Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1614. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

We could technically get the Digiman 3D printed for giveaways. But, ya I see what some people are saying about the "angry" look. I might soften the eyes up a bit, but putting a smile on him would look kinda stupid in my opinion considering I designed him to have no mouth.

Anything that makes him just a little bit happy Smiley

+1, I definitely agree ->  Digi-Man needs to be inspiring and happy.

Honestly, I feel like the solution is making him more EXPRESSIVE, and not actually "happy".  Some type of moving facial parts.  Eye-brows, as eye-brows can be extremely expressive, should at bare minimum be movable.  This way it will be easy to rend the Digi-Man in a plethora of different poses with the correct expression for the occasion.

Just my two digi's.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Activity: 225
Thanks to the awesome work of bman3 we now have our very own DigiMan completely unique to DigiByte! What do you all think?

Looks awesome! I like it very much!  Smiley
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

We could technically get the Digiman 3D printed for giveaways. But, ya I see what some people are saying about the "angry" look. I might soften the eyes up a bit, but putting a smile on him would look kinda stupid in my opinion considering I designed him to have no mouth.

Anything that makes him just a little bit happy Smiley
Activity: 56

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

maybe not so happy!

FAST should be good becouse DGB is fast and secure!
Activity: 111
Honest reactions from around my shop... 1 "kinda scary", 2 "looks angry", 1 "looks like he wants to kick my ass", and 1 "daddy can I have that".

Nice little survey! The digiman looks awesome, but if you want Digibyte to have succes among the average person, this must not be the digiman shown, Only when the topic is security.

A brand character is a very very strong form of marketing, and it just has to be happy. End of discussion.

Try to search "brand character" on google and see how many of them is smiling.

Not saying this is bad, because its the best form of Digiman we could have to show our security.

And this might sound stupid, but can you make the eyes of the Digiman more human, like with a pupil? It sounds silly, bur its very important, that you can actually make eye contact with our brand character. I'm currently studying marketing and would be glad to help in the future on how to marketing Digibyte a way that the average user understands it, so they will use it in the future. Smiley

+1

A little smile or a wink ! And he can take all of my money !
Activity: 70
ok, I asked my wife, she said he looks like a character out of the next kids animated film or something. not too scary ^^
Honest reactions from around my shop... 1 "kinda scary", 2 "looks angry", 1 "looks like he wants to kick my ass", and 1 "daddy can I have that".

Nice little survey! The digiman looks awesome, but if you want Digibyte to have succes among the average person, this must not be the digiman shown, Only when the topic is security.

A brand character is a very very strong form of marketing, and it just has to be happy. End of discussion.

Try to search "brand character" on google and see how many of them is smiling.

Not saying this is bad, because its the best form of Digiman we could have to show our security.

And this might sound stupid, but can you make the eyes of the Digiman more human, like with a pupil? It sounds silly, bur its very important, that you can actually make eye contact with our brand character. I'm currently studying marketing and would be glad to help in the future on how to marketing Digibyte a way that the average user understands it, so they will use it in the future. Smiley

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
^^ this from the pic that went out on twitter only, not the other shots.
oh well kids nowaday want angry things who can explode other things
If possible make different kinds of Digiman.

- One like the pic above (security and strength)

- One smiling (Could be used to show that everybody is welcome)

- One jumping and very happy (could be used in marketing showing the benefits of Digibyte)

- One taking a crap on Bitcoin (to dominate) :p

Dont think that last one would be good. seems unprofessional

Was also a joke, but hope my suggestion will be considered.
Activity: 98
^^ this from the pic that went out on twitter only, not the other shots.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Thanks to the awesome work of bman3 we now have our very own DigiMan completely unique to DigiByte! What do you all think?

looks good except he doesnt look very friendly and helpful. which is needed.
he is perfect.
Love the picture and the feedback!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

- One jumping and very happy (could be used in marketing showing the benefits of Digibyte)

Yes, different poses and facial movements is a good idea. But yes, we will have to pass on the last one.

Strenght and security it's what i see.

thats what i see as well.

Jump to: