Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1710. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your coin is at 55 satoshis, how do you feel?

100+ satoshis

The highest volume is at 55 satoshis

1 Million Digishits
0.55 BTC
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Our Prices in BTC it's calculated by BTC0.18 per person /day, note that every room has a different lotation.
04 people Apartment - Total cost BTC0,72/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 720.000 DGB/day
06 people Apartment - Total cost BTC1,08/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 1.080.000 DGB/day
12 people Apartment - Total cost BTC2,10/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 2.100.000 DGB/day

Offering a better price!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
IMPORTANT - Hosting company is making problems regarding forum. It' seems they don't approve crypto topics!?

Will fix this ASAP. I will keep you informed
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We are impressed with the performance of Coin Market so far, the engine is very fast, we have executed a few small trades. Would be nice to see a volume amount listed soon.
There is a volume indicator at the right-top corner of market history.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We are impressed with the performance of Coin Market so far, the engine is very fast, we have executed a few small trades. Would be nice to see a volume amount listed soon.
Activity: 210
This coin is similar to MEC, it simply is too difficult to mine for any prolonged dumping. Anyone selling at the current rate is making less money than they would've made mining on any other multipool. The net hash rate has been increasing steadily since the creation and coins are getting harder to come by. This coin doesn't have the same issues as the other alts that get mined on release then dumped until there are no buy orders.

Don't make the same mistake I did and dump early. I'd have half a million dollars right now if I never sold the MEC I mined.

Coin is clearly being dumped by the minute

you are just mad because you missed the first three day , low difficulty, giveaways and 3x block reward,

now go mine something else

Not mad at all. I'm waiting for BTC to confirm so I can buy some. I've been mining for over a year now so I've seen a fair bit of coins and this one stands out to me. You're free to dump if you feel like this coin has nowhere to go. I'll be putting up buys on the exchange shortly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This coin is similar to MEC, it simply is too difficult to mine for any prolonged dumping. Anyone selling at the current rate is making less money than they would've made mining on any other multipool. The net hash rate has been increasing steadily since the creation and coins are getting harder to come by. This coin doesn't have the same issues as the other alts that get mined on release then dumped until there are no buy orders.

Don't make the same mistake I did and dump early. I'd have half a million dollars right now if I never sold the MEC I mined.

you are just mad because you missed the first three day , low difficulty, giveaways and 3x block reward,

now go mine something else

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I'm offering a Two days stay to watch this games:

We can help giving you the World Cup Schedule:
1st Game:
Friday June 13'th of 2014 ; game time: 13h00Natal
MEX México X Camarões CAM

2nd Game:
Monday June 16'th of 2014 ; game time: 19h00Natal
GAN Gana X Estados Unidos USA

3rd Game:
Thursday June 19'th of 2014 ; game time: 19h00Natal
JAP Japão X Grécia GRE

4th Game:
Tuesday June 24'th of 2014 ; game time: 13h00Natal
ITA Itália X Uruguai URU

Our Prices in BTC it's calculated by BTC0.18 per person /day, note that every room has a different lotation.
  • 04 people Apartment - Total cost BTC0,72/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 1.400.000 DGB/day
  • 06 people Apartment - Total cost BTC1,08/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 2.000.000 DGB/day
  • 12 people Apartment - Total cost BTC2,10/day *minimum of Two days to stay* or 4.000.000 DGB/day

Contact us by our homepage: http://www.residencialcastor.com.br/
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/residencialcastor
Our booking.com page: http://www.booking.com/hotel/br/residencial-castor.pt-br.html?sid=1bc6558fbd5da631936176609860e2f2;dcid=1  (Do not accept BTC or LTC only USD)
Our e-mail: [email protected]
Our contact phones: +55 84 96918277 & +55 84 20300823 ; Read (+55 Brasil) (84 City code) (phone number)
Our location: http://coinmap.org/
Adress:
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel *
Street Praia de Guajirú
59092-220 Natal
phone: +558496918277

Fell free to contact us at any time!
Activity: 210

@ ginger
 i'm not bitter little lad.
just fed up with trolls hating
why are you hating dgb?
how can you run down a coins value when it's only just started?
how many dgb's do you have for the second time?
 none maybe? oh well you can run and cry in the corner in a couple of months

why are you hating dgb?
Because of the premine, because of the retarded block reward system(double digis first 3 days), this causes insane inflation to the currency, and the blatantly wrong believe the devs have in thinking this coin will not only be worth over a billion dollars in a year, but exceed BTC by 10x in the near future.

By dumping its value way down

I've personally dumped 15k but I've amassed enough people to sell @ 55 satoshis(1 million digishits)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
this is from coinmarket.io

Although we will never list coins with questionable legal status,
one of our main goals is to list the good stuff as quickly as possible.

oh look dgb is on there already. i'll get me coat,no more to be said little troll
legendary
@ ginger
 i'm not bitter little lad.
just fed up with trolls hating
why are you hating dgb?
 none maybe? oh well you can run and cry in the corner in a couple of months
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@Gingermod

we are all feeling pretty damn good about how this coin is shaping up and the price so far is only goin up up up. it's been on the exchange a couple of hours. once it gets on other exchanges then it's take off time. so how do you feel???

how many dgb's do you have little boy???

>the price so far is only goin up up up

The most volume is at 55 satoshis right now. The sell prices are also steadily declining. Why do you have to be so bitter? You're just as bad as religious people.

71 buy order is 30% gone! 55 is in sight

I'm guessing we aren't counting the several hundred thousand sold >100
Activity: 182
It will be interesting to see where this coin goes in the next year. Im holding all of mine for a loooonngg time

DMTLZxKf2N27GptQJY4Hk7mZUUMBDwKU6g
@Gingermod

we are all feeling pretty damn good about how this coin is shaping up and the price so far is only goin up up up. it's been on the exchange a couple of hours. once it gets on other exchanges then it's take off time. so how do you feel???

>the price so far is only goin up up up

The most volume is at 55 satoshis right now. The sell prices are also steadily declining. Why do you have to be so bitter? You're just as bad as religious people.

71 buy order is 30% gone! 55 is in sight
Activity: 224
Pump and duuuuuuummmmp! Dump that bitch!

Next time: Cryptsy!

I was an early miner at Lotto and watched you troll there for a long time.  Not sure what joy you get out of being a perpetual troll.

Gingermod:  You are fairly sad as well.  What vested interest do you have in seeing the value drop (though it isn't anywhere near as low as you put it)?  

Get a job or a hobby that isn't putting others down.  You just look like an formerly abused child lashing out right now.  
legendary
@Gingermod

Jump to: