Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1780. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
It appears native language speakers are noticing some errors with translations. If you translated a thread please do not use Google Translate and copy/paste as this is often not very accurate. This reflects poorly on the coin to people of that language and hurts all of us in the long run. Also, once posted please update it once in awhile. 

We are still sifting through messages.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
maybe you can start a giveaway for the subbreddit
we have some folks coming on irc who don't have a bitcointalk account,
or are too newbie to post here

oh, by the way, feel free to come and say hi on irc !
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
good news, i'll keep the Portuguese thread up to date about your giveaways...
legendary
After logging into the DigiByte account we have over 30 personal messages. We can only reply to 1 every 60 seconds or more due to the restriction on new accounts to prevent spam. Next giveaway coming soon!
legendary
The german translation is only gibberish. Allmost wet my pants reading it. Funniest shit I've came across on the internet. So much for professional XD. Also premined, instamined, block halving after 2 years....you name it. Someone is pushing for the quick buck here.
We apologize if the German translation is not correct.We only speak English and had no way to validate it. Someone volunteered to do it and must of just copy/pasted it into Google translate. Please feel free to correct it for a DGB bounty!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
just started mining, great coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
After a month nobody will heard about this premine FAILCOIN anymore.

If so you always can send all your coins to my address today. Don't waste your time and disk space.
Activity: 238
I like the coin, hope the devs can do anything they have on there list to make this a succes
traslation in Portuguese updated... to follow the new's...
The german translation is only gibberish. Allmost wet my pants reading it. Funniest shit I've came across on the internet. So much for professional XD. Also premined, instamined, block halving after 2 years....you name it. Someone is pushing for the quick buck here.

What's wrong with 2 years block halving? The issue is the double block reward first 3 days
Activity: 56

If this is true the Devs should be a bit more careful to remain a trusted coin. Trust is the number 1 issue with cryptos right now.
Activity: 141
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000

hey, what are -s2 -r1000 doing ? What they stand for ?

Its explained in the getting started page: http://dgb.luckyminers.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Explanation:
-t = threads, use the value for how many cores your CPU has.
-s = scantime. A healthy value is 2-4.
-r = retries. How many retries.
Hello, i created translation to Czech language, because i believe in this coin and like the promotion.
Sadly there is not a Czech section on this forum, so i posted it on czech coin forum instead.
Can be found here:
http://bitcash.cz/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2199

Took me a few hours, but hopefully will attract some early adopters for DigiByte.

If you decide my work is worth some DGB, feel free to drop them to my address:
DAxtwzcbLzP3ZYZuQYgwbiQNQABKFGf6GQ
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
After a month nobody will heard about this premine FAILCOIN anymore.
Activity: 224
Are you guys seriously mining a pre-mine coin that gives double rewards first 3 days? Do you understand how disproportional the wealth is? This is literally a pump n dump and I hope you guys realize and take advantage of the small money you can earn before the developers crash the coin with their dump.

Missed launch? Wait for giveaway, devs spending lots of premined coins for people like you.

PS: If you really don't believe in it, please send me all your coins. Seriously.

Oh, so the devs are distributing coins. Oh yeah that's totally not for us to get hyped and trade like crazy to pump up the price! Yeah they won't dump!

:^)

This is one of the few coins where the small time miners actually have some coins at the beginning and not only the guys with ultra megahashing rigs. Also: hi /fit/

I'm just saying the pre-mined, lack of anything new, and the retarded block reward system really make this coin something I will dump as soon as it hits an exchange
There are plenty of coins with "new stuff" that got nowhere. All this "new stuff" that you keep on preaching about is mostly gimmicks to make the newbs believing. That's not what makes the coin.
What makes the coin is developer support, userbase/community and marketing/promotion. Aka you need people to work for it and make new services and keep interest in the coin, keep the confidence high. You need people to mine it. And you need people to buy it and keep the price high.

Yeah the reward halfing @ 2 years is kinda retarded I give you that.
Activity: 56
When is the next giveaway btw?
Activity: 219
Mining for 15-20hours I guess, and I just mined 600DGB which is kinda low, if I see the giveaway gives 50k/10k
Are you guys seriously mining a pre-mine coin that gives double rewards first 3 days? Do you understand how disproportional the wealth is? This is literally a pump n dump and I hope you guys realize and take advantage of the small money you can earn before the developers crash the coin with their dump.

Missed launch? Wait for giveaway, devs spending lots of premined coins for people like you.

PS: If you really don't believe in it, please send me all your coins. Seriously.

Oh, so the devs are distributing coins. Oh yeah that's totally not for us to get hyped and trade like crazy to pump up the price! Yeah they won't dump!

This is one of the few coins where the small time miners actually have some coins at the beginning and not only the guys with ultra megahashing rigs. Also: hi /fit/

I'm just saying the pre-mined, lack of anything new, and the retarded block reward system really make this coin something I will dump as soon as it hits an exchange

why you lose your time after all? have you mined this coin why so serious and angry? do you express your anger in megahash speed? whateva you want to do! just do!

Jump to: