Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1613. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
DGB now being dumped, whales moved the mini buy walls down. I hope it will go under 100 satoshi to make a fair rebuy / mining. Sold half of mines for 250 and 360 and holding the rest so i am happy now Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
You should update the Digiman in the main post.
I have never liked the copy paste work of the DigiByte logo on the original.  Wink
I like the new one a lot, I don't think you need to change it at all.
Activity: 16
So is the Small Time Miner DigiByte Pool pretty much the entire DigiByte network now? I've tried mining at other pools but even over extended time you don't get the correct amounts of coins you would think you should calculating your hash rates against the nets hashrate so it seems like the only place people are getting proper proportions of coins is smalltimeminer.

very disconcerting...

Does anyone see this any different than me?

http://digi.coinium.org is working well for me.

I have been running the dgb.Get-By.com pool since the day of the launch.

I have only had a single user communicate a concern that the proper number of coins weren't mined: and it turns out that user didn't understand that shares are not coins.

I was using dgbgetby also but for several hours I haven't even had any unconfirmed coins show up so I ended up switching for now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
any news about cryptsy?
Last I had heard, Vern has asked for more information in the help desk thread, and DGB appears to be in the cryptsy wiki (which doesn't nec. means anything, but is promising).
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 155
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
So is the Small Time Miner DigiByte Pool pretty much the entire DigiByte network now? I've tried mining at other pools but even over extended time you don't get the correct amounts of coins you would think you should calculating your hash rates against the nets hashrate so it seems like the only place people are getting proper proportions of coins is smalltimeminer.

very disconcerting...

I have been running the dgb.Get-By.com pool since the day of the launch.

I have only had a single user communicate a concern that the proper number of coins weren't mined: and it turns out that user didn't understand that shares are not coins.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

We could technically get the Digiman 3D printed for giveaways. But, ya I see what some people are saying about the "angry" look. I might soften the eyes up a bit, but putting a smile on him would look kinda stupid in my opinion considering I designed him to have no mouth.

Hello Kitty was designed without a mouth to increase empathy with fans. I think it's a fine to go mouthless because otherwise he may become somewhat Buzz Lightyear-ish, but certainly softening up the eyes would be a good move I think.
Activity: 154
Thanks to the awesome work of bman3 we now have our very own DigiMan completely unique to DigiByte! What do you all think?

Very nicy Smiley
Activity: 225

very disconcerting...

Activity: 13
If you have 4200k/h power.... would you solo mine at the current difficulty of 15 or stick with pool?

Personally I'd stick with the pool. More consistent payout vs solo with that hash power. IMHO.
Activity: 64

very disconcerting...

Activity: 16
If you have 4200k/h power.... would you solo mine at the current difficulty of 15 or stick with pool?
Activity: 112
I've added your currency to my new website:

http://altcoinstats.com/

Plz check if numbers are correct, price is based on coinmarket.io average (bid+ask)/2
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We could technically get the Digiman 3D printed for giveaways. But, ya I see what some people are saying about the "angry" look. I might soften the eyes up a bit, but putting a smile on him would look kinda stupid in my opinion considering I designed him to have no mouth.
Anything that makes him just a little bit happy Smiley
+1, I definitely agree ->  Digi-Man needs to be inspiring and happy.
Honestly, I feel like the solution is making him more EXPRESSIVE, and not actually "happy".  Some type of moving facial parts.  Eye-brows, as eye-brows can be extremely expressive, should at bare minimum be movable.  This way it will be easy to rend the Digi-Man in a plethora of different poses with the correct expression for the occasion.
Just my two digi's.
bman3 is working on changing the eyes a bit. Should make all the difference.
Good Deal Smiley  The hands need work too, less alien-in-a-suit-y and more roundy-linky-like-a-fun-robot >.<

That said, what I didn't say was:

I have done some modeling in my day, and bman3 did a great job that surely took considerable time Smiley
Don't let my nit-picky-ness persuade you that I don't think it's super-cool, very professionally done and appreciated Grin
Yes, he is doing an amazing job!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
+1 for the New Digibyte Robot
legendary
If anyone has sent us a message somewhere that we have not responded to please send us a PM on here. Between Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, DigiByteTalk, VK, IRC and the email address we have received thousands of messages, notifications etc since launch. We are not trying to ignore anyone and we genuinely appreciate the amazing support the community has offered DigiByte. Some very talented and brilliant people have contributed to DigiByte in some fantastic ways. You guys are great! We are working hard each and every day to further DigiByte! Thank you for all your support!

Make sure to keep messaging your favorite exchanges!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
+1, I definitely agree ->  Digi-Man needs to be inspiring and happy.
Honestly, I feel like the solution is making him more EXPRESSIVE, and not actually "happy".  Some type of moving facial parts.  Eye-brows, as eye-brows can be extremely expressive, should at bare minimum be movable.  This way it will be easy to rend the Digi-Man in a plethora of different poses with the correct expression for the occasion.
Just my two digi's.
Good Deal Smiley  The hands need work too, less alien-in-a-suit-y and more roundy-linky-like-a-fun-robot >.<

That said, what I didn't say was:

I have done some modeling in my day, and bman3 did a great job that surely took considerable time Smiley
Don't let my nit-picky-ness persuade you that I don't think it's super-cool, very professionally done and appreciated Grin
Activity: 112
Great work once again, bman3!
legendary

+1, I definitely agree ->  Digi-Man needs to be inspiring and happy.

Honestly, I feel like the solution is making him more EXPRESSIVE, and not actually "happy".  Some type of moving facial parts.  Eye-brows, as eye-brows can be extremely expressive, should at bare minimum be movable.  This way it will be easy to rend the Digi-Man in a plethora of different poses with the correct expression for the occasion.

Just my two digi's.
Jump to: