Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1725. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
You already dumped it, by yelling this cheerless shit. Gone to mine doge. Fuck you.

Joke indeed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
**Note: After the first 6 days of DigiByte's life over 44,105,165.259 million DigiBytes have been dispersed from the giveaway account to merchants, developers, users and more in over 1500 Transactions to DigiByte Addresses! Our DNS seed data shows almost 4,000 DGB wallets in existence world wide now.**
Excel export form DigiByte-qt of all transactions as of 1/18/2014:
http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/1-18-14.csv

Good job on inflating your currency beyond repair
basically sticks a finger up to all miners too because mining brought in nothing like this kind of amount even on day 1. Its just retarded to give away such huge chunks to so few people so quickly.
Would you rather be mining a coin that no one uses, or one approaching 5,000 users in the 1st week? The giveaways have brought in 100's of people that do not have any mining equipment. Several have told us they wanted to get into Cryptos and came into BitcoinTalk because of DigiByte and the giveaways. Despite what people say, they work to help build a coins value.

Id rather be mining a coin that isnt basically putting out the statement 'well pay you to use this' yes. I dont believe the giveaways brought any new people in certainly not at the start - you did the first give away within 2 or 3 hours of the coin launching i mean why!? id guess 99% of people around at that point were those that were mining.
Explain why giving out 50,000 to a few hundred users is better than giving out 5,000 to a few thousand users? Is it because its less work to 'give away' coins to your own secondary wallets that you have dotted around? Thats the only thing that would make any sense.
They will all be dumped the second it gets onto an exchange, my 100k will be part of it so ill see you all there.

Agree 100%. Most people here are complete newbies(no offence intended whatsoever) to both cryptos, finance and the concepts of free markets and distribution. This coin will be dumped hard. I didn't plan on dumping it, but I don't have a choice. I am not going to sit by and watch my coins devalue because of belief.

I wonder how many people attended the giveaway with multiple accounts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
**Note: After the first 6 days of DigiByte's life over 44,105,165.259 million DigiBytes have been dispersed from the giveaway account to merchants, developers, users and more in over 1500 Transactions to DigiByte Addresses! Our DNS seed data shows almost 4,000 DGB wallets in existence world wide now.**
Excel export form DigiByte-qt of all transactions as of 1/18/2014:
http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/1-18-14.csv

Good job on inflating your currency beyond repair
basically sticks a finger up to all miners too because mining brought in nothing like this kind of amount even on day 1. Its just retarded to give away such huge chunks to so few people so quickly.
Would you rather be mining a coin that no one uses, or one approaching 5,000 users in the 1st week? The giveaways have brought in 100's of people that do not have any mining equipment. Several have told us they wanted to get into Cryptos and came into BitcoinTalk because of DigiByte and the giveaways. Despite what people say, they work to help build a coins value.

Id rather be mining a coin that isnt basically putting out the statement 'well pay you to use this' yes. I dont believe the giveaways brought any new people in certainly not at the start - you did the first give away within 2 or 3 hours of the coin launching i mean why!? id guess 99% of people around at that point were those that were mining.
Explain why giving out 50,000 to a few hundred users is better than giving out 5,000 to a few thousand users? Is it because its less work to 'give away' coins to your own secondary wallets that you have dotted around? Thats the only thing that would make any sense.
They will all be dumped the second it gets onto an exchange, my 100k will be part of it so ill see you all there.

Activity: 280
Where is have Android phones to download???
legendary
What can I do more for promotion? I missed every good startup here in altforks for the sake of DGB. I am interested in success of DGB. Just let me know.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dice Game!

Have a roll of the dice with digibyte and bytedice!

http://dgb.bytedice.com

-0.5% house edge
-Minimum 10dgb bet
-Maximum ~20,000dgb
-10 minute deposit/withdrawls

support:

[email protected]

https://i.imgur.com/nTVQSmY.png
Activity: 11
Agr ..I hope that DiGi will be stable. But my pc won't let me mine them ..with my 35kh/s from start of digi I am trying to mine oh adn i made 250Digis! Cry( please if you want make me happy send me some. Thanks you.
DMZfGTAwfT2jUHcZhfEMeXFjRcrir7eXQ4

Sent you some. Enjoy!

Thanks you so muuuuch Smiley you've send me 3times more then I've already mined from start of the comodity.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Agr ..I hope that DiGi will be stable. But my pc won't let me mine them ..with my 35kh/s from start of digi I am trying to mine oh adn i made 250Digis! Cry( please if you want make me happy send me some. Thanks you.

Sent you some. Enjoy!
Activity: 11
legendary
Competitors overtaking us, DGB stands on the site. What you a doing?
Activity: 224
PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH http://dgb.smalltimeminer.com/!!

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN MY ACCOUNT! FOR SOME ODD REASON SOMEONE CHANGE THE ADDRESS FOR 1 HR and I was able to catch on before too much was lost!

Only problem I has was we didn't find a block for two hours last night Tongue
Activity: 36
MINERS: SEVERAL POOLS AND SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED TO US NOW HACKING ATTEMPTS FROM XTRA POOL CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS
Activity: 2
This is not so good. One day  Grin
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23026647/digi.png

D8tprGMRwBMGuFvDuEqJAEACTnqfdn38gU
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

LOOK WHAT HAPPENED IN MY ACCOUNT! FOR SOME ODD REASON SOMEONE CHANGE THE ADDRESS FOR 1 HR and I was able to catch on before too much was lost!

Same user name and password as Xtrapool?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Did you sign-up for any other pools?  Have you used the same password on any other pools?
Activity: 140

Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
What time will the Android Wallet Complete? Grin

I sent DigiByte the final apk a few hours ago. He will add it to the play store when he gets a chance, he has had a busy last couple of days. I would expect sometime on Sunday  but don't quote me on that.
Activity: 36
What time will the Android Wallet Complete? Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

join http://digi.morecoins.org/

1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout!, SSD cloud hosting,  auto-payment, 20 network confirmation, salt user passwords, uptime 99%, Alive after 10 DDoS attacks!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
My comments are all over the places: Smiley
Please add DGB. Great Coin, great community, great communication, great future. I am sure they will go up to 10 $ at least.
They are honest, they are open, they are clever. Thanks DGB.
GDB: D5YBrw5q66ExDHEXTE7hZPUNwELtRUXqux
You do realize 10 dollars a coin would mean 10x bitcoin market value, right?
The Bitcoin marketcap went from 200 million to 12 billion in 2013. Thats a 60x increase. All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year. That's 100- 200 billion by the end of 2014. Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market? This is tiny compared to the 60 trillion in currency being traded world wide. At the end of the first year there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation, it will take 4 more years for there to be 12 billion DGB out there total.  Do the math, it is very possible. Get some while you still can.
> All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year.
No it doesn't, expect 2000 by the end of this year, optimistically, that is if the situations in China don't fuck up.
>Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market?
No, do you know how many alt coins there are that do what you do? Plus you've inflated your market to shit.
Silly Ginger, we all do love your pessimism Grin

Just trying to be realistic, this coin is not reaching a 200 billion market cap, ever.

It might not, but I think you are over-estimating the size of a number like 200 billion in the scope of where crypto may well go in the next 5 years.

That figure is 20x bitcoin's current market worth. Diminishing returns is a thing, Bitcoin won't just keep doubling forever.

Total world GDP is somewhere in the realm of 70 trillion, that is 70,000,000,000,000.  200,000,000,000 is a relatively tiny number when your speaking in terms such as these.  Remember, Bitcoin is just growing up and has a VERY limited adoption at the moment.  Unless something terrible happens, or there are some fad dynamics in play, Bitcoin is in the infancy of it's growth.  Even if, to those in this community, it feels as though it is nearly mature.

Right because world GDP compares to cryptocurrencies :^)

The U.K. alone has an 80billion+ dollar internet economy.  Are you suggesting that Bitcoin doesn't have a shot at becoming the de-facto payment gateway/currency online?

EDIT:
Not saying it will happen, just pointing our that 'billion' seems absolutely massive until it is put into perspective Grin
Jump to: