the moon! maybe another Jamaica team bangwagon giveaway! should be brilliant for the momentum!
+1 No where but up to go from here!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
2x good news, Bitcoin dev's about to release a new update and Digibyte about to hit 100+ satoshis again... we just need a brilliant PR to hit the moon! maybe another Jamaica team bangwagon giveaway! should be brilliant for the momentum!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Here is an update on the Friday code update:

After a late night last night we have been able to get the block reduction and difficulty re-adjustment code working on testnet. We are now working on transaction message support.

Our goal is to allow everyone to start updating this Friday around 7pm UTC as mentioned before.

The first reward reduction will not take place until next Wednesday to give people and pools a chance to update. (Will kick in at a specific block sometime Wednesday).

As far as the difficulty re-adjustment we would like that to go into effect as soon as possible. We are working on making that kick in at a specific block as well. More than likely that will be a 24 hour or 48 hour window. This applies mostly to pool operators.

We will announce more by the end of the day as to the specifics of that timeline.

Our goal is to get all clients to "fork" at the same block with the new parameters.
Awesome! thank you for the headsup!
legendary
Here is an update on the Friday code update:

After a late night last night we have been able to get the block reduction and difficulty re-adjustment code working on testnet. We are now working on transaction message support.

Our goal is to allow everyone to start updating this Friday around 7pm UTC as mentioned before.

The first reward reduction will not take place until next Wednesday to give people and pools a chance to update. (Will kick in at a specific block sometime Wednesday).

As far as the difficulty re-adjustment we would like that to go into effect as soon as possible. We are working on making that kick in at a specific block as well. More than likely that will be a 24 hour or 48 hour window. This applies mostly to pool operators.

We will announce more by the end of the day as to the specifics of that timeline.

Our goal is to get all clients to "fork" at the same block with the new parameters.
@DigiByte  
When are you changing the retargeting time for difficulty ?

EDIT: Hashco went on DGB again diff 7 to 22 and then they left...
EDIT: @Gazza1 you may contact me to try my p2pool if you can't anymore with pools  Smiley

They will never. They like getting raped by a cow.
aham nice idea... in other threads your words are like, pump, dump, moon, troll, flop, etc... what a great tool of arguments you have sir. Buy now it's cheap!
legendary
Rather than constantly complaining, go to the IRC channel and speak with the development team there. They are working on the fix to solve the issues. Take some action!

YC

look my new promotion video of digibyte on:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJd3rBQwjc

Is that professional video with voice over that dev team was pitching couple of weeks ago?

Doesn't look like it.   Now friday is nearing and we dont hear anything from the dev how the new update will be rolling out.

This coin is a total flop.

I offered my help and ideas but heard nothing back.

The voice over is complete and we have a recording of it. We have had the voice over for a few weeks now. The designer who was building the video has not replied to us in the past week. The last update he gave said it would be complete by the middle of last week. Hopefully we hear from him soon and everything is ok.

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Rather than constantly complaining, go to the IRC channel and speak with the development team there. They are working on the fix to solve the issues. Take some action!

YC

look my new promotion video of digibyte on:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUJd3rBQwjc

Is that professional video with voice over that dev team was pitching couple of weeks ago?

Doesn't look like it.   Now friday is nearing and we dont hear anything from the dev how the new update will be rolling out.

I offered my help and ideas but heard nothing back.
Activity: 155
guys cancel your cheap sell orders
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

no
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

YC

Activity: 70
Hello All,

We are very pleased to announce we now accept DigiByte for our web design and development services.  Smiley

More info here: http://www.nodex.co.uk/crypto-currencies

Nice! Cheesy
Activity: 225
Hello All,

We are very pleased to announce we now accept DigiByte for our web design and development services.  Smiley

More info here: http://www.nodex.co.uk/crypto-currencies

Doesn't look like it.   Now friday is nearing and we dont hear anything from the dev how the new update will be rolling out.

If you consider the price as being flop than you have to consider the entire Altcoins world a flop also, everything is going bellow 50% of it's actual price and must of it because of BTC's trust... i've emailed Bter and i did not received a answer yet but ill let you know that ive traded more than 100 BTC's over there... cya!
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Jump to: