Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1597. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Does anyone know of any mobile apps for alt coin exchanges?
legendary
Wanted to give everyone a DigiByte development update:

* A few finishing touches are being put on the DigiMan
* A professional voice over has been completed for the DigiByte promo video and it sounds great!
* A lite wallet as well as a DGB address generator is being worked on.
* More newbie guides with pictures are being put together.
* The foundation for the design and code of the DGB exchange is being layed out and work  has been started on it.
* We have started gathering and putting together the application for FINCEN to abide by all appropriate banking laws.
* We are aggressively messaging all exchanges and working to get it on some bigger places to trade!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hey guys! just wanna say that I love this coin. I really believe in it and been mining since the first day Smiley (wich is actually my birthday too)

keep the hard work  Grin
Activity: 8
DGB as a currency has very good potential. However, ever since it's come out it's failed to hit larger exchanges and get the recognition it deserves. There have been a few coins that have come out after Digibyte and have made a larger impact.

As a community, and especially as investors, we should concentrate more on getting this coin to go places rather than discuss how mean or how happy Digiman looks or designing a new logo. Digiman and a logo isn't what's gonna get this coin going... The last 10 days have not looked good, and even though I will support DGB until the end, right now the future doesn't seem so bright.
We are working on getting on some larger exchanges as we speak! Please stay tuned for more updates!

You know we have faith in you! We liked what the coin had to offer and for that reason we decided to accept DGB as a payment option through our website.
legendary
DGB as a currency has very good potential. However, ever since it's come out it's failed to hit larger exchanges and get the recognition it deserves. There have been a few coins that have come out after Digibyte and have made a larger impact.

As a community, and especially as investors, we should concentrate more on getting this coin to go places rather than discuss how mean or how happy Digiman looks or designing a new logo. Digiman and a logo isn't what's gonna get this coin going... The last 10 days have not looked good, and even though I will support DGB until the end, right now the future doesn't seem so bright.
We are working on getting on some larger exchanges as we speak! Please stay tuned for more updates!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
I'll dump them on coinmarket but more than likely I'll sit on them, gone back to mining Doge for now until block halving at least. How am i trolling? i have been supporting Digibyte but it isn't taking off, many other coins that have been released after have, just look at Vertcoin.

What Vertcoin has done in the past few day is an extremely rare occurrence.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'll dump them on coinmarket but more than likely I'll sit on them for a bit, gone back to mining Doge for now until block halving at least. How am i trolling? i have been supporting Digibyte but it isn't taking off, it is dying on coinmarket, many other coins that have been released after have, just look at Vertcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
Even though coinmarket is the only exchange, volume is very low, way to low for Cryptsy to touch it. I'm thinking of dumping all mine and moving on, if it continues to not make progress then coinmarket might drop it and then that will be the end of DGB.
Feel free to do as you wish. I remember when I sold 20-30 Bitcoin for just a few hundred dollars. Definitely a decision I still regret. The coin is barely 3 weeks old. Rome was not built in a day.

Just yesterday we upgraded the DigiByte.co server and we added another wallet super node. Many things are being worked on right now.

A promo video, newbie guides, a light wallet, qr code label print support, wallet translations and yes, our own DGB -USD exchange. These things take time. We are taking with exchanges. Every day more and more people learn about DigiByte, download the wallet and start using it.

Please go troll somewhere else.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Even though coinmarket is the only exchange, volume is very low, way to low for Cryptsy to touch it. I'm thinking of dumping all mine and moving on, if it continues to not make progress then coinmarket might drop it and then that will be the end of DGB.

how much you have and your price?
Activity: 84
Activity: 8

Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Not getting any payouts from MiningPool.co   Huh

Mine look to be adding up in the pool account rather than paying out at the threshhold. I have it set to 5000, and the balance is 3 times that. dunno.

Edit: Problem solved here, all coins sent where they were supposed to go.
Activity: 154
Not getting any payouts from MiningPool.co   Huh
Activity: 112
Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB  Cheesy Grin Tongue

Keep up the good work bman3. I see an improvement! He looks more welcoming and friendly.

How about DigiWoman?

Haha, that's a good idea! bman3? Cheesy

I thinked same^^ And the DIGI family Grin

Hah, great! How about a cartoon or short animated clips? To make Digiman more than just the face of DGB.

Right now I wish I had animation skills.

Not getting any payouts from MiningPool.co   Huh

Just be patient. They've had some issues yesterday/today, it seems. FWIW, that pool is trustworthy.
Activity: 67
Digiman + Digiwoman = Lots of DGB  Cheesy Grin Tongue
Activity: 20
Keep up the good work bman3. I see an improvement! He looks more welcoming and friendly.

How about DigiWoman?

I thinked same^^ And the DIGI family Grin
Activity: 112

How about DigiWoman?

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
I think those other alt coins like meow and cash got on cryptsy from a "donation" to help with starting the bank of cryptsy.

Anyone care to point me in the right direction for other reasons beside this?

Dunno. I would say, bitjohn mined cash himself and Meow was boosted by Max Keiser.
Jump to: