Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1737. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How does even that fixed price on that exchange work if i may ask? How often does it change/what is it based of?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Coins dont even need to get out of a pool, we should trade them inside "New Pool Engine?" and than get out for FIAT when it's time to cash out.

who the feck write this thing please put my name on it errrrrrrrrrrr  Grin
Activity: 224
DigiByte is now on it's first exchnage!

http://cryptokopen.eu/digibyte-coin

Cryptogen is not an exhange. I don't exchange my Euro for clothes and electronics on Amazon, I buy them. Cryptogen is an online store where I can buy altcoins. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just don't call it an exchange. The attitude "reality is what I decide it to be" needs to stop Grin

It isn't cryptsy, coinedup, coinex, etc.

Nor is it coinbase, et al

However, 'buying' DGB for fiat is indeed a currency exchange.

The "My crypto is better than your crypto" attitude needs to stop Grin

I don't understand what you are talking about. What attitude? Huh It is not an exchange, the word exchange means something different from what Cryptogen does/is. It's really not a matter of opinion.

IDK if we need an exchange asap. Not being listed whilst growing in popularity will give a good price once we get listed. And when a coin is listed it has taken the step into adult hood and cannot go back; Mistakes from the Devs will not be tolerated by the market as much as by this community and things will have to happen more rapidly(QT- and wallet-updates, backing) and so on. The market demands more in a shorter period of time than a community does. We should use this time more efficiently and not rush it like a teen wanting to move out from his/hers parents house at age 15.

Establishing a solid foundation or footing is what we need.

this.  
although an exchange is necessary for merchants to adopt DGB, time & time again an early listing has spelled the death knell for cryptos. There needs to be enough buy support built up to cover the inevitable dumping & multipool hits we'll take upon listing. Slow & steady wins the race in crypto because huge dumps follow huge pumps

Yes. Increase demand, whilst supply stays low. The demand needs to be high enough to combat the inevitable dump (there will be a dump, no matter what we wish for or want). There is no way to measure when we reach critical mass regarding this demand so we can only minimize the risk. And that is done via social media and patience(time). As a marketing&finance graduate I do not like to use generic words this, but hype the shit out of DGB and create "buzz".
All pools should be actualy able to exchange coins! we shud create an lite engine to exchange inside the pool, if a coder see what i'm seeing than we'r saved and he could make millions just like that!

I mean c'mon is that hard to see?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Cryptogen is not an exhange. I don't exchange my Euro for clothes and electronics on Amazon, I buy them. Cryptogen is an online store where I can buy altcoins. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just don't call it an exchange. The attitude "reality is what I decide it to be" needs to stop Grin

I can sell here?

no?

isn't an exchange

end of story
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

I don't understand what you are talking about. What attitude? Huh It is not an exchange, the word exchange means something different from what Cryptogen does/is. It's really not a matter of opinion.

IDK if we need an exchange asap. Not being listed whilst growing in popularity will give a good price once we get listed. And when a coin is listed it has taken the step into adult hood and cannot go back; Mistakes from the Devs will not be tolerated by the market as much as by this community and things will have to happen more rapidly(QT- and wallet-updates, backing) and so on. The market demands more in a shorter period of time than a community does. We should use this time more efficiently and not rush it like a teen wanting to move out from his/hers parents house at age 15.

this. 
although an exchange is necessary for merchants to adopt DGB, time & time again an early listing has spelled the death knell for cryptos. There needs to be enough buy support built up to cover the inevitable dumping & multipool hits we'll take upon listing. Slow & steady wins the race in crypto because huge dumps follow huge pumps

I don't understand what you are talking about. What attitude? Huh It is not an exchange, the word exchange means something different from what Cryptogen does/is. It's really not a matter of opinion and what you just said is exactly what I was talking about. For clarification; an exchange is a place that enables people to meet and exchange something with each other. At cryptogen you buy a commodity from Cryptogen. As I said, the attitude of deciding what reality is instead of relating to what reality actually is needs to stop..

IDK if we need an exchange asap. Not being listed whilst growing in popularity will give a good price once we get listed. And when a coin is listed it has taken the step into adult hood and cannot go back; Mistakes from the Devs will not be tolerated by the market as much as by this community and things will have to happen more rapidly(QT- and wallet-updates, backing) and so on. The market demands more in a shorter period of time than a community does. We should use this time more efficiently and not rush it like a teen wanting to move out from his/hers parents house at age 15. The previous successes did it.

Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
 ;DMake sure to vote for DigiByte as the most promising coin of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=419017.40
We need to drop off our white horses and write something useful about DGB here : http://wiki.cryptsy.com/

Nothing special, I 20, thread concurrency 32760, g 1.  290 is set at 1030,1490.  and the 290x are set at 925, 1490.  
Activity: 155
done
+1 twitt

DPXJKsnqfeY3TcBct98NkgXVK2YYpyqJzk
legendary

I have 3 r9 290x and 3 r9 290.  Everyone of my r9 290 run above 900 Kh/s.  The 290x are all stuck at 880 KH/s.  It's strange.

How!? My 290 run only at 800-840kh (5 pieces) 290x 790kh (1 piece)  Shocked
Please show your config

I'd be interested too. My 290 runs well at 840kh but any higher & I start getting stales. I have the reference card modded with an aclellero Xtreme III
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
come on please move some of your capacity please. dgb.luckyminers.com is a nice pool for example Smiley

luckyminers may be a 'nice' pool (I don't doubt that it is Smiley, but dgb.get-by.com is a fantabUlastic pool, operating by the nicest person in whole big great wide world.

(I'm not biased AT ALL)
Activity: 190

I have 3 r9 290x and 3 r9 290.  Everyone of my r9 290 run above 900 Kh/s.  The 290x are all stuck at 880 KH/s.  It's strange.

How!? My 290 run only at 800-840kh (5 pieces) 290x 790kh (1 piece)  Shocked
Please show your config
legendary
come on please move some of your capacity please. dgb.luckyminers.com is a nice pool for example Smiley

+1  There are enough pools out there & even solo mining is an still option for those with decent hash.  There's no point in taking the risk of any one pool being over say 40%
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1904
Lies!! There's no girls in crypto!  All the geeks left MMO's for this.  This would be like discovering a spotted unicorn!

There is one and only Samantha @ get-by.com support. We'll marry and make a lot of pump&dumpers. Enough, do not put me out of delusion.
Tweeted to exchanges like no tomorrow. Haven't received reward. Am I missing something?

You have no luck with rewards/bounties/giveaways Sammy.

No luck at all Smiley

Here's 5k just because I like you despite what everyone else says about you Grin

That's awesome, dude! U R right, I missed translation job while I was driving to office.

Not a dude, but thanks Grin

Lies!! There's no girls in crypto!  All the geeks left MMO's for this.  This would be like discovering a spotted unicorn!
Jump to: