Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1686. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
If i try to gamble at http://bitdice.cc/dgb/ I get the error: Forbidden.
This is after it worked and I uploaded 2000 coins i think i'm scammed now!  Angry Angry

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Guy don't forget to say to your friends travelling in Brasil that they can spend some DIGI's and rent a room at my place! they also can book thought booking.com and pay me with DIGI's! I will quote a price up to what coinmarket is selling!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am talking to my friend who has a big independant game studio to use DGB as an ingame currency to buy ingame addons.

I think using cryptocurrency like that would boost it.

Yeah that would be awesome terracide!
Activity: 126
I am talking to my friend who has a big independant game studio to use DGB as an ingame currency to buy ingame addons.

I think using cryptocurrency like that would boost it.
Activity: 39
Folks, does a calculator exist anywhere for DGB, to calcualte esitmated return vs a given difficulty?  I'm trying to gauge how my mining performance is stacking up on the pool I'm on (luckyminers)....  just downloaded my transaction history and worked out that my average over the past 3 days has been around 16500/day.  I know this will obviously have varied a lot with the difficulty fluctuations, but just need a sanity check to see if this is around what others are getting... or if I should be tweaking things (change pools etc.)

My hash rate is a fairly consistant 2.4mh/s (3 x r9 290s)

I haven't updated to include DGB yet, but you can use my calculator at http://cryptocalc.io/ and plug in the numbers yourself if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Folks, does a calculator exist anywhere for DGB, to calcualte esitmated return vs a given difficulty?  I'm trying to gauge how my mining performance is stacking up on the pool I'm on (luckyminers)....  just downloaded my transaction history and worked out that my average over the past 3 days has been around 16500/day.  I know this will obviously have varied a lot with the difficulty fluctuations, but just need a sanity check to see if this is around what others are getting... or if I should be tweaking things (change pools etc.)

most pools will give you an estimate of daily returns given your hash-rate & the difficulty on the "pool" page. My pool is currently being ddos'ed it seems (smalltimeminer) but 15k DGB seems a bit low?
Also, is your hash rate optimized? you should be able to get 850+ out of a 290.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Folks, does a calculator exist anywhere for DGB, to calcualte esitmated return vs a given difficulty?  I'm trying to gauge how my mining performance is stacking up on the pool I'm on (luckyminers)....  just downloaded my transaction history and worked out that my average over the past 3 days has been around 16500/day.  I know this will obviously have varied a lot with the difficulty fluctuations, but just need a sanity check to see if this is around what others are getting... or if I should be tweaking things (change pools etc.)

$0.001121 per DGB
BTC0.00000136 ~ BTC0.00000140 per DGB
Activity: 215

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I hope this new exchange look and feel is just mockup and will be smooth using something like Ember.js, Angual, etc... Currently most exchanges looks like from 90s.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
join http://digi.morecoins.org/

1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout!, SSD cloud hosting,  auto-payment, 20 network confirmation, salt user passwords, uptime 99%, Alive after 10 DDoS attacks!
Activity: 13
My wallet is always Out of Sync, why?
Activity: 42

Thank you for introducing this coin to us.

We will take a look at the coin and consider it for addition.

BitJohn

Operations Manager
[email protected]

Fuck yeah!

Let's hope so Tongue
Activity: 28
Join us @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/: 2-factor authentication - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in EU and US - Separate Servers for each role
Been mining here for a while. Thanks for providing this pool!

It's a great pool that have enhanced security. In order to change any account info you must not only enter your pin, but also confirm the change via email confirmation. Which is something very few pools do!

Oh, and there are no fees! (Just realized I'm the top donor btw :p)

I mine there as well. Solid pool.

Thank you for introducing this coin to us.

We will take a look at the coin and consider it for addition.

BitJohn

Operations Manager
[email protected]
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Join us @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/: 2-factor authentication - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in EU and US - Separate Servers for each role
Been mining here for a while. Thanks for providing this pool!

It's a great pool that have enhanced security. In order to change any account info you must not only enter your pin, but also confirm the change via email confirmation. Which is something very few pools do!

Oh, and there are no fees! (Just realized I'm the top donor btw :p)
Activity: 156
Activity: 13
Buy digibyte and hold it. Very soon to explode!

until no serious investors in DGB, and without investment it will not explode. dev team need to look for investors, or it  will be another failed coin

i guess that is in the plan allready  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4629827
Activity: 224

until no serious investors in DGB, and without investment it will not explode. dev team need to look for investors, or it  will be another failed coin

As long as the community keeps on being active and Digi becomes more popular it might just explode.

Jump to: