Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1778. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't believe it, I had DGB installed on a virtual machine and VMware won't boot it Sad

Absolutely gutted, well that's several hundred thousand gone...

Donations to the loser in the corner gladly accepted Sad

Donation:
Always keep a backup of a crypto wallet on different device..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The VM was on a raid 0 array, one of the disks failed so at the moment I have an OS and that's about it, lesson learnt raid 1 array next time, when my replacement WD drive arrives.
Activity: 42
I don't believe it, I had DGB installed on a virtual machine and VMware won't boot it Sad

http://s30.postimg.org/4y89ce6gh/Untitled.jpg

DLS8rjd6oRzkKyNw15ZEpcezfmvXeLxrn6

can't you recover it from the vm filesystem?

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

shouldn't be that hard to get them back if they're stored on a virtual disk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Reddit doing good !
http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/1v7qmh/new_giveaway/

as someone say in this topic :
Only just made an account on bitcointalk though, so I'm going to post my wallet here
there are people without Bitcointalk account, or newbie account, who can't post here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
i dont like crypsty. Waiting it on coinex and wtb, wtb Smiley

maybe developers have plans about DGB\USD\EUR trade home ?)
It is in the planning stages, so yes we do. All these things take time. Right now our primary goal is to get rid of the giveaway account within the first week of DigiBytes life and get DigiByte into the hands of a few thousand people right away. We figure over 1,000 people are holding DGB already. The transaction excel spreadsheet will be posted when the current giveaway ends. We are almost up to 1,000 transactions from the giveaway account.
Activity: 56
REGARDING PREMINE:

All of you coming to this thread to just say "premine=scam" are either ignorant or just aren't thinking straight.

Early adopters of ALL coins, regardless of premine, take a major chunk at the beginning due to various reasons.

I don't know about you guys, but I rather put that major chunk in the hands of reliable devs who have made every aspect of the premine transparent. The premine has largely been shared with people who would've never had a chance to be early adopters via mining. Instead of a small minority of miners holding all the coins, waiting to dump, Digibyte has been widely distributed to this great community and together we will promote its long term success.

In contrast, would you rather put those coins in the hands of large miners who have absolutely no long term interest in the coin? Obviously not. Judging by the actions of the devs since the launch, they weren't lying when they said this is a Professionally Transparent Cryptocurrency.

Just in case any of you missed this from page 1:

Pre-Mine Details:
52.5 million DGB for giveaways over first two months to encourage adoption of DGB.
Giveaway address are publicly posted on the first page. (OVER 50% ALREADY GIVEN AWAY) Current Giveaway: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-digibyte-dgb-15-million-digibyte-giveaway-415718

52.5 million DGB for development expenses to further DigiByte and help it become a mainstream currency.

Initial Core Development Team:
BitcoinTate - Windows Wallet, Linux Wallet, DigiByte.co Website
The Finchster - Expert Programmer Consultant (world renowned)
Giggler - Alt Coin Expert & Graphics
EDOG - Legal & Editor
SifuGT - Project Management & Quality Control

DigiByte Development Goals:
Finish Android wallet.
Develop DigiByte Block Explorer.
Translate this announcement & website to several languages.
Setup DigiByte foundation.
Launch Digibyte forum.
Develop a light version of wallets for speed.
Develop a coin mixing service.
Integrate DigiByte with a world wide POS charity system.
Launch a DGB-USD Exchange.
Launch a DigiByte marketplace for goods & services.

Looking forward to the future development and growth of DigiByte!
i love you guys, keep the hard work on! we will follow! many thanks!

It is true, if you believe early you will benefit. People trying to keep the hashrates down so they can mine the coins  Tongue
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
i dont like crypsty. Waiting it on coinex and wtb, wtb Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i love this coin when will it come on exchange sites i hope soon!

can we vote somewhere to get it on coinedup or cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
French translation updated on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-la-nouvelle-crypto-monnaie-pro-lancement-reussit-414359
regarding this on first page :
nicksly - French Translation - Errors noted by others in translation, please take note
There is no errors, its a full manual translation by me, and i was the first to propose this kind of service.
Sounds good, and yes we remember that. Will take it off.
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!

@OP - I spent 1 hour translating this and formatting and I get nothing... Sad

Well, he did say he had enough languages for now. I spent closer to 3 hours translating, I did not just rush it through Google translate.

I understand, it was not there when I started and I was so busy doing it I did not check the thread to see it had stopped Sad

even a donation amount as a token of gratitude would be nice Smiley

I'm sending you a donation, out of love for this community
EDIT: Sent Smiley

Well, he did say he had enough languages for now. I spent closer to 3 hours translating, I did not just rush it through Google translate.

I understand, it was not there when I started and I was so busy doing it I did not check the thread to see it had stopped Sad

even a donation amount as a token of gratitude would be nice Smiley

French translation updated on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-la-nouvelle-crypto-monnaie-pro-lancement-reussit-414359
regarding this on first page :
nicksly - French Translation - Errors noted by others in translation, please take note
There is no errors, its a full manual translation by me, and i was the first to propose this kind of service.
Activity: 156
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
REGARDING PREMINE:

All of you coming to this thread to just say "premine=scam" are either ignorant or just aren't thinking straight.

Early adopters of ALL coins, regardless of premine, take a major chunk at the beginning due to various reasons.

I don't know about you guys, but I rather put that major chunk in the hands of reliable devs who have made every aspect of the premine transparent. The premine has largely been shared with people who would've never had a chance to be early adopters via mining. Instead of a small minority of miners holding all the coins, waiting to dump, Digibyte has been widely distributed to this great community and together we will promote its long term success.

In contrast, would you rather put those coins in the hands of large miners who have absolutely no long term interest in the coin? Obviously not. Judging by the actions of the devs since the launch, they weren't lying when they said this is a Professionally Transparent Cryptocurrency.

Just in case any of you missed this from page 1:

Pre-Mine Details:
52.5 million DGB for giveaways over first two months to encourage adoption of DGB.
Giveaway address are publicly posted on the first page. (OVER 50% ALREADY GIVEN AWAY) Current Giveaway: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-digibyte-dgb-15-million-digibyte-giveaway-415718

52.5 million DGB for development expenses to further DigiByte and help it become a mainstream currency.

Initial Core Development Team:
BitcoinTate - Windows Wallet, Linux Wallet, DigiByte.co Website
The Finchster - Expert Programmer Consultant (world renowned)
Giggler - Alt Coin Expert & Graphics
EDOG - Legal & Editor
SifuGT - Project Management & Quality Control

DigiByte Development Goals:
Finish Android wallet.
Develop DigiByte Block Explorer.
Translate this announcement & website to several languages.
Setup DigiByte foundation.
Launch Digibyte forum.
Develop a light version of wallets for speed.
Develop a coin mixing service.
Integrate DigiByte with a world wide POS charity system.
Launch a DGB-USD Exchange.
Launch a DigiByte marketplace for goods & services.

Looking forward to the future development and growth of DigiByte!
i love you guys, keep the hard work on! we will follow! many thanks!

@OP - I spent 1 hour translating this and formatting and I get nothing...I did not see the message about it being stopped cancelled until I had finished Sad
Activity: 112
what's the difficulty of this coin sitting at right now?
I'm at work so I can't check much of anything here.
Jump to: