Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1545. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I read on twitter a group is planning to dump the coin to 1 satoshi.  If you guys are going to buy back in I would wait personally.  You can get 10x more coin at 2 satoshi vs 20 satoshi
this tatic of buy your your coins is old my nigg and i just let you sell to me @86 satoshi ty.

Nah I sold when it was on coined up for 280 satoshi.  I plan to buy back in soon.  I am waiting, they are dumping their coins later today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I read on twitter a group is planning to dump the coin to 1 satoshi.  If you guys are going to buy back in I would wait personally.  You can get 10x more coin at 2 satoshi vs 20 satoshi
this tatic of buy your your coins is old my nigg and i just let you sell to me @86 satoshi ty.
I read on twitter a group is planning to dump the coin to 1 satoshi.  If you guys are going to buy back in I would wait personally.  You can get 10x more coin at 2 satoshi vs 20 satoshi
You guys better sell fast before it hits 1 satoshi and get something while you can
dont worry haha we still here watching Wink btw thx for your cheap coins.

now to teh DigiMoon!
You guys better sell fast before it hits 1 satoshi and get something while you can
dumped all morning :/ i think im going out for a WHILE... need to take care of my wife.
Activity: 70
Been hit again by hashco

Round #   Coin   Length    Mature Blocks               Mature Coins   
7899           DGB   55 minutes         74                    592000.08000000

when price rise?

Not until the the retarget time is changed to stop multipools joining and then dumping.

This.  To be honest I actually want the price to stay low until the devs can/will do this as at least that would be keeping coins in the hands of the faithful rather than just profiteers.  I know there is the argument that such pools put Digis in the hands of potential new users, but until the price rises Digi is practically useless in the real world and that is our target is it not?

Edit: and I assume this hit was what caused the price to fall from 100 back to 90 now...great!

If we want the COMMUNITY to GROW and in turn the coin, we must STOP these MULTIPOOLS from EXPLOITING this COIN!!!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Been hit again by hashco

when price rise?

Not until the the retarget time is changed to stop multipools joining and then dumping.

This.  To be honest I actually want the price to stay low until the devs can/will do this as at least that would be keeping coins in the hands of the faithful rather than just profiteers.  I know there is the argument that such pools put Digis in the hands of potential new users, but until the price rises Digi is practically useless in the real world and that is our target is it not?

Edit: and I assume this hit was what caused the price to fall from 100 back to 90 now...great!
Activity: 84
Been hit again by hashco

when price rise?

Activity: 155
Activity: 67
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Multipool like hashco are using the weakness of the system to gather mass coins. This is killing the price on coinmarket. HOLD YOUR COINS!
Hashco and others are jumping on DGB every time difficulty go down...
Devs please change retargeting difficulty to 1-5min.
We don't need gravity for the moment, just retargeting time adjustment, but we need it fast before those multipool mine all our coins ^^.
Pool: 1,376 Mh/s its theyr power now imagine a possible 51% atack by his pool operator, i hope our dev's know what it means.
As they had 1376 Mh/s they were 4108 Mh/s on Digibyte network, they were not the only multipool on it. Look like the same switching algorithme on multiple multipool. They were at least 2-3 multipool joining and leaving almost at the same time.
Multipool like hashco are using the weakness of the system to gather mass coins. This is killing the price on coinmarket. HOLD YOUR COINS!
We don't need gravity for the moment, just retargeting time adjustment, but we need it fast before those multipool mine all our coins ^^.
Pool: 1,376 Mh/s its theyr power now imagine a possible 51% atack by his pool operator, i hope our dev's know what it means.
Activity: 215
Some things you need do and to know for p2p:

1. It doens't matter waht node you are on, but always use one with low latency (ping), pick from thie site: http://p2pool.jir.dk/dogecoin/
2. Once you picked a node, example http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555 you use this in your cgminer and your username is your payment address and pass can be whatever (pass is not needed)
3. You can mnitor your hashrate on the site of your node, usually the ip or dns name with /static/   example http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555/static/
4. Your hashrate will be displayed next to your payment address.
5. It can takes several hours before you are on the payout list, this is normal, don't stop mining

!6. Whatever you do, let it mine, don't stop your miners every hour or so, just let them work!

7. Profit! No DDOS, website down, Admins stealing coins, coins being stolen from hacks, etc...

Many many thanks...  I'll get back on board shortly now that this is much clearer to me!

Activity: 421
Does anyone know which multipool just started mining DigiByte? This is the highest we have ever seen the hash rate jump to.

https://www.hashco.ws/stats/

Round #   Coin   Length   Mature Blocks   Mature Coins   Immature Blocks   Immature Coins   Accepted Shares   Rejected Shares
7899          DGB   55 minutes           68              544000.08000000   6                     48000   972,535   226,788
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
everyone should contact http://p2pool.org/ and send them a message to add Digibyte!
Why? We now have at least already 3 teamed up P2Pool nodes @ 55MHz.
Check OP.
just because more p2pool mean security to the DGB network and also this pool spammers will stop :/

Apologies for going slightly OT here, and double apologies for what is probably a noob question.... but I've pointed at a P2Pool node on 2 occasions now, and on both occasions after an hour or so, went back to whatever regular pool I was mining on as I couldn't see anything appearing in my wallet, and there didn't seem to be a place where I could track what I was mining, like the dashboards you get on the pools.  

However, after a period of time passes, usually LONG after I've returned to a regular pool, I get some coins in my wallet with the Type as "Mined" and the Address as "N/A".  Are these from the P2Pool mining time?

I like the idea of P2Pool as a decentralised means of mining...  but I obviously don't quite understand it, and I would like a means of tracking progress other that just staring hopefully at my wallet waiting for coins to appear...  how do I do this?

Some things you need do and to know for p2p:

1. It doens't matter waht node you are on, but always use one with low latency (ping), pick from thie site: http://p2pool.jir.dk/dogecoin/
2. Once you picked a node, example http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555 you use this in your cgminer and your username is your payment address and pass can be whatever (pass is not needed)
3. You can mnitor your hashrate on the site of your node, usually the ip or dns name with /static/   example http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555/static/
4. Your hashrate will be displayed next to your payment address.
5. It can takes several hours before you are on the payout list, this is normal, don't stop mining

!6. Whatever you do, let it mine, don't stop your miners every hour or so, just let them work!

7. Profit! No DDOS, website down, Admins stealing coins, coins being stolen from hacks, etc...
everyone should contact http://p2pool.org/ and send them a message to add Digibyte!
Check OP.
just because more p2pool mean security to the DGB network and also this pool spammers will stop :/

Apologies for going slightly OT here, and double apologies for what is probably a noob question.... but I've pointed at a P2Pool node on 2 occasions now, and on both occasions after an hour or so, went back to whatever regular pool I was mining on as I couldn't see anything appearing in my wallet, and there didn't seem to be a place where I could track what I was mining, like the dashboards you get on the pools.   

However, after a period of time passes, usually LONG after I've returned to a regular pool, I get some coins in my wallet with the Type as "Mined" and the Address as "N/A".  Are these from the P2Pool mining time?

I like the idea of P2Pool as a decentralised means of mining...  but I obviously don't quite understand it, and I would like a means of tracking progress other that just staring hopefully at my wallet waiting for coins to appear...  how do I do this?

Yes you had "Mined" a block and split with other in a p2pool that's why appear "Mined" actually you mined a block and received a percentage of your hashhate and that's why we should all mine in p2pool... p2pool show your DGB adress that you have used as "username" when connecting to it and you can follow some graphical designed to give information, is not like a normal pool with all theyr graphics but you can compreend at last how much fee and how many coins you will receive

another aspect of p2poll is the global network hashate isnt only from the total of your p2poll but from all nodes (you mine in a p2pool node) included, soo if your node is 1MHS and the global node is 50MHS is like mining in a normal pool with 50MHS.
After a long time, I just sent small amount of DGB to coinmarket - I forgot about the DGB speed - extraordinary!

Yeah everytime i'm transfering, i'm impressed how fast it is. It's like you are giving money to someone hand by hand almost.
Activity: 215
Check OP.

However, after a period of time passes, usually LONG after I've returned to a regular pool, I get some coins in my wallet with the Type as "Mined" and the Address as "N/A".  Are these from the P2Pool mining time?

I like the idea of P2Pool as a decentralised means of mining...  but I obviously don't quite understand it, and I would like a means of tracking progress other that just staring hopefully at my wallet waiting for coins to appear...  how do I do this?

Jump to: