Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1543. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any dumping is being done by multipools and that will be stopped at the end of the week with the mandatory wallet update.
Activity: 98
Someone please explain to me: What the f*ck is going on ?

Large dump to the ground coming later today from twitter group.  Take advantage of it.  Sell your coins, take the btc you make on the sale, and place your buy orders near the bottom.  You'll earn back a lot more coins than you started with.

Ignore, trying to create panic so he can buy cheap.

Don't you want to buy cheap?  Everyone does.  The lower the price is the more coins you can buy.  Then the group is going to pump it to the moon next week.

Believe as you will, the price didn't drop 25% in large volume this morning out of thin air.  

There's approx 0.1BTCs worth of Digi for sale at the price before that big dump, ie below 90s. Obviously that isn't enough to make up for the loss caused by creating the dump so this user is still trying to create panic & posting fud like this in a vain effort to create larger sell orders for them to buy up & make their profit. Problem is most people who hold Digi actually believe in it & aren't just massive speculators like other coins which shall remain nameless Wink  better luck next time!

Obviously you weren't watching.  I don't know which exchange you are looking at but over 6BTC worth of DigiByte was dumped on coinmarket this morning.

The volume on mint and coinedup is insignifiant to matter and will be eatin up like dust by the ocean.

Anyway like I said, I am just here to help a few DigiByters out.  It is up to you guys what you do with the info!.  I also care about the coin but I am going to take advantage where I see opportunity and will at least double my coins.  Cheers and have a great day!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Large dump to the ground coming later today from twitter group.  Take advantage of it.  Sell your coins, take the btc you make on the sale, and place your buy orders near the bottom.  You'll earn back a lot more coins than you started with.

Don't you want to buy cheap?  Everyone does.  The lower the price is the more coins you can buy before it goes to Cryptsy and gets pumped.

Believe as you will, the price didn't drop 25% in large volume this morning out of thin air.  

And you're so sure about this thing getting pumped?
Too bad it hasn't worked lately for the coins getting listed. Times are changing , people have learned the old tricks.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Don't you want to buy cheap?  Everyone does.  The lower the price is the more coins you can buy.  Then the group is going to pump it to the moon next week.

There's approx 0.1BTCs worth of Digi for sale at the price before that big dump, ie below 90s. Obviously that isn't enough to make up for the loss caused by creating the dump so this user is still trying to create panic & posting fud like this in a vain effort to create larger sell orders for them to buy up & make their profit. Problem is most people who hold Digi actually believe in it & aren't just massive speculators like other coins which shall remain nameless Wink  better luck next time!

Don't you want to buy cheap?  Everyone does.  The lower the price is the more coins you can buy before it goes to Cryptsy and gets pumped.

legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Large dump to the ground coming later today from twitter group.  Take advantage of it.  Sell your coins, take the btc you make on the sale, and place your buy orders near the bottom.  You'll earn back a lot more coins than you started with.

at least try to be a bit more creative when sowing unfounded panic lol. "mysterious twitter group" lmao..so scary!  do they also live in a volcano crater & kill people with laser equipped sharks?

Large dump to the ground coming later today from twitter group.  Take advantage of it.  Sell your coins, take the btc you make on the sale, and place your buy orders near the bottom.  You'll earn back a lot more coins than you started with.

legendary
Blackjack.fun

Dumping from multipools and not enough actions from creators, that's all... no worries, just wait it out, it 'll all be back to normal soon enough (or crash, burn, die)

Crash , and dire , those are real possibilities , but I really don't see a cryptocoin going down in flames Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Some patience needed guys. Don't look at the price and Hold your DigiBytes  Wink.

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

Dumping from multipools and not enough actions from creators, that's all... no worries, just wait it out, it 'll all be back to normal soon enough (or crash, burn, die)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Today is the dumping day, nbl also got dumped bad just now!
Bitcoin is moving back up in price.

Don't be so sure about it . Mtgox will probably find a way till Thursday (new press release announced)  to *** the price again
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
yea i think my 20% profit went to -10% deficit Sad till we get a fast retarget i would recomend also -2% reward per month in DGB block ! let's do this!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Damn it, I don't have any money left, but I have to buy DGB!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Bitcoin is moving back up in price.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I want Digibyte to be one of the few currencies that survive over the years. Imagine walking into a restaurant and asking to pay with DGB, and everyone knows what it is, just like a dollar. Bitcoin is too confusing to most new crypto people, decimals and stuff. But Digi is the perfect coin. there will be just enough in circulation to make the each one worth an understandable amount.

Go Digibyte!

You just defined USDe, electronic dollar Smiley You should be careful while saying it Cheesy Just chilling Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I want Digibyte to be one of the few currencies that survive over the years. Imagine walking into a restaurant and asking to pay with DGB, and everyone knows what it is, just like a dollar. Bitcoin is too confusing to most new crypto people, decimals and stuff. But Digi is the perfect coin. there will be just enough in circulation to make the each one worth an understandable amount.

Go Digibyte!
i just returned from the future to tell you that digibyte will be the only currency of mankind in a few years. I am taking a great risk for telling you this. Hopefully time cops will not notice ...
Jump to: