Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1546. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
After a long time, I just sent small amount of DGB to coinmarket - I forgot about the DGB speed - extraordinary!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
looking at teh exchanges

BTC-e might be the nicest, though their alt coin trades are dwarfed by btc. Still we would get a lot of traffic there. though they dont exactly add coins often.

Bter is next and probably our best choice overall to get on.

and then cryptsy.  Cryptsy has the most coin choices, nearly double the trading choices of bter. So its probably still our most likely place to get on, among these 3.

after that we are left Vircurex

coinedup and coinmarket we are already on.

and then coinex and coins-e.

Idk, cryptsy seems most likely out of the big 3.. if big vern doesnt add us in the next round we should probably put more effort into getting into the minor exchanges though the volume sucks really once you get below coinmarket and coinmarket isnt exactly explosive.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Cryptsy has 170,000 user accounts....

Are there really so many cryptocoin traders and miners?

Worldwide including China. 100% certain.

170k accounts doesn't mean they are all online at the same time. But yeah.

For example BTC-e would often have 7-18k online at any given time. That is just one exchange
at an exact moment in time. If you compare twitter followers of vern at cryptsy with coinedup twitter
you can see that coinedup must have a very large number as well. Maybe 40-50k users.

It's amazing. And Chinese exchanges are probably at least these numbers or more.

Anways as a trader I can tell you that people are kind of waiting for Cryptsy for DGB.
And I am sure it will happen in good time.

BTER is the best site in China I think. And one of the best around. It's nice. Hard hard to get on though.
I think Cryptsy is the most likely and best shot for the next exchange. The listing will add liquidity to DGB
big time. And just keep up the great marketing work and ability to use the coin places.

Be creative! Give us something no one has done... That is what is big right now to make a coin takeoff.

People dumping coins and pushing them up is normal. It's healthy. Cryptsy has a lot of "health" .. heh.

I am still holding DGB and of several "other" coins that came around the same time I still think DGB is the most interesting
and holds it's value best. Even though it's down... look at what happen to KDC for example - ouch.

You guys are doing great.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Are there really so many cryptocoin traders and miners?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Activity: 285
All this talk about cryptsy seems like nonsense to me Tongue
There certainly are a lot more alternatives today, though

Like it or not cryptsy is the market withe the volume and which influence the price of any coin.

Seems like it, but as cryptos become something that more and more people dabble with, alternatives like coinmarket.io will pick up steam.
They won't replace cryptsy for a long time though, most likely.
Activity: 70
Hi guys ,

My window wallet is not synchronizing, From yesterday only its happening, Plz help me out.

did you try updating the conf file?
Activity: 103
I'm addicted to BitCoin
Hi guys ,

My window wallet is not synchronizing, From yesterday only its happening, Plz help me out.
Activity: 93
The android wallet is beter than the blockchain app. To bad I cannot spend digibytes in real life yet.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Like it or not cryptsy is the market withe the volume and which influence the price of any coin.
Activity: 285
Activity: 335
everyone should contact http://p2pool.org/ and send them a message to add Digibyte!
Why? We now have at least already 3 teamed up P2Pool nodes @ 55MHz.
Check OP.
just because more p2pool mean security to the DGB network and also this pool spammers will stop :/
+1 More people we have on P2Pools more secure DigiByte Network is Smiley.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
For those who didn't do it yet , it's the time  Wink. Vote vote vote !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Please don't let cryptsy take digibytecoin, its a dying exchange and you see what is happening if the exchange really go broke.
Stay with BTR only and try to get to other new exchanges but please NOT CRYPTSY

Cryptsy is a dying exchange... lols.
Any other nonsense you want to say?

Compare the volume of trades and talk after.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
everyone should contact http://p2pool.org/ and send them a message to add Digibyte!
Check OP.
just because more p2pool mean security to the DGB network and also this pool spammers will stop :/

Poll spammers will spam as long as you don;t report every of their damn post and have a moderator kill them.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Check OP.
Activity: 126
Activity: 68
I think another positive thing that Digibyte as a community should do is to have the development team or Digibyte main account holder here gather in the IRC channel. It seems to be dead there. Would be good to use that as a way to discuss announcements and other developments with the coin before it hits the forum here. Would create an even stronger loyalty base.

JMO.

YC

I agree 110%!

It would also help avoid some of the slowchat that is happening here. Stuff like the cgminer configs etc are much more suited for IRC/chat. You get an immediate response instead of having to wait hours for someone to reply to your message. Smiley

AND you can also spam1 your pools there! There's even a bot that lists some of the pools.
(If you run a pool and want the bot to have your pool's statistics as well, send me a PM or message on IRC with an API key for your MPOS installation and I'll add it to the !pools option. Smiley )

1 Note that by spam I mean promote, not flood the channel with advertisements.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think another positive thing that Digibyte as a community should do is to have the development team or Digibyte main account holder here gather in the IRC channel. It seems to be dead there. Would be good to use that as a way to discuss announcements and other developments with the coin before it hits the forum here. Would create an even stronger loyalty base.

JMO.

YC
Can someone please tell me where I'm getting a problem with this .bat file using sgminer if it matters

color 02
timeout /t 30
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer kernel : scrypt130302 -I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192,8192,8192 --lookup-gap 2 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1065,1065,1065 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1500 --temp-cutoff 90,90,90 --temp-overheat 85,85,85 --temp-target 68,68,68 --auto-fan --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 -o stratum+tcp://eu.pickaxe.cc:3330 -u Fortuneseeker.warflow1 -p kensei79

I've taken the settings from this guy

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12369.0;prev_next=next#new

though i have no idea what the expiry/scantime/queue bit do. but he has the same cards exactly as i do and is getting 700 + hash.  anyway I get the "unexpected extra commandline arguments" error.  I took out the expiry/scan-time/queue parts and got the same thing. I noticed that each card has its own setting and though he has different ones for each card for gpu engine as i'm starting i was keeping mine the same.

any help please
you dont need --lookup-gap because "-g' is for gap! should be...

sgminer kernel : scrypt130302 -I 13 --thread-concurrency 8192,8192,8192 -g 2 -w 256 --gpu-engine 1065,1065,1065 --gpu-memclock 1500,1500,1500 --temp-cutoff 90,90,90 --temp-overheat 85,85,85 --temp-target 68,68,68 --auto-fan --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 -o stratum+tcp://eu.pickaxe.cc:3330 -u Fortuneseeker.warflow1 -p kensei79
Jump to: