Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1632. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Luckyminers pay outs is kinda broken. I requested a pay out and the site did not zero my total, it is just adding on to the coins i just requested an payout for but it never paid the coins to me
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
reddit Tip Bot Testing

I've setup a test environment and modified the altcointip bot to work with Digibyte on the Digibyte reddit!! I know a lot of people have been asking for this. http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1vcl8o/the_next_stepa_tip_bot_and_a_better_faucet/

Before everyone goes crazy with this and starts trying to deposit and tip massive amounts of coin, be warned that the bot is in testing at the moment. Any help that you can provide will be appreciate. Only fund your account with small amounts of DGB and tip small amounts (e.g. 1 DGB) until this is fully tested!!

First, we need to get the reddit /u/digitipbot upvoted with positive karma so it can post comments and send messages freely. Please upvote the bots comments in the thread above and as you see test tips posted.

Also, there are a few other items that we need to consider before full production usage:
  • Permanent host location (have this on a micro AWS instance right now). Could keep this running but would need to start paying for the time at some point.
  • Comprehensive testing (small transactions, registrations, etc)
  • Digitipbot wiki on the Digibyte reddit page to explain how it works

Please send any feedback or suggestions!!!

Enjoy!
This is awesome! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Sent the giveaway email to [email protected], started reading the forum and wanted to reply and the thread was already closed.
So Close  Grin
Activity: 39
reddit Tip Bot Testing

I've setup a test environment and modified the altcointip bot to work with Digibyte on the Digibyte reddit!! I know a lot of people have been asking for this. http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1vcl8o/the_next_stepa_tip_bot_and_a_better_faucet/

Before everyone goes crazy with this and starts trying to deposit and tip massive amounts of coin, be warned that the bot is in testing at the moment. Any help that you can provide will be appreciate. Only fund your account with small amounts of DGB and tip small amounts (e.g. 1 DGB) until this is fully tested!!

First, we need to get the reddit /u/digitipbot upvoted with positive karma so it can post comments and send messages freely. Please upvote the bots comments in the thread above and as you see test tips posted.

Also, there are a few other items that we need to consider before full production usage:
  • Permanent host location (have this on a micro AWS instance right now). Could keep this running but would need to start paying for the time at some point.
  • Comprehensive testing (small transactions, registrations, etc)
  • Digitipbot wiki on the Digibyte reddit page to explain how it works

Please send any feedback or suggestions!!!

Enjoy!
Activity: 210
What scan, expiry and queue settings are optimal for Digibyte?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I am wondering how I missed 200 page post, I am here since launch inside out Smiley
legendary
Let's keep messaging exchanges!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 182
2 more hours later and still no payout..  This is starting to smell fishy....  Sad

DGB's received.. was missing 100 DGB's but when I checked my transaction log I found a double entry of 117 DGB's..
case closed I guess... Smiley

Yes i did it all manually! i had to look up EVERY transaction from the past 2 days. I've added every extra transaction i could find onto the database WITH transaction ID, so every one can check it its ok.

I worked 16 hours today. Time to chill now everyone has their payments.
Glad to hear everything has been worked out!

Digi Who about from the 6m coins of giveway account? , you can donate some, or sell and donate to ONG
legendary
2 more hours later and still no payout..  This is starting to smell fishy....  Sad

DGB's received.. was missing 100 DGB's but when I checked my transaction log I found a double entry of 117 DGB's..

Yes i did it all manually! i had to look up EVERY transaction from the past 2 days. I've added every extra transaction i could find onto the database WITH transaction ID, so every one can check it its ok.

Glad to hear everything has been worked out!
Activity: 56

Have a good night then, you deserve it.. my rigs are pointing at lucky again.. Smiley

Maybe because of all this diff is down to 15.. 'ieder nadeel heb zijn voordeel'  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Its me you want to have. Not long now. I've finished getting the double payouts.
Now i'm inserting it into the db with transaction id's. After that you have it.

I think it was the fish under the chair. The payouts are running again.
So some stats: 800K DGB was paid out too much. Affecting 200 transactions.
Only 1 user was honest about double payment...
2 more hours later and still no payout..  This is starting to smell fishy....  Sad

Just got a payout from luckyminers, payouts must be working again :-)
Activity: 42
We are very excited for the upcoming announcements!
Activity: 87
DigiByte, when can we expect any "serious" exchange?
Its me you want to have. Not long now. I've finished getting the double payouts.
Now i'm inserting it into the db with transaction id's. After that you have it.

2 more hours later and still no payout..  This is starting to smell fishy....  Sad
legendary
We are still giving away DGB! Post your address here on DigiByteTalk: http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-announcements/digibyte-(dgb)-digibyte-giveaway!!!!-receive-your-1st-digibytes!/
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 350
YEEHAW
traumschiff was the 1st post on page 200. What is your address?

You just sent me the 5k but I can send it back if needed.

They say that some comments were deleted.
We sent both of you 5000!
Thanks, received. That's awesome!!!
Jump to: