Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1788. (Read 3055600 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
well, i will not put my DGB in my signature
i received too much allready, from the french translation and the giveaway !
thanks you Digibyte, and i'm ready to integrate the french translation in your
website if you want to
Will get back to you on that! Thanks again!
legendary
Have you guys submitted an request to add Digi to coinedup/cryptsy? Anywhere I can vote for yes?

DTzBvdgqFKvAe9kTXb4Uv3DM3RbMNmqysw
We have tweeted at them, but no we have not requested it yet. We would like to get on an exchange as soon as possible. We plan on doing a couple more giveaways, one of which we be to send a request to your favorite exchange.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well, i will not put my DGB in my signature
i received too much allready, from the french translation and the giveaway !
thanks you Digibyte, and i'm ready to integrate the french translation in your
website if you want to

french translation updated with last infos
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Have you guys submitted an request to add Digi to coinedup/cryptsy? Anywhere I can vote for yes?

DTzBvdgqFKvAe9kTXb4Uv3DM3RbMNmqysw
Activity: 56
If that batch I just received was for signature I am super happy with this coin already. Not once have I been responded to so fast or paid out so fast for a promo.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If we see some DigiByte addresses or pro DigiByte material in peoples signature lines random bounties will be given out!

Like this? Smiley

Hah, my address for DGB is buried amongst all the others.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
So this coin seems promising, but many have seemed that way in the past few weeks. It actually seems like the duds are the ones that are exploding, so, hopefully from a Dev, after a couple days in.....

What is the plan to make this as big as it can be?
Is there a strategised plan or are you winging it?
Aside from promotions, how is this coin going to differentiate from the hundreds of other alts?

Just looking for some extra insight, as I have been burned in the past with non responsive Devs and coins failing miserably.

Example.
If I were a complete pessimist and the coin I chose was a case of life or death, how would you further convince me, aside from the website and info in the thread, to choose this coin?

We have some meetings set up to get some medium level merchants to begin using DigiByte. We figure if we can get one well known company to start it will spread like wild fire.

That is good to hear, anyone in particular with high expectations?

Let's just say we have some connections to potentially get an audience with overstock. We also will be integrating this as the currency of a world wide charity network system that has been planned for several years now. The issue was it was hard to integrate with Visa/Master card network. DigiByte would allow this to happen independently of the banking system. The charity platform idea (which we wont reveal yet) has received support from some very large companies before over the past couple years, our issue was like we said above, creating an independent payment network along with this.

Well it sounds good to me, I'm in, for a little while at least until we can see things unfold.
My signature should say it all I guess ;P
Activity: 14
I'm starting to like this currency Smiley

DE6HhjkTbgtZazH7rzPaWrp1wUMXGgtgKj
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Newbie here Smiley

DRqieWCXJZkoGDPBHBhobGb2CfPtKwNv6e
Activity: 26
What's a good pool for someone with 500khash/s? Is it viable to go solo?

DE6HhjkTbgtZazH7rzPaWrp1wUMXGgtgKj
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No luck with solo mine.........

Please give some: DPsF5Qwp5PWbytQs38rE9mQtr1WoBwxVqc
legendary
So this coin seems promising, but many have seemed that way in the past few weeks. It actually seems like the duds are the ones that are exploding, so, hopefully from a Dev, after a couple days in.....

Aside from promotions, how is this coin going to differentiate from the hundreds of other alts?

Just looking for some extra insight, as I have been burned in the past with non responsive Devs and coins failing miserably.

Example.
If I were a complete pessimist and the coin I chose was a case of life or death, how would you further convince me, aside from the website and info in the thread, to choose this coin?

We have some meetings set up to get some medium level merchants to begin using DigiByte. We figure if we can get one well known company to start it will spread like wild fire.

Let's just say we have some connections to potentially get an audience with overstock. We also will be integrating this as the currency of a world wide charity network system that has been planned for several years now. The issue was it was hard to integrate with Visa/Master card network. DigiByte would allow this to happen independently of the banking system. The charity platform idea (which we wont reveal yet) has received support from some very large companies before over the past couple years, our issue was like we said above, creating an independent payment network along with this.

Example.

Activity: 182
If we see some DigiByte addresses or pro DigiByte material in peoples signature lines random bounties will be given out!

Im create in spanish THREAD  DIGIBYTE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-una-nueva-cryptomoneda-professionalmen-ya-lanzada-414408

NOW IM WORKING in the post thx for this coin!

DK2pGRcsSxKVRddmCQ1TnZC1533ncPUigv
Please don't use google translate as it is not accurate. Native speakers are our best bet as we don't want anything goofy on there. None the less thank you. (We already tried using gooogl translate and it adds spaces to the code)

Im spanish frist translate in google for less time and later i correct from my lenguage if you need proves i can do

Bigdyte im spanish if you buy give me you email for mp and i send you my DNI (Nacionalitiy) you can see for my nickname on this forum pmm and you see the name of DNI

BigiDyte soy español te lo puedo mostrar si quieres , te puedo enseñar si me dices tu correo por mp mi DNI (Nacionalidad)
legendary

Example.

legendary

Im create in spanish THREAD  DIGIBYTE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-dgb-una-nueva-cryptomoneda-professionalmen-ya-lanzada-414408

Please don't use google translate as it is not accurate. Native speakers are our best bet as we don't want anything goofy on there. None the less thank you. (We already tried using gooogl translate and it adds spaces to the code)

Example.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i translated and posted in the german thread

DAXFcTWn8PT4dc9SvMgqAWpPKxqdnvjXpA
Activity: 182

Im create in spanish THREAD  DIGIBYTE

Jump to: