Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1606. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
For anyone that missed the post a few pages ago about what were currently working on

*We have a functioning Windows, Max, Linux & Android wallet with QR code support.

*We have had over 10,000 wallets downloaded in the first 3 weeks. 50,000 hits on the web site so far.

*Work is being done on an awesome DigiByte promotional video.

*Many updates are being developed for the DigiByte website.

*We are working on the DigiByte how-to guides.

*We have started work on a DGB exchange.

*We are working on getting the DigiByte foundation started.

*We are working on a light version of the DigiByte wallet for speed.

*The DigiMan is being redesigned to anyone can use him on merchandises, videos etc.

*We have layed out a marketing & advertisement plan to put DigiByte in front of a few million people once a few other things are in place.

*We are working on upgrading servers to handle more users on the DigiByte website.

*Improvements are being made to the DNS seeders.

We spent a month planning and initially making DigiByte. As of today we are only 3 weeks old. We understand people get frustrated when the price drops, but this is a market and markets cycle. We are working hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. If we could accomplish all of this overnight we would. Things take time to complete. We are trying to be as engaged as we can on here to make sure you all know we are working hard.

Thanks.
Activity: 224
Do you know if dev is working on this coin? What do you think this coin needs?

Its price has dropped from 350 satoshis to 133 in one week.

Have you read anything in this thread ? Huh
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
For anyone that missed the post a few pages ago about what were currently working on

*We have a functioning Windows, Max, Linux & Android wallet with QR code support.

*We have had over 10,000 wallets downloaded in the first 3 weeks. 50,000 hits on the web site so far.

*Work is being done on an awesome DigiByte promotional video.

*Many updates are being developed for the DigiByte website.

*We are working on the DigiByte how-to guides.

*We have started work on a DGB exchange.

*We are working on getting the DigiByte foundation started.

*We are working on a light version of the DigiByte wallet for speed.

*The DigiMan is being redesigned to anyone can use him on merchandises, videos etc.

*We have layed out a marketing & advertisement plan to put DigiByte in front of a few million people once a few other things are in place.

*We are working on upgrading servers to handle more users on the DigiByte website.

*Improvements are being made to the DNS seeders.

We spent a month planning and initially making DigiByte. As of today we are only 3 weeks old. We understand people get frustrated when the price drops, but this is a market and markets cycle. We are working hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. If we could accomplish all of this overnight we would. Things take time to complete. We are trying to be as engaged as we can on here to make sure you all know we are working hard.

Activity: 126
Do you know if dev is working on this coin? What do you think this coin needs?

Its price has dropped from 350 satoshis to 133 in one week.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Check out the top 5 alt crypto on this site!

http://www.altcoinstats.com

Also, can the development team explain why the share pool is at 21B? Seems pretty high for a coin. Does this lead to dilution?

Best,
YC
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Have you guys checked this thread out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-altcoinsusd-exchange-446640. Its a new altcoin to USD exchange. Maybe the Devs could look into this and get a digibyte to USD trade pair on there. To be honest I do not know how legit they are, but it can be something worth looking into for a USD exchange until Digibyte devs sorts out or release their very own USD exchange.
Thanks for the head up! We will look into it! The sooner we can tie DigiByte directly to the USD the better off we are!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Have you guys checked this thread out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-altcoinsusd-exchange-446640. Its a new altcoin to USD exchange. Maybe the Devs could look into this and get a digibyte to USD trade pair on there. To be honest I do not know how legit they are, but it can be something worth looking into for a USD exchange until Digibyte devs sorts out or release their very own USD exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what happens to the http://dgb.get-by.com/ ?
...Failed to connect to database...

Come to https://dgb.luckyminers.com.
You can test my newly created routes for email when you sign up and using an exotic email provider Smiley
I also cant log in, nor receive email. my mail provider is outlook.com

Yeah they tend to see me as spam now because of all the notifications i send in a day. (Spammers tend to use Gmail too..)

I switched now to another email relay provider, so you could try again, otherwise p.m. me the username.
Activity: 137
what happens to the http://dgb.get-by.com/ ?
...Failed to connect to database...

Come to https://dgb.luckyminers.com.
You can test my newly created routes for email when you sign up and using an exotic email provider Smiley
I also cant log in, nor receive email. my mail provider is outlook.com

update: got the email after few hours, but still cant log in.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Nah! $0.08 it's the must optimistic price we'd ever hit! now that requires an special coin with a special gift... like NMC or NxT and Ethereous (innovative)! my calculations show something very real like $0.0045 when we get more ppl involved and start to use DGB as a currency AKA big exchange! cryptsy/btc-e etc...

when we hit cryptsy you can hold for BTC0.00000600
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So in looking over coinmarketcap, did you guys know that of all the coins with hundreds of millions or billions available, not a single one are even worth a penny?
I get that because BTC is divisible to 8 decimal places it's effectively the same as having 21 billion coins, but I don't think people see it that way.
There are what, 500 million dbg floating around out there already? Kinda disheartening, I will hold my dgb in hopes that it takes off, but I think that 500-700 sat is about it's limit unfortunately.
+1

mistake calculating be right back Smiley

Here it is:

But people here think because DGB has all these "special" features that it will outperform all the other coins (which also had specific "special" features)  Wink

My calculation goes: BTC was max. 21 million coins. LTC = 84 million, but 1/40 of the price.
That would mean a price relation (simple put) of about 1 to 10. 4 times as many coins, means 1/40 of the price.

So 1 DGB equals 1BTC / 10,000 (because 1000 times as many) = $0.08 at the absolute MOST. < and that number will most likely never be made.

I think you are correct with your price estimate.

Oh and PLEASE STOP with all the mining pool SPAMMING in this thread (make a different thread for that).

agree. Look at doge which has a massive following, and only a $50 million marketcap, and the best it's ever done is what, about 250 sat?
let's assume that the number of dgb stays at 500 mil for the time being, and magically tomorrow they got a 50 million marketcap, that still equates to
$.01 per dgb, which is extremely optimistic imo. Don't get me wrong, I want to see dgb do well, but I don't see how the current or even future #'s support that hope.

Well, promotion may do ALOT in the final price, DGB is really catchy if you want to start with cryptocurrencies. doge is just a meme coin you can't take these coin as equal.
Activity: 112
So in looking over coinmarketcap, did you guys know that of all the coins with hundreds of millions or billions available, not a single one are even worth a penny?
I get that because BTC is divisible to 8 decimal places it's effectively the same as having 21 billion coins, but I don't think people see it that way.
There are what, 500 million dbg floating around out there already? Kinda disheartening, I will hold my dgb in hopes that it takes off, but I think that 500-700 sat is about it's limit unfortunately.
+1

Here it is:

But people here think because DGB has all these "special" features that it will outperform all the other coins (which also had specific "special" features)  Wink

My calculation goes: BTC was max. 21 million coins. LTC = 84 million, but 1/40 of the price.
That would mean a price relation (simple put) of about 1 to 10. 4 times as many coins, means 1/40 of the price.

So 1 DGB equals 1BTC / 10,000 (because 1000 times as many) = $0.08 at the absolute MOST. < and that number will most likely never be made.

Oh and PLEASE STOP with all the mining pool SPAMMING in this thread (make a different thread for that).

0.08 dollar will be great  Grin
+1

Here it is:

agree. Look at doge which has a massive following, and only a $50 million marketcap, and the best it's ever done is what, about 250 sat?
let's assume that the number of dgb stays at 500 mil for the time being, and magically tomorrow they got a 50 million marketcap, that still equates to
$.01 per dgb, which is extremely optimistic imo. Don't get me wrong, I want to see dgb do well, but I don't see how the current or even future #'s support that hope.
Activity: 238
Seriously, can we calm down with the pool advertisements?

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Secure connection through SSL.
- Added Block bounty of 500 DGB for everyone that finds a block, limited promotion.
- Fees set to 0%, limited promotion.
- Multi enterprise grade servers.
- Proportional payout system (get credited straight away after a block is found).
- Stratum (optimized for network bandwidth).
- Vardiff (auto target the difficulty that suits your worker/hashrate).
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual).
- Fun in mining.
- Confirms after 20! You'll get paid faster!
- Added Extra SECURITY!
- Come join the IRC channel #digibytecoin on Freenode, its fun and you get support!

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
+1

Here it is:

DigiForce Pool Proclamation:

This pool was created to promote DigiByte and its community. DigiByte went through some rough times.
Some good pools went down, some were not so good. This is my attempt to bring calm for miners.
I am in close cooperation with DGB developers from day zero and have their full support.
You can mine here without any fees or forced donations. You can donate only with your free will if you appreciate my work.
Stay calm, stay strong, become members of DigiForce !
http://digiforce.cc
Jump to: