Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1601. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I don't understand the resistance to this coin coming from cryptsy, when they are more than happy to list every junkcoin available..
hopefully it ends up happening.
We do not understand it either. We are more than willing to help get DigiByte on an exchange in any way we can. We have sent them messages but have heard no reply.

Does anyone know of a direct support email or email to get a hold of Big Vern? And if anyone from Cryptsy reads this please PM the DigiByte account. We are very interested in having DigiByte get listed on Cryptsy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't understand the resistance to this coin coming from cryptsy, when they are more than happy to list every junkcoin available..
hopefully it ends up happening.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 111
Cryptsy is adding leaf and meow  Huh True pump and dump coins....
Activity: 98
So I finally sell off all my bits of rubbish coins and sync my bitcoin wallet and the price goes up.... go figure.  

It is easy to manipulate price on coinmarket.io

I mean if somebody now had like 20 BTC pump to 400 is possible maybe even more

It's equally easy to manipulate volume, and apparently immensely effective at making larger markets add you. (Judging by LeafCoin getting the Cryptsy add.)

so the low price is a win win really people who want the coin win and the coin wins from the volume and the interest shown  in it.

The only ones who even remotely loose are the handful of big holders buying their own sells, giving the appearance of 200+ BTC in volume, and making BigVern foam at the mouth. They loose a few coins to the transaction fees. However, once the coin gets the listing on bigger markets, their remaining coins become much, much, more valuable. It's all a game.

Merit: 100
So I finally sell off all my bits of rubbish coins and sync my bitcoin wallet and the price goes up.... go figure.  

It's equally easy to manipulate volume, and apparently immensely effective at making larger markets add you. (Judging by LeafCoin getting the Cryptsy add.)

so the low price is a win win really people who want the coin win and the coin wins from the volume and the interest shown  in it.
Activity: 98

Disclosure: I have some of those too.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Sure you can manipulate the price whit only 5BTC maybe 10BTC... After DIGIBYTE is in crypstsy the price go up sure.... because not easy to manipulate..
I expect we'll see plenty of highs and lows once it's on more exchanges. I cant for the life of me understand the people who sell off coins for less than 100 it seems just plain crazy, anyone can see this coin has the staying power.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
give us a "like" we'll happy to update our views about cryptocurrecies!

https://www.facebook.com/residencialcastor/posts/687519841271012
Activity: 51
Is there a place where you can see the difference of the price before and after it got on Cryptsy?

When did it go on crptsy?

I think he means the price of Other coins

Exactly.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Hi,
I downloaded the Linux client and saw just two files. When I try to run digibyte-qt from console I am getting: cannot execute binary file.
Anyone  Huh

I haven't used linux wallet.
Did you make file executable  chmod +x 'filename'  where filename is an executable file.

I did... no effect  Undecided

./digibyted -daemon

qt is for xwindow version
Activity: 111
Is there a place where you can see the difference of the price before and after it got on Cryptsy?

I think he means the price of Other coins
Activity: 70

Activity: 3
I downloaded the mac wallet for digibyte but it keeps quitting unexpectedly  Huh

I'm on osx 10.6.8
It's a bug, it's happened to me when I've made purchases. For example I buy a 1000 DGB sell order and 0 remains because the sell order was for actually 1000.00141 so there is a remainder which is not being shown and simply shows as 0

Yes, but even if there is 0.00141 sell order it should be skipped based on statement under orders:
Skipping meaningless orders
Which is false
Jump to: