Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1726. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My comments are all over the places: Smiley
Please add DGB. Great Coin, great community, great communication, great future. I am sure they will go up to 10 $ at least.
They are honest, they are open, they are clever. Thanks DGB.
GDB: D5YBrw5q66ExDHEXTE7hZPUNwELtRUXqux
You do realize 10 dollars a coin would mean 10x bitcoin market value, right?
The Bitcoin marketcap went from 200 million to 12 billion in 2013. Thats a 60x increase. All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year. That's 100- 200 billion by the end of 2014. Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market? This is tiny compared to the 60 trillion in currency being traded world wide. At the end of the first year there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation, it will take 4 more years for there to be 12 billion DGB out there total.  Do the math, it is very possible. Get some while you still can.
> All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year.
No it doesn't, expect 2000 by the end of this year, optimistically, that is if the situations in China don't fuck up.
>Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market?
No, do you know how many alt coins there are that do what you do? Plus you've inflated your market to shit.
Silly Ginger, we all do love your pessimism Grin

Just trying to be realistic, this coin is not reaching a 200 billion market cap, ever.

It might not, but I think you are over-estimating the size of a number like 200 billion in the scope of where crypto may well go in the next 5 years.

That figure is 20x bitcoin's current market worth. Diminishing returns is a thing, Bitcoin won't just keep doubling forever.

Total world GDP is somewhere in the realm of 70 trillion, that is 70,000,000,000,000.  200,000,000,000 is a relatively tiny number when your speaking in terms such as these.  Remember, Bitcoin is just growing up and has a VERY limited adoption at the moment.  Unless something terrible happens, or there are some fad dynamics in play, Bitcoin is in the infancy of it's growth.  Even if, to those in this community, it feels as though it is nearly mature.

Right because world GDP compares to cryptocurrencies :^)
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Please add DGB. Great Coin, great community, great communication, great future. I am sure they will go up to 10 $ at least.
The Bitcoin marketcap went from 200 million to 12 billion in 2013. Thats a 60x increase. All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year. That's 100- 200 billion by the end of 2014. Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market? This is tiny compared to the 60 trillion in currency being traded world wide. At the end of the first year there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation, it will take 4 more years for there to be 12 billion DGB out there total.  Do the math, it is very possible. Get some while you still can.
No it doesn't, expect 2000 by the end of this year, optimistically, that is if the situations in China don't fuck up.
No, do you know how many alt coins there are that do what you do? Plus you've inflated your market to shit.

Just trying to be realistic, this coin is not reaching a 200 billion market cap, ever.

It might not, but I think you are over-estimating the size of a number like 200 billion in the scope of where crypto may well go in the next 5 years.

That figure is 20x bitcoin's current market worth. Diminishing returns is a thing, Bitcoin won't just keep doubling forever.

Total world GDP is somewhere in the realm of 70 trillion, that is 70,000,000,000,000.  200,000,000,000 is a relatively tiny number when your speaking in terms such as these.  Remember, Bitcoin is just growing up and has a VERY limited adoption at the moment.  Unless something terrible happens, or there are some fad dynamics in play, Bitcoin is in the infancy of it's growth.  Even if, to those in this community, it feels as though it is nearly mature.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
**Note: After the first 6 days of DigiByte's life over 44,105,165.259 million DigiBytes have been dispersed from the giveaway account to merchants, developers, users and more in over 1500 Transactions to DigiByte Addresses! Our DNS seed data shows almost 4,000 DGB wallets in existence world wide now.**
Excel export form DigiByte-qt of all transactions as of 1/18/2014:
http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/1-18-14.csv

Good job on inflating your currency beyond repair
basically sticks a finger up to all miners too because mining brought in nothing like this kind of amount even on day 1. Its just retarded to give away such huge chunks to so few people so quickly.

Did I miss the rule in any of the giveaways that said people mining the coin aren't eligible?

DGB.Get-By.com Admin
If anyone is still looking for a server, we are still mining @ dgb.Get-By.com
Stratum has been up without interruption since launch.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Activity: 154
If I am not mistaken, those are not tips, but payment for people who translated the OP post into other languages.

Is that still going, i can translate into my language (Afrikaans)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
If I am not mistaken, those are not tips, but payment for people who translated the OP post into other languages.

Yeah, some of them used google translate ;-)
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Activity: 154
**Note: After the first 6 days of DigiByte's life over 44,105,165.259 million DigiBytes have been dispersed from the giveaway account to merchants, developers, users and more in over 1500 Transactions to DigiByte Addresses! Our DNS seed data shows almost 4,000 DGB wallets in existence world wide now.**

Wow, there were a number of 300K DGB tips, I can't even dream about... but who knows.

Jees 300k tip, on my 5770 i am just over 13k for 5 days Sad
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Dang it I missed the giveaway, didn't know you had to post once in newbie chat before you could post in other threads.  Oh well, guess I can still mine.
Giveaway is still going if you post on the Cryptsy support thread. Then post your DGB address.

The Bitcoin marketcap went from 200 million to 12 billion in 2013. Thats a 60x increase. All news points to another 10x to 20x times increase this year. That's 100- 200 billion by the end of 2014. Is it not possible for DigiByte to capture a part of this market? This is tiny compared to the 60 trillion in currency being traded world wide. At the end of the first year there will be 4 billion DGB in circulation, it will take 4 more years for there to be 12 billion DGB out there total.  Do the math, it is very possible. Get some while you still can.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dang it I missed the giveaway, didn't know you had to post once in newbie chat before you could post in other threads.  Oh well, guess I can still mine.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Wow, there were a number of 300K DGB tips, I can't even dream about... but who knows.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
This coin has grabed me by faith since the beggining, i felt same when NetCoin was released... cannot fail trust me!
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
thanks to Ice_Blade on the IRC chan, we have now a Bot !

real time infos on :

!info              - Gives info about DigiByte.
!task              - Displays the current DigiByte Task.
!market          - Displays the current DigiByte Market status.
!diff(iculty)       - Gives the current mining difficulty.
!hash(rate)       - Gives the current network hashrate in hashes per second.
!blocks             - Gives the current number of blocks found.

Join us on IRC for all the latest Digibyte news !
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin

If you can think of any features you want me to add, just let me know and I'll think about adding them if I get a chance.  Cool

DGB: DRHMJbm5TCDfcn2wRmdWVP3TWTaqGUfsP9
This is awesome!
Thanks for your work, Ice_Blade!
This is awesome!
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
thanks to Ice_Blade on the IRC chan, we have now a Bot !

real time infos on :

!info              - Gives info about DigiByte.
!task              - Displays the current DigiByte Task.
!market          - Displays the current DigiByte Market status.
!diff(iculty)       - Gives the current mining difficulty.
!hash(rate)       - Gives the current network hashrate in hashes per second.
!blocks             - Gives the current number of blocks found.

Join us on IRC for all the latest Digibyte news !
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin

If you can think of any features you want me to add, just let me know and I'll think about adding them if I get a chance.  Cool

DGB: DRHMJbm5TCDfcn2wRmdWVP3TWTaqGUfsP9

Thanks for your work, Ice_Blade!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Jump to: