Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1630. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Ok thank you I will read about the cudaminer more and try it out. I hope it works out well. I'll write here as soon as I try it. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
We are loosing hashrate not good.

The price needs to increase to attract the miners.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
How do you guys mine digibyte with gpu? I've been up for hoours trying and it keeps throwing me errors, tried different types of miners and idk wheres the problem. btw. is anyone selling and for how much it goes? I am highly interested in this altcoin Smiley Also if you want the translate to different languages here on bitcointalk I'm from Czech and I see that its not on here only on the czech talk site..

What is the gpu you are using StannyZ ?

Post your cgminer config file here so we can see what mistake you've made and maybe we will be able to help you. (with worker/password hidden please)

Hi Smiley this is what I wrote in the document - ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://dgb.get-by.com:10001 -u user.worker -p password
name of the document and type is digibyte_cgminer.bat.. the computer uses Win7 64bit and NVIDIA GeForce 6600.. I know its not that good but I want to try it with this computer.. I only have a laptop besides that Smiley I have a worker on the get-by.com too with everything done there. When I run cgminer it types error -1001 no OpenCL SDK installed and no GPUs usable.. the waiting for URL address I guess. I've done cpu mining with quark and bitcoins too though.

WTF? Use cudaminer or buy a couple of top radeon cards.

Yeah cgminer is for Radeon Card, you have to use CudaMiner (made for Nvidia cards) here is the Cudaminer post ---> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229

For the config just create a bat file or a shortcut and then add this line with your informations in it:  -o http://127.0.0.1:8332 -u Username.Workername -p password
CudaMiner will autotune your NvidiaCard. If you want better performance, you will have to set up specific settings regarding your cg.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
How do you guys mine digibyte with gpu? I've been up for hoours trying and it keeps throwing me errors, tried different types of miners and idk wheres the problem. btw. is anyone selling and for how much it goes? I am highly interested in this altcoin Smiley Also if you want the translate to different languages here on bitcointalk I'm from Czech and I see that its not on here only on the czech talk site..

Post your cgminer config file here so we can see what mistake you've made and maybe we will be able to help you. (with worker/password hidden please)

Hi Smiley this is what I wrote in the document - ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://dgb.get-by.com:10001 -u user.worker -p password
name of the document and type is digibyte_cgminer.bat.. the computer uses Win7 64bit and NVIDIA GeForce 6600.. I know its not that good but I want to try it with this computer.. I only have a laptop besides that Smiley I have a worker on the get-by.com too with everything done there. When I run cgminer it types error -1001 no OpenCL SDK installed and no GPUs usable.. the waiting for URL address I guess. I've done cpu mining with quark and bitcoins too though.

WTF? Use cudaminer or buy a couple of top radeon cards.

Hi Smiley this is what I wrote in the document - ./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://dgb.get-by.com:10001 -u user.worker -p password
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

On my side got Half of my hashrate showing  on Dashboard, Got 6mh and dashboard is showing 2.5-3mh.

On workers page, hashrate is almost right.

+1, incorrect hashrate on dashboard, but worker page shows good!

I dunno...  something just isn't right anymore here...  my dashboard figures bear virtually no relation to what cgminer is reporting...  my worker page shows pretty close to my WU figure in cgminer , but either way I am still NOT earning much...  not nearly what I should be with the current lower difficulty.  I am running around 2.3 Mh/s...  yet since the payouts started again last night have only earned around 4500!! I should be getting around 1000/hour...

I switched to the new test server for a bit to see if it helped, but it did not.  Hard to know whats wrong as cgminer seems happy as punch...  so where is my hashpower going!?

Activity: 24
Is there a "digibyte faucet"?
Activity: 826

On my side got Half of my hashrate showing  on Dashboard, Got 6mh and dashboard is showing 2.5-3mh.

+1, incorrect hashrate on dashboard, but worker page shows good!
@jochem: If i look at the dashboard it says Zero, but is i look at the miners page it shows my two miners are active Huh Huh

Did you wait a few minutes for it to update? Doesn't update right away.
It says this one the dashboard: Refresh interval: 30 seconds. Hashrate based on shares submitted in the past 3 minutes.

On my side got Half of my hashrate showing  on Dashboard, Got 6mh and dashboard is showing 2.5-3mh.

Activity: 154
ok i will give it some time and see. Tx
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
@jochem: If i look at the dashboard it says Zero, but is i look at the miners page it shows my two miners are active Huh Huh

Did you wait a few minutes for it to update? Doesn't update right away.
It says this one the dashboard: Refresh interval: 30 seconds. Hashrate based on shares submitted in the past 3 minutes.
I supported on thunderclap (fb) 36 to go. (added 337 to social reach)

DTy5dMXNSeAJbZGmXH2v5Qye18DqmpkKxX

If you have Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr don't forget to Support Digibyte on thunderclap with all your accounts Smiley.

Multiple accounts = Multiple votes ^^

Keep going ----> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1
I supported on thunderclap (fb) 36 to go. (added 337 to social reach)

DTy5dMXNSeAJbZGmXH2v5Qye18DqmpkKxX
Activity: 155
DT88tKQSBpRjC5Lm8jWKkfUk2WHDYfxjdK

Added support

@jochem: dgb.luckyminers had some problems at night? the server was unreachable ...
Hi DigiByte community !!!
After mining since the beginning of DigiByte, i finally decided to subscribe here after 200 pages Smiley.

First of all, Digi Team you are doing an awesome job, your transparency on digibyte is great. Keep it going, community is growing fast !

(lol i quoted @jochem my bad, yes pool was rebooting all night)
To answer about dgb.luckyminers.com, yes they have problems with Dashboard Hashrate and Auto Payments but the admin is quiet active and trying to solve problems, he worked 16hours yesterday on it, hope it will be fixed soon, luckyminers is a good pool with email verification.

Don't forget Thunderclap -----> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en 3 DAYS TO GO!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 154
Jump to: