Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1723. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PPl a little help here:
If i buy bitcoins on Bitstamp what should i do?
1)Send bitcoins to my wallet
2)Send from my wallet to cryptsy or bter
3) Trade from BTC to other crypto?

This is what i should do?
There outthere a better exchanger than cryptsy or bter?
Thanks  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
stop with the FUD, and tell us how your coins is doing better! or else its just bashing, FEAR, UNCERTAINTY and DOUBT.
great tatics for weak hands to dump theyr coins at the first chance, they just want to bash it buy cheap and resell Hight becouse they dont have a clue what the prices are going to be. I myself go an price 2 days ago was 1000DGB=1$ now problably is more... i'll do that caculation again. But for sure im accepting DGB becouse of pure faith in my believes!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

doesnt seem many people are on this exchange...would be better pushing to get on the big exchanges - cryptsy and others.
Activity: 490
how many coins should a 350k/h miner be mining per day at the current conditions?
mine seems to be grossly undermining i believe!
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
By the way, people did not believe me with Bitcoin back in the day either.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/price-chart-april-9th-200-april-15th-300-167611

Very good prediction. No wonder you came up with a fantastic coin now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Come join the IRC channel #digibytecoin on Freenode, its fun and you get support!

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 154
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM PICKAXE.CC

STRATUM SERVER HAS BEEN DISABLED DUE PROBLEMS WITH OUR HOSTING PROVIDER INIZ.COM BECAUSE WE USED MORE THEN 25% OF OUR TOTAL CPU POWER.

PLEASE TRANSFER YOUR BALANCE TO YOUR WALLET BEFORE 21/01/2014.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS AND WE WILL BE BACK IN THE FUTURE WITH OUR OWN PURCHASED HARDWARE. NO COINS ARE STOLEN, PLEASE TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR OWN WALLET ASAP.

pickaxe we miss you
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM PICKAXE.CC

STRATUM SERVER HAS BEEN DISABLED DUE PROBLEMS WITH OUR HOSTING PROVIDER INIZ.COM BECAUSE WE USED MORE THEN 25% OF OUR TOTAL CPU POWER.

PLEASE TRANSFER YOUR BALANCE TO YOUR WALLET BEFORE 21/01/2014.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS AND WE WILL BE BACK IN THE FUTURE WITH OUR OWN PURCHASED HARDWARE. NO COINS ARE STOLEN, PLEASE TRANSFER THEM TO YOUR OWN WALLET ASAP.
Activity: 224
So it's ok for you to have 50k, but noone else?

I'll give you 0.025BTC now for them now and you don't have to come back in this thread ever again

Your totally missing the point! Its not about whos entitled to the coins. I'm asking WHY the hand outs were so high related to the block reward. Why were only a few hundred people 'entitled' to these coins instead of the potentially thousands?
Ive already stated im going to sell my coins when/if they hit an exchange.

Early adopters become brand ambassadors.
Even if the coin went to exchange and became worthless tomorrow (which I don't believe will happen), it has succeeded it getting many people new to the crypto-community excited about crypto.  That ALONE is a success. A net positive for the community.

Could have been handled better - true.

This coin launched with over a half dozen pools, and was available to those who don't speak English, in multiple languages, early in the first day: because of the giveaways.
+1

We never claimed to be perfect, there is always room for improvement, and we strive to be better each day. You, the community is what makes this coin awesome! Thank you all!

Nice reply, we need more of those and less profanity and personal "attacks"(lack of better word)
Activity: 154

Been mining with a 5770 for two days, please help me out this all i have to show for it Sad

DDfFUAyeY8iUK1zgRVnMKeEzE1GHrZGhVY

Thank you

Sent you 500 Smiley

Lucky you kimbo! With my pathetic 10Kh/s hashrate I barely made 50 DGB after almost one full day of mining.

I wonder if it's actually worth continuing to mine...wish I had a better gpu and I can't afford a new one atm.

Any donation will be hugely appreciated!

Send u 1500 yesterday dude. Enjoy

Looking at the logs now seems like i never received it, but thank you

It is more than i mine a day Sad
Activity: 261
Lucky you kimbo! With my pathetic 10Kh/s hashrate I barely made 50 DGB after almost one full day of mining.

I wonder if it's actually worth continuing to mine...wish I had a better gpu and I can't afford a new one atm.

Any donation will be hugely appreciated!

Send u 1500 yesterday dude. Enjoy

th3r3d, you rock!! Thanks for your generous donation, really appreciate it!

Hope I can repay one day; in the meantime I'll keep on mining and supporting DGB in every way possible. Should hopefully get approval today to post a page from a crowd-speaking platform.
Activity: 14
Dice Game!

Have a roll of the dice with digibyte and bytedice!

http://dgb.bytedice.com

-0.5% house edge
-Minimum 10dgb bet
-Maximum ~20,000dgb
-10 minute deposit/withdrawls

support:

[email protected]

Bet your happy Smiley I may, or may not, be Player_184

Ah a target roll of less than 0.99, ambitious and ballsy! lol. Well it helps soften the blow of a couple of users walking off with some big wins yesterday!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Dice Game!

-0.5% house edge
-Minimum 10dgb bet
-Maximum ~20,000dgb

support:

[email protected]

Bet your happy Smiley I may, or may not, be Player_184
Activity: 14
Dice Game!

-0.5% house edge
-Minimum 10dgb bet
-Maximum ~20,000dgb

support:

[email protected]

https://i.imgur.com/nTVQSmY.png
DigiByte Founder

I'll give you 0.025BTC now for them now and you don't have to come back in this thread ever again

Your totally missing the point! Its not about whos entitled to the coins. I'm asking WHY the hand outs were so high related to the block reward. Why were only a few hundred people 'entitled' to these coins instead of the potentially thousands?

Even if the coin went to exchange and became worthless tomorrow (which I don't believe will happen), it has succeeded it getting many people new to the crypto-community excited about crypto.  That ALONE is a success. A net positive for the community.

This coin launched with over a half dozen pools, and was available to those who don't speak English, in multiple languages, early in the first day: because of the giveaways.
+1

We never claimed to be perfect, there is always room for improvement, and we strive to be better each day. You, the community is what makes this coin awesome! Thank you all!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Even if the coin went to exchange and became worthless tomorrow (which I don't believe will happen), it has succeeded in getting many people new to the crypto-community excited about crypto.  That ALONE is a success. A net positive for the community.

DigiByte Founder
Jump to: