Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1825. (Read 3055409 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
wtf give linux source!!!!
first!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
And the website is unresponsive...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
xtrapool admin... wake up!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Launched! Still uploading code to git hub!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
pickaxe, stop with your pool spam plz, we get it already, the thread becomes unreadable...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Only time will tell...luckily it's not too bad of a wait Wink
Activity: 140
We will be launching with a Linux, Mac & Windows Wallet. If anyone would like to assist with an Android wallet or a would like to set up a mining pool please let us know.
I really hope you guys will ensure a smooth launch, with all the wallets ready on time, and without messing it up like AlienCoin did with 100% premine yesterday

We made a pool!

http://www.pickaxe.cc/digi/

0% Fee for everyone - Consider Donating
Improved Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout
Hosted on a fast dedicated server! Managed by a team that has experience launching coins!

You can already register here:

Quite a few people have signed up already, come join the 0% fee fun with us!
Activity: 440
Hello,

what you guys suggest at the start - solo mine or pool for a CPU miner ?

pool

and why is that ? I have tried in another coins and in the first 2-3 hours it's working for solo mining, after that pool. What is you idea ?
Activity: 181
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 440
Hello,

what you guys suggest at the start - solo mine or pool for a CPU miner ?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
That is a 0% fee for everyone forever. You don't pay a single coin to us unless you want to Smiley

I don't believe you, but if you stick to your word I think your pool is an excellent option Smiley

That said, we are still taking sign-ups over at dgb.Get-By.com -> don't forget the giveaways for dedicated miners who stick around for the initial launch period  Shocked Shocked

Is that a 0% fee for everyone forever?  Or is that a 0% fee until I have users and then it goes up? Smiley

That is a 0% fee for everyone forever. You don't pay a single coin to us unless you want to Smiley
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Is that a 0% fee for everyone forever?  Or is that a 0% fee until I have users and then it goes up? Smiley
We made a pool!

Improved Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional Payout
Hosted on a fast dedicated server! Managed by a team that has experience launching coins!

You can already register here:

Guaranteed 50 MH/s here on launch already! Come crack some blocks with axes @ our pool!
Activity: 322
it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?

How does any of the changes you did to the coin differentiate itself from another coin like.. Worldcoin?
I dont see any relevant difference on there. Im still mining it because whatever.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Jump to: