Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1722. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I can't believe that there is no 80+ people to support this coin on Thunderclap.

Hungry people just want coins and coins for 1 mouse click. Where are you, vagabonds from giveaway threads?

Done.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I can't believe that there is no 80+ people to support this coin on Thunderclap.

Assholes just want coins and coins for 1 mouse click. Where are you, motherfuckers from giveaway threads?

It's Sunday....keep cool man
US timezone : 6:38 to 9:38 am // EU : 14 pm // Asia : 22 pm
not everybody is here....
and please stop being rude
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Hungry people just want coins and coins for 1 mouse click. Where are you, vagabonds from giveaway threads?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Digibyte is finally up on Thunderclap!!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en

WHAT IS THUNDERCLAP?
Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
If enough people support it, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Facebook Post or Tweet from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.

WHO'S USING IT?
From passionate individuals with a message to share, to organizations such as The White House, Levis and the United Nations.

We need to get 100 supporters by Feb 1st and spread the word about Digibyte! Common people, let's all support this project and make DGB the best new cryptocoin out there!

Just log in to Thunderclap with either your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account to get the message out to as many people as possible.

LLaBSMoMdfXzmGRE2WUQXtEyZwv7i8DeB4

Done!
Activity: 750

Yep done..

Doing really well on the coinedup reddit also. 89 upvotes and 122 comments. Would be getting hard for them to ignore us!
Activity: 182
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
my pc won't let me mine DiGis ..with my 35kh/s from start of digi I am trying to mine oh adn i made 250Digis! Cry( please if you want make me happy send me some. Thanks you...I will be really happy
DMZfGTAwfT2jUHcZhfEMeXFjRcrir7eXQ4
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
If the Digibyte giveaway is still ongoing we should ask people to sign up to the Thunderclap page in order to get the coins. Just a thought.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Done!

Gladly appreciated that you followed my suggestion. I still spying around and looking for what competitors doing.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

WHAT IS THUNDERCLAP?
Thunderclap is the first crowd-speaking platform that helps people be heard by saying something together.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
If enough people support it, Thunderclap will blast out a timed Facebook Post or Tweet from all your supporters, creating a wave of attention.

WHO'S USING IT?
From passionate individuals with a message to share, to organizations such as The White House, Levis and the United Nations.

We need to get 100 supporters by Feb 1st and spread the word about Digibyte! Common people, let's all support this project and make DGB the best new cryptocoin out there!

Just log in to Thunderclap with either your Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr account to get the message out to as many people as possible.

DONE !!! Smiley Lets support this amazing Coin. It is going HUGE!!!
DGB: DHy2gb6sUkgWs65nZxgKyoU4HvHGm7YugC
Activity: 750

WHAT IS THUNDERCLAP?

HOW DOES IT WORK?

WHO'S USING IT?

done on both mine and gf's facebook Cheesy
Activity: 261

WHAT IS THUNDERCLAP?

HOW DOES IT WORK?

WHO'S USING IT?

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ

Activity: 280

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Come join the IRC channel #digibytecoin on Freenode, its fun and you get support!

Just joined, I`d love a tip Smiley

D6WeZE8kkELuJaGD6y99QiTDykBsXRXPv2
PPl a little help here:
If i buy bitcoins on Bitstamp what should i do?
1)Send bitcoins to my wallet
2)Send from my wallet to cryptsy or bter
3) Trade from BTC to other crypto?

This is what i should do?
There outthere a better exchanger than cryptsy or bter?
Thanks  Grin

depends what you want to do with the coins that you are gonna buy on bitstamp...

i want to exchenge them for other coin(DOGE QUARK EAC NXT DGB )

i would advise this...

buy btc

transfer to wallet

transfer a little btc at a time to cryptsy

exchanges for other cryptos

withdraw to crypto wallets

Do you think we cant trust them to keep our coins secure?
Activity: 490
PPl a little help here:

Thanks  Grin

depends what you want to do with the coins that you are gonna buy on bitstamp...

i would advise this...

buy btc

transfer to wallet

transfer a little btc at a time to cryptsy

exchanges for other cryptos

withdraw to crypto wallets

PPl a little help here:

Thanks  Grin

Activity: 490
PPl a little help here:

Thanks  Grin

Jump to: