Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1789. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
250,000 DGB bounty for translating this entire thread (front page) to a new language and posting it into the appropriate language section on BitcoinTalk. French, Russian and French already done. Any other language up for grabs!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mined 400 with my cpu laptop  Cool

DDzNC9syhqt8U69MSfxWPBrPdWWoCU5APa
Activity: 130
Merit: 109
DApGXkeUqms5sCkrDKdvdbbKtvg6zpTdDY

i try to change the password but i get no email to finish changing it

Im not sure then.....

Sorry, try your luck with support.

Or

Send a PM here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/creativecuriosity-210646
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i try to change the password but i get no email to finish changing it
i still can't get back in

Try changing your password if you already have not.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Get-By pool is back online!

Im mining again!

Activity: 28
Just started mining with 70kh/s, looking forward to see how far this coin can come.

More DigiBytes is always welcome Smiley

D6mkLuFTh4ageMNMD8C6RAESx2Vs9tVCF9
Activity: 42
pickxaxe, I set autopayout, but it doesnt do autopayout.

Yes, that is correct, due abuse we had to disable this. You can still do a manual payout. Thanks for mining with us!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Thanks for the giveaway, 50k coins received! Much apreciated!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Payouts ARE working Smiley Could you give me your username please, so i can check some things?

And for the rest of the people, mine at our pool! most stable pool so far with Direct payouts and 99 % pool efficiency Grin

www.pickaxe.cc/digi

Sent a PM
Activity: 219
pickxaxe, I set autopayout, but it doesnt do autopayout.

Can someone send me some bytes for testing? it seems i dont receive any payment: DN7bQ3PdZ5CuJviMmJ38hq6rFodtnmsdv1

FUCK YOU , YOU SCAMED ME A LOOT OF COINS

Please do not insult me. We got hacked as stated before. All issues are resolved now and there are no errors in the pool. The reason you lost coins is because A: You didn't use a difficult password or B: Your Pin code was something like 0000 or 1234. Before spreading such hate, please learn the facts.

Again, the pool has NO problems at all since yesterday and everything is working fine and secured.

You are welcome to mine again at www.pickaxe.cc/digi Wink (if you want off course)
Activity: 182
Anyone from Xtrapool around that can explain why the pool hasn't found a block and the shares are through the roof?

This is my valid share count:

I'm hoping that they've found blocks and they'll backpay?

looks like the pool has actually found blocks but i cant imagine no one else has been paid or else the pool wouldn't have 600 Mh/s?

Am I the only one this has happened to?

That pool is configured wrong, look at the total network hashrate and then his pool, something doesnt add up does it?

Exactly this. Also their pool efficiency is VERY low. Our pool has around 99%. Draw your conclusions Wink

www.pickaxe.cc/digi Wink

Well what a bloody waste of 24 hours of mining Sad
I transferred to your pool but your auto payouts aren't working?

Payouts ARE working Smiley Could you give me your username please, so i can check some things?

And for the rest of the people, mine at our pool! most stable pool so far with Direct payouts and 99 % pool efficiency Grin

www.pickaxe.cc/digi

FUCK YOU , YOU SCAMED ME A LOOT OF COINS
Activity: 31
Had  hell of a time getting started on this, and I've only managed to mine about 2k so far ... So if you've got some you want to give away.. Smiley

DBaeFvKoe43CsHuGbFyQ2mmBM1RQk413ec
Anyone from Xtrapool around that can explain why the pool hasn't found a block and the shares are through the roof?

This is my valid share count:

I'm hoping that they've found blocks and they'll backpay?

looks like the pool has actually found blocks but i cant imagine no one else has been paid or else the pool wouldn't have 600 Mh/s?

Am I the only one this has happened to?

That pool is configured wrong, look at the total network hashrate and then his pool, something doesnt add up does it?

Exactly this. Also their pool efficiency is VERY low. Our pool has around 99%. Draw your conclusions Wink

www.pickaxe.cc/digi Wink

Well what a bloody waste of 24 hours of mining Sad
I transferred to your pool but your auto payouts aren't working?

www.pickaxe.cc/digi
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..
any chance of the 10k freebie? Smiley
D5q52dzPK8uXPBJd5AVGYRcdgnkXHkbVti
Jump to: