Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1609. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
New DigiByte dedicated Pool (PPLNS, 1% Fee) :
Coin Wars are raging, you must not stand aside, Join The DigiForce !!

Created by DGB Community,
             for DGB Community !!

Awesome! We will get this pool added! Love the name, great work!

Thank you i put some real effort into it, the pool is nicely tuned, on dedicated cloud machine, it will handle all the hashrate community will throw at it. With DigiForce DGB ecosystem is one step closer to withstanding hype that will surely come in DigiByte !
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I've been passing over this thread for a week now....I just, well, hate the name.

But I'm going to start looking into it nonetheless, may even get some.
@montecristo83 watch out for that site in long term what will happen we will see together.

Switzerland is the most secure and free bank related country in world. In fact the main reason of Swiss banks used for everything is this.

I guess you don't have an idea what Switzerland is or where Switzerland is but if you don't, please don't give your opinions about the topics you don't have an idea. Or you should give a try and research about Switzerland and relations with bank accounts.

ARE YOU RETARDED!? where is the proof the site owned by Swiss individuals? Just because you said so and the exchange is called "swiss[insert anything]"?!

And what if its owned and operated by Swiss people, what stops them from running off with our BTC? Release your picture+info like bigvern or STFU as being Swiss or not!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

for DGB Community !!

Awesome! We will get this pool added! Love the name, great work!
Activity: 156
Activity: 112
I had to jump onto https://pool.chunky.ms/dgb/index.php it's the only stable pool I've been on for Digibyte  but we need more miners on there to speed up the rounds a bit.
Can't seem to log into LuckyMiners properly. Password wasn't accepted, account was locked, I unlocked it and chose a new password, but it stilll won't log me in properly.

The contact form doesn't seem to work either.

Anyone have any idea how to get in contact with Luckyminers?

Current problem is that there is not enough good pools for dgb, pickaxe went down, luckyminers had problems, now smalltimeminer having registrations stopped.
That is surely also hurting DigiByte ecosystem and that is also why we created http://digiforce.cc/ pool. It is brand new, crafted entirely for DigiByte. It just need miners to register and start hashing.
Try it out, you can contact me personally if you have some problems with the pool in future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Can't seem to log into LuckyMiners properly. Password wasn't accepted, account was locked, I unlocked it and chose a new password, but it stilll won't log me in properly.

The contact form doesn't seem to work either.

Anyone have any idea how to get in contact with Luckyminers?

Activity: 155
Just spent the last of my BTC on DigiByte  Cool I think we need more stores to drive a DigiByte economy then the exchange prices will fly.  

for DGB Community !!
legendary
we need promotion, maybe giveaway?
At this point we are done with all large giveaways.
Activity: 155
we need promotion, maybe giveaway?
Activity: 98

Yeah I'm not concerned about the temporary price drop, this coins breakout day has yet to come...it will.

To the guy holding the 10 btc bags: I wouldn't be too worried, it just means you have to hold them a while. I held LTC bought at $4.25 for months and months while it hovered at $2.30ish. Then it's day came...

Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I am loving this price drop ...30% discount  Grin
This only hurts the non -believers... If you are looking for a quick buck coin ...Go pump leaf or something.

ye i just got 200k more coins... in fact sold 2 rooms 1x paid in BTC and 1x paid in DGB... see what comes out of this.
Activity: 111
I am loving this price drop ...30% discount  Grin
This only hurts the non -believers... If you are looking for a quick buck coin ...Go pump leaf or something.

calligrapher: The banking system in Switzerland has changed and might to continue to do so, it may even become less secretive at the very least. And...in order to acquire one of those kind of Swiss bank accounts that you're referring to in the first place, one must travel to Switzerland and open the account in person. Surely there is/would be a law in place forcing an exchange to enforce the same policy? How many people in the world would actually travel to Switzerland in order to perform this action? Would it be so lucrative that the exchange in question will blow up? I doubt that.

Not going any further off-topic in this topic, so this cute minidigiman is waving farewell
legendary
"it is not the point how much or what I invested in it. It shouldn't be hard to understand the facts here. The fact is that developers do nothing but just talking nothing more "good", "yeah", "ok keep going" type of bullshits.

The sad fact of the matter is that the price won't rise until more merchants accept it.  And merchants won't accept it on any large scale at least until there is a larger exchange to trade on, with larger volume..probably (unfortunately) cryptsy.

However, if it hits cryptsy with a high price it will get slaughtered by the multipools via cryptsy's autosell function :/  

Personally, I believe that it can recover from that given that the devs have managed to get a few merchants so far, despite only being listed on minor exchanges. Also, with the many translations of this thread they are really trying to get the Digibyte name out there.  The trouble is, miners have a herd mentality & so solid coins like digibyte, which makes a serious attempt to address some of the issues other alts have, get overlooked for super-hyped coins like Coye or Doge. Seriously, go figure why people would ever jump on those bandwagons.  I think we've made a solid start, but seriously promoting Digibyte will take time.

TL/DR you'll catch more flies with cream..pls keep it civil here.

Could you maybe post in bullet points what the suggestions you had were?  If other people agree with you it will certainly encourage the devs to adopt them.
Cheers."

Lets get real here, Digibyte has got ZERO merchants accepting it. Go on then, accept the truth. Be a man and accept it.
Those bullshit "merchants" on page 1 is laughable at best. Putting up garbage like that is only going to put people off the coin.

less than one month post launch and you were expecting newegg to start accepting it? Smiley

Let me tell you something, remove all the "merchants" and get just 1 REAL merchant on page one. That would help a lot with Digibyte's image.

I have to agree with you here. Although even Bitcoin can't be said to have many "real" merchants onboard.  For a large merchant to adopt Digibyte though, there would need to be either:
A) greater price stability; or
B) a means of transferring coins immediately to cash

I hope that this is why the devs say they are planning a USD exchange of their own.

This is why we are planning our own exchange. But these things take time. Markets cycle, all coins go through this. We are working hard and we are working on many things. We already have much more than most alt coins out there.

*We have a functioning Windows, Max, Linux & Android wallet with QR code support.

*We have had over 10,000 wallets downloaded in the first 3 weeks. 50,000 hits on the web site so far.

*Work is being done on an awesome DigiByte promotional video.

*Many updates are being developed for the DigiByte website.

*We are working on the DigiByte how-to guides.

*We have started work on a DGB exchange.

*We are working on getting the DigiByte foundation started.

*We are working on a light version of the DigiByte wallet for speed.

*The DigiMan is being redesigned to anyone can use him on merchandises, videos etc.

*We have layed out a marketing & advertisement plan to put DigiByte in front of a few million people once a few other things are in place.

*We are working on upgrading servers to handle more users on the DigiByte website.

*Improvements are being made to the DNS seeders.

We spent a month planning and initially making DigiByte. As of today we are only 3 weeks old. We understand people get frustrated when the price drops, but this is a market and markets cycle. We are working hard each and every day to make DigiByte better. If we could accomplish all of this overnight we would. Things take time to complete. We are trying to be as engaged as we can on here to make sure you all know we are working hard.

Activity: 238
Wait 2 hours to open, my bitcoin wallet is still syncing lol
Jump to: