Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1539. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
If you implement automatic wallet update can you promise to never turn evil? at least who whoever does the programming for the update? because I would hate to wake up one day and find out the latest implemented update had xxx problem because  [insert name] updated the wallet with a bug/worm which allowed him to do this or that

We will NOT be implementing an auto update feature for this very reason.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hmm, I tried to contact the DigiByte devs on adding our P2Pool nodes but haven't received an answer yet :/ Anybody having the same problem?
We apologize for this, please post which ones you would like added here and we will get them up right away.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For those who wish to know about p2pools: http://whatisp2pool.com/

edit: For those looking to make their own p2pool: http://redd.it/1xw61x
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
anyone knows whats going on with smalltimeminer??

Still on a normal pool, you should go for p2pool. If you stay on a normal pool, this is not the last issue you will have ^^.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I'm holding on...  for dear life...  Cool
fuk this price crash just sux, I did believed this coin and didn't sold my stash when it was 450 satoshi,cos I knew it would reach over 1k satoshi,not sure about that now  Undecided

Don't panic, wait for update, miner will come back price will go up, too easy for multipool right now. Update will fix that. HOLD YOUR DGB
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
anyone knows whats going on with smalltimeminer??
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
fuk this price crash just sux, I did believed this coin and didn't sold my stash when it was 450 satoshi,cos I knew it would reach over 1k satoshi,not sure about that now  Undecided
BTW...  been trying for at least an hour now to get a live version of Coinmarket up...  anyone else having issues? I'm getting the Cloudflare message up at the top of my page.

same issue, it's pissin me off

Tell me about it...  looking to buy some more on the cheap... !
Activity: 238
BTW...  been trying for at least an hour now to get a live version of Coinmarket up...  anyone else having issues? I'm getting the Cloudflare message up at the top of my page.

same issue, it's pissin me off
If anyone wants to join my p2pool, feel free to contact me, we got 50-60 of latency in all Europe.

Thanks...  but I'm pinging around 35ms with my current one. I'm in London, connecting to Amsterdam.  I'm considering starting my own when I get some time to play...  might be helpful for any Digi-fans in the UK.

If anyone wants to join my p2pool, feel free to contact me, we got 50-60 of latency in all Europe.
Activity: 224
Have to admit, I'm loving P2Pool'ing at the moment!  Switched to one nearby to me yesterday. Not missing the standard pools at all yet, I've mined on many of them over the past few weeks.  Seems to me this is a no-brainer...  why don't more pool operators just ditch their pools and put the same effort into running a P2 node!? They can still charge their 1% or whatever they want really, and make their money...  yet avoid the DDoS hassles and strengthen the network.  Am I missing something? Is it not that simple?  Hell...  I'm seriously considering starting my own node now that there is a fairly decent tutorial up on reddit.

In time, people will realize P2Pools are far better and stable option
dgb.luckyminers.com:
Time Since Last Block   118 hours 5 minutes 14 seconds  [and still working Wink]
i was first on pickaxe and they went down, then on dgb.luckyminer but they had hashrate refresh + other problems, then miningpool.co stratum being down too much, so i decided to own my server and have a p2pool, no more "middleman" for my DigiByte for the moment.

Have to admit, I'm loving P2Pool'ing at the moment!  Switched to one nearby to me yesterday. Not missing the standard pools at all yet, I've mined on many of them over the past few weeks.  Seems to me this is a no-brainer...  why don't more pool operators just ditch their pools and put the same effort into running a P2 node!? They can still charge their 1% or whatever they want really, and make their money...  yet avoid the DDoS hassles and strengthen the network.  Am I missing something? Is it not that simple?  Hell...  I'm seriously considering starting my own node now that there is a fairly decent tutorial up on reddit.

Activity: 280
Listed high on Coinwarz again, Even at current price!...
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Sad next dump incoming from hashco, be ready to buy @65
and your premine plus having PROFESSIONAL in the title in bold letters seems a bit dumb / contradictory.

get rid of it or have your rep tarnished for ever.

and assfucker.. changing the reward is all i need to hear.
why ask me if i am dumb either ?
sure.. why not.. i'm dumb ..what now ?

this coin is a useless pile of premined bullshit.. a clone that offers nothing.. the title makes me rofl hard

Clone Litecoin Github repo change name and icon create forum topic call it professional and upload..
ya uhh did i miss anything ?

So, how's life in your mum's basement, sucked much dick lately?

You seem to hate much coins and have a need to share this with the rest of the world... maybe start your own L33t site and bitch a bit by yourself... You know, like you prolly do in real life

This guy is mad on every coin lol look at all his posts, useless trolling here, we are a GREAT STRONG COMMUNITY !   Wink
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
and your premine plus having PROFESSIONAL in the title in bold letters seems a bit dumb / contradictory.

get rid of it or have your rep tarnished for ever.

and assfucker.. changing the reward is all i need to hear.
why ask me if i am dumb either ?
sure.. why not.. i'm dumb ..what now ?

this coin is a useless pile of premined bullshit.. a clone that offers nothing.. the title makes me rofl hard

Clone Litecoin Github repo change name and icon create forum topic call it professional and upload..
ya uhh did i miss anything ?

So, how's life in your mum's basement, sucked much dick lately?

You seem to hate much coins and have a need to share this with the rest of the world... maybe start your own L33t site and bitch a bit by yourself... You know, like you prolly do in real life
Yeah diff is at 6.2, finding block every 7-8min. Lets see how much time we have until hashco come back  Smiley.
Jump to: