Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1600. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Well I am definitely holding this coin, that is for sure

+1 its stupid to sell now at this price just need cryptsy add it and the price go up sure Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well I am definitely holding this coin, that is for sure
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
has kimoto been discussed? seems popular and would be a good idea before we get major attention
i talked about it here yes
This is very interesting and we will look more into this. Thank you for pointing it out!
Activity: 112
has kimoto been discussed? seems popular and would be a good idea before we get major attention
Someone mentioned it and the dev(s) seemed interested, but I think they had too much on their plate at the time.

Guys, don't forget about the 2nd exchange for DGB/BTC and DGB/LTC, Crypto Rush. Very low volume, but I've been able to pickup some cheap coins there because of people selling really low!

What happened to Mining Pool.co"

EDit: It is ok now Smiley

There i happens again .. Pool Hashrate    0 KH/s

No issues at Cryptopoolmining, but some people left for some reason. I'm still getting paid frequently though.
Activity: 154

There i happens again .. Pool Hashrate    0 KH/s
Activity: 70
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
lucky miners no one can log in? or none of my friends.. had to reset pass and now PINs dont work.
Activity: 154

Activity: 98
Either way we will continue to work hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. At this point we are working on this full time. Thank you everyone once again for supporting DigiByte! Make sure to keep messaging your favorite exchanges!

Which is why this is my bet for "coin that is going somewhere" that I intend to hold for a while. It just irks the shit out of me watching crapcoins (even if I do hold some) with 1/4 the work, and effort put in, being listed first on the major markets due to patently obvious manipulation. What I don't get is how in the hell BigVern is falling for it. Surely he is smarter than to believe it's "real volume" that will continue once listed on Cryptsy.
Activity: 225
Either way we will continue to work hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. At this point we are working on this full time. Thank you everyone once again for supporting DigiByte! Make sure to keep messaging your favorite exchanges!

These days we have so many useless and meaningless coins out there which are simply pump and dumps crowding the market.
DigiByte isn't such a coin, it has a great DEV team behind it who I'm sure will continue to work hard on DGB till it breaks through back to recovery.

Just like with many of the big coins out there it's having a down turn. This is nothing new, Litecoin and many others went through the same issues.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
why Leaf is going to Cryptsy ?
because of HUGE volumes and transactions
Cryptsy will make good money on fees
Leaf  sell: 168.26321823 BTC
Leaf buy: 71.0775407 BTC
DGB sell : 2.47970188 BTC
DGB buy : 11.7230504

DGB have everything to make it on a big exchange, really
But DGB have no big volume
in a way, a coin listed now on CoinMarket is really good for cryptsy,
they can see if a coin rocketing, or be quiet, before adding it.
It does appear that this may be part of the issue. But the Leaf market is being very heavily manipulated at this point.

I'm tellin ya man... Need to take that second premine wallet and start quietly rolling it back, and forth through the exchange for a while...Wink

Activity: 224

I'm betting that once it hits Cryptsy, that volume will slow to a halt within a couple days. That is all it will take in my mind for the people currently manipulating it to cash out and stop pumping it. Once it goes to only real buys/sells, the volume will drop. Ofc I will have been out for hours/days... so I don't care...lol

Yes, same here :p

I'm betting that once it hits Cryptsy, that volume will slow to a halt within a couple days. That is all it will take in my mind for the people currently manipulating it to cash out and stop pumping it. Once it goes to only real buys/sells, the volume will drop. Ofc I will have been out for hours/days... so I don't care...lol
Activity: 225

Agreed, I'm sorry to say but at this point being on CoinMarket may have caused more harm than good.

Please don't I think I'm pointing fingers at CoinMarket, I think they are doing a great job and their implementation of cutting edge web tech such as mongoDB, Socket.IO etc, is superb.

I just feel under the current circumstances and to no fault of CoinMarket, DGB would have been better off not being listed on there.
legendary

It does appear that this may be part of the issue. But the Leaf market is being very heavily manipulated at this point.
Activity: 84

legendary
Does anyone know of any new up and coming exchanges that might be interested in adding DigiByte?
https://poloniex.com/
https://c-cex.com/
http://www.comkort.com/   (Opening on February 2014)
https://www.swisscex.com  - A very young but promising exchange. Please get it listed there, too. They are very interested in new coins.

We will message them as well! Thank you!
Activity: 112
We also have messaged CoinedUp and Bter and have received no reply as well. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of those exchanges please let us know.
There must be a better way. For now we should just keep emailing every major exchange there is!
legendary
We also have messaged CoinedUp and Bter and have received no reply as well. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of those exchanges please let us know.
Jump to: