Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1781. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Glad to see more people joining the network. Too bad for me and my CPU, but at least I mined 1000 DGB
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
In 2 days the Dev's distributed half of theyr pre-mined coins i believe it's only for the beggining and we will see more bounty's coming these day's! i myself received 300k from a translation bounty and some giveaway's! that's it now to the moon!
Activity: 14
Are you guys seriously mining a pre-mine coin that gives double rewards first 3 days? Do you understand how disproportional the wealth is? This is literally a pump n dump and I hope you guys realize and take advantage of the small money you can earn before the developers crash the coin with their dump.

Missed launch? Wait for giveaway, devs spending lots of premined coins for people like you.

PS: If you really don't believe in it, please send me all your coins. Seriously.

Oh, so the devs are distributing coins. Oh yeah that's totally not for us to get hyped and trade like crazy to pump up the price! Yeah they won't dump!

:^)

This is one of the few coins where the small time miners actually have some coins at the beginning and not only the guys with ultra megahashing rigs. Also: hi /fit/
Activity: 56
Are you guys seriously mining a pre-mine coin that gives double rewards first 3 days? Do you understand how disproportional the wealth is? This is literally a pump n dump and I hope you guys realize and take advantage of the small money you can earn before the developers crash the coin with their dump.

Missed launch? Wait for giveaway, devs spending lots of premined coins for people like you.

PS: If you really don't believe in it, please send me all your coins. Seriously.

Oh, so the devs are distributing coins. Oh yeah that's totally not for us to get hyped and trade like crazy to pump up the price! Yeah they won't dump!

Beats all the pre-mined coins where the Devs hold on to everything IMO
Activity: 156
Activity: 238

Activity: 56
http://dgb.idcray.com:808/

Great pool.
Lets give them some more hashes, was locked out and got resolved in no time. Great support.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 224
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Love this coin , really fast and usefull i promote it to my cercle miners IRL,

Great dev too,

Donation welcome  Cheesy    DDueSkTLdE52EGWjYuDvYdjwaJ57oLAz9B    Cheesy
legendary
actualy the coin is worth $0,0025 cent's of a dollar, i'm right?

You are wrong, remove 0 after period. Remember, just wait till spring. We'll see this coin on BTC-E this year.
This is really lucky coin, I mined at 4 diff solo and block appeared in my wallet in 10 min. God bless!
Activity: 42

I hope so yeah Tongue
legendary
how long til the decrase from 16000 to 8000 per block , we are at block 5250

16 000 for the first 3 days. Read post #1

So run baby run

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 42
http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

Still the biggest pool! We have been stable mining non stop since launch!

0% Fee for everyone. Mining should be fun. Taxes are not. So we don't charge taxes, makes it more fun  Kiss
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout! Actually earns you more coins than PPLNS.
We pay FULL BLOCK VALUE!
Hosted on a series of fast, managed servers! Close to 100% uptime. There was a slight hickup at launch which took 2 mins.
No wasted hashpower!
Finding blocks every 3 minutes!

You can already register here:
http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

0% FEE, COMPLETELY FREE!  Kiss
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

16 000 for the first 3 days. Read post #1
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I don't get it. @Luckyminers i will get (approx) 12000 DGB per day @225 kh/s. At miningpool.co they say it will be <10k?
Why?  Grin

Mining @Luckyminers again, pretty satisfied of that one.

Because we have set the block reward for estimations at 8000, as it will only be 16000 for 3 days then will go back to 8000.

So currently at https://www.miningpool.co you would be getting almost double what the estimations are, until the block reward returns to 8000.

Smiley
Jump to: