Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1631. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
@jochem: dgb.luckyminers had some problems at night? the server was unreachable ...

Yes, last few days. Had some major attacks on the servers. Sad
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
@jochem: dgb.luckyminers had some problems at night? the server was unreachable ...
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com
MOVED THE STRATUM to new server. Come and test it!
Fees set to 0% this week!

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- DDOS protected Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts cons every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Confirms after 20!
- Added Extra SECURITY! 2 Factor authentication.
- Come join the IRC channel #digibytecoin on Freenode, its fun and you get support!

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Sent to 5 voters. Someone fucked me up, there are +4 votes.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Added support

DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
added support on thunderclap. come on people lets do this. i'm adding 2mh/s more to digibyte when i get my new cards tomorrow
legendary
Sent to 3 dudes. We need more dudes.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Just curious as to what will happen when we reach 100 supporters on Thunderclap? I voted there a few days ago.

Here's the link if anyone is interested in voting:
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en

The DigiByte page on Thunderclap will be displayed on your connection's home feeds on facebook, twitter etc., depending on which one you used to submit your vote.

Btw, feel free to submit your vote with all your accounts (Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr) rather then just with one. The more we get the wider the social reach.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good Cheesy I'm sure we'll make 100 before the weekend
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
THUNDERCLAP
Added support

DCpVqsgsd5FqU9rZweBiFcPSgC4yuZSiVJ
Activity: 70
Added support

DTuKP6ZVi6ZGhbqLAZCv8HTt1wqZQmuWQU
Just curious as to what will happen when we reach 100 supporters on Thunderclap? I voted there a few days ago.

The DigiByte page on Thunderclap will be displayed on your connection's home feeds on facebook, twitter etc., depending on which one you used to submit your vote.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
THUNDERCLAP

Digibyte, you may want to include the thunderclap promotion to your giveaway. If we are able to get 100 submissions in total by Feb 1st, the message will be sent to everyone (social reach of almost 6000 people atm). We currently have 59 supporters, still 41 to go!!

I am ready to add 2K to this Giveaway.

You must be loaded!  Grin

That's generous of you sammy.  Smiley

Actually i can offer more, but I was out of business for several days due to HW issues. Now we are going to rush our 15xR9 290 GPU on and off to DGB and another fork. Just pump it back to 270 =)

No one listened to me when I was yelling about low vote rate.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Added my support on thunderclap. 40 more to go.

With tip bot on the way we have to get reddit involved.

This weekend I will add 2MH to the network. Not much but this is all i can do for now.

Merit: 11

This weekend I will add 2MH to the network. Not much but this is all i can do for now.

And your wallet is?

DEWpCoA4VDtjMGA4d16oS3B7smZUPNZdvD

Cheers
legendary

And your wallet is?
Merit: 11
THUNDERCLAP

Digibyte, you may want to include the thunderclap promotion to your giveaway. If we are able to get 100 submissions in total by Feb 1st, the message will be sent to everyone (social reach of almost 6000 people atm). We currently have 59 supporters, still 41 to go!!

Actually i can offer more, but I was out of business for several days due to HW issues. Now we are going to rush our 15xR9 290 GPU on and off to DGB and another fork. Just pump it back to 270 =)

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

legendary
THUNDERCLAP

THUNDERCLAP

You must be loaded!  Grin

That's generous of you sammy.  Smiley

legendary
THUNDERCLAP

THUNDERCLAP

Jump to: