Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1777. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are there any games?

Stores yet?

You need to give this coin value quickly before it hits exchanges and people have no use but to dump, let go devs the giveaways won't be enough.

I know its a day old but that is how fast everything is moving now. At least games. Something!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Please use a different password at each pool. It does appear there is some attack going on by another pool operator as I myself (BitcoinTate) have had someone try and break into my mining account. I am not pointing any fingers yet. But if it is discovered, the pool will be removed immediately from list and will recommend everyone stop using that pool.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
I have had enough!!!

DO NOT REGISTER AT http://dgb.xtrapool.com/index.php.

THEY EITHER HAVE A SERIOUS SECURITY BREACH OR THEY ARE INVOLVED IN THE RECENT THEFT OF THIS COIN IN THIS COMMUNITY.

I have had MANY users of my pool tell me that they had funds stolen/wallet addresses changed.

MANY of these users had also signed up at the above pool with the same credentials.

http://dgb.xtrapool.com/index.php is NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH LOGIN CREDENTIALS.

In general for the community:

NEVER USE THE SAME LOGIN CREDENTIALS AT TWO DIFFERENT SITES.  EVER.
Activity: 196
We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin
I'm not adding anything to the thread either, I've had the DGB in my sig since yesterday =P

Good luck guys. You seem to know what you want, now to get there. Jump them hurdles. Change the world. Make some of us rich in the process  Grin
Activity: 31
anybody else having problems connecting to luckyminers?   im having issues

Yes, it has been blinking on and off for the last half hour or so here.
It's dead, doesn't even spin up as far as I can tell. Going to sleep now, calm down and try again tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 42
join my DigiByte pool
http://digi.morecoins.org/
1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout!, SSD cloud hosting, Alive after 5 DDoS attacks! and also auto-payment works
legendary
Take the drive out, wrap it in paper towels, put it in an air tight plastic bag and throw it in the freezer for 20 minutes. Used to work all the time for us when I worked at Geek Squad several years ago. Long enough to get some data off. Smiley
How did you guys figure that out initially? Cheesy Good to know.

Another trick: If the failure happened after a shutdown and cold boot...
Remove the disk, place it on a flat surface, give it a quick sudden rotation, refit, reboot... (helps when the disk bearing is worn and the friction doesn't allow it to spin up all the time)
Not quite sure, electronics just seem to work better in colder temperatures.
Activity: 14
DSSZXyMxaAjvgq8Fg7ZP3p1aAyjbf35p5B

Thanks
Activity: 479
anybody else having problems connecting to luckyminers?   im having issues

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Activity: 126
Take the drive out, wrap it in paper towels, put it in an air tight plastic bag and throw it in the freezer for 20 minutes. Used to work all the time for us when I worked at Geek Squad several years ago. Long enough to get some data off. Smiley
How did you guys figure that out initially? Cheesy Good to know.

Another trick: If the failure happened after a shutdown and cold boot...
Remove the disk, place it on a flat surface, give it a quick sudden rotation, refit, reboot... (helps when the disk bearing is worn and the friction doesn't allow it to spin up all the time)
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Just admit it, you're a witch.
legendary
I don't believe it, I had DGB installed on a virtual machine and VMware won't boot it Sad
Absolutely gutted, well that's several hundred thousand gone...
8<

Create a new VM.
Add a second virtual disk + point it to the virtual disk file of the boot failing VM
You should be able to access it immediately

the raid 0 array which stored the vm on is buggered. it was stripped between 2 disks, and one has failed, will this still work?

Absolutely not  Sad
You can try to force the failed disk back online. Sometimes it works. Then get your data and replace the drive asap.
If the RAID mgmt software doesn't allow you to force the disk online, then enter bios and check if it's possible there, if not > set the disk controller to non-raid and back to RAID, boot.
If still not OK, reenter bios and recreate the RAID 0 exactly the same as it was, then boot.
Activity: 42
http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/
0% FEE

Still the biggest pool! We have been stable mining non stop since launch!

0% Fee for everyone. Mining should be fun. Taxes are not. So we don't charge taxes, makes it more fun  Kiss
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout! Actually earns you more coins than PPLNS.
We pay FULL BLOCK VALUE!
Hosted on a series of fast, managed servers! Close to 100% uptime. There was a slight hickup at launch which took 2 mins.
No wasted hashpower!
Finding blocks every 3 minutes!

You can already register here:
http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

0% FEE, COMPLETELY FREE!  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Guys, just send coins to this dude, true or not, cool story anyway. I'll appreciate your tips too.
I don't believe it, I had DGB installed on a virtual machine and VMware won't boot it Sad
8<

Create a new VM.
Add a second virtual disk + point it to the virtual disk file of the boot failing VM

the raid 0 array which stored the vm on is buggered. it was stripped between 2 disks, and one has failed, will this still work?
8<

Create a new VM.
Jump to: