Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 392. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
price of dgb keep not bad level but what do you think could be any price ups soon?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Anybody got some news or website about the Minecraft DGB server ?

Read above 2nd november... also please note its not a revolutionary play minecraft earn $1 million dollars... like all dgbgaming incentives treat it like a faucet with small returns for playing a game. True its not much but its more than playing minecraft without it right so treat it as a gift and don't bitch when you don't become rich overnight. Thats not the aim.
You are absolutely right about it not being that but more importantly this minecraft server is the work of a young community member and his friends. He is also selling very reasonably (for dgb) advertising space on his server, perhaps you might consider placing one there for your skins?
https://telegram.me/DigiByteCoin

I'd consider it if i ran a business dealing in skins. Unfortunately im just an old school gamer. My skins range from 20c for ones i liked to the majority being over $200 usd. Its pointless to provide one of those on the off chance i might get a sale on another. I'd have to get a lot of traffic for that. Being business minded its unrealistic so unfortunately i'd have to pass on placing them for advertising. This is more a sell off liquidation sale.

However if i ran a business doing this and had a stockpile i would do it. Sorry.
I understand but being business minded, I would have found out how reasonably priced the advertising would have been.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

Read above 2nd november... also please note its not a revolutionary play minecraft earn $1 million dollars... like all dgbgaming incentives treat it like a faucet with small returns for playing a game. True its not much but its more than playing minecraft without it right so treat it as a gift and don't bitch when you don't become rich overnight. Thats not the aim.
You are absolutely right about it not being that but more importantly this minecraft server is the work of a young community member and his friends. He is also selling very reasonably (for dgb) advertising space on his server, perhaps you might consider placing one there for your skins?

I'd consider it if i ran a business dealing in skins. Unfortunately im just an old school gamer. My skins range from 20c for ones i liked to the majority being over $200 usd. Its pointless to provide one of those on the off chance i might get a sale on another. I'd have to get a lot of traffic for that. Being business minded its unrealistic so unfortunately i'd have to pass on placing them for advertising. This is more a sell off liquidation sale.

However if i ran a business doing this and had a stockpile i would do it. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
anyone into csgo? Im wanting to sell off some gun skins as i don't play it so much anymore. Taking DGB (digibyte) only at this point

https://steamcommunity.com/id/o0o0/inventory#730 --> my inventory for csgo

Take a look and feel free to pm me if there is something there you like and your offer in DGB on it.

Please note these guns aren't cheap ones and ive traded a lot so please don't attempt the i don't know price how about this. Only serious offers. There are blue gem knives in there etc so you'll have to inspect. Most of the factory new stattraks are clean looking ones. Looking to increase my DGB holdings and cut down on my gaming stuff so hopefully win for someone and myself.

Happy to escrow with someone reputable from the dgb community but if you'd like to do this you'll be responsible for their fees. Ive dealt with fake accounts in csgo before i check all steam ids.

ask in CSgo forum? maybe one of them interested or if they dont know about DGB maybe after you talk trade with dgb they will find some information

Thought i'd ask here as i just want DGB not any alt. Inventory is nice and thought some dgb gaming gamers here might respond.

sure
I think not many gamers here
i mean, let's say you are the promotion dgb in CSgo forum
because a lot of gamers out there who still do not know about dgb
legendary

Activity: 711
Merit: 250
legendary
anyone into csgo? Im wanting to sell off some gun skins as i don't play it so much anymore. Taking DGB (digibyte) only at this point

Take a look and feel free to pm me if there is something there you like and your offer in DGB on it.

Please note these guns aren't cheap ones and ive traded a lot so please don't attempt the i don't know price how about this. Only serious offers. There are blue gem knives in there etc so you'll have to inspect. Most of the factory new stattraks are clean looking ones. Looking to increase my DGB holdings and cut down on my gaming stuff so hopefully win for someone and myself.

Happy to escrow with someone reputable from the dgb community but if you'd like to do this you'll be responsible for their fees. Ive dealt with fake accounts in csgo before i check all steam ids.

ask in CSgo forum? maybe one of them interested or if they dont know about DGB maybe after you talk trade with dgb they will find some information

Thought i'd ask here as i just want DGB not any alt. Inventory is nice and thought some dgb gaming gamers here might respond.

legendary

Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

the Digibyte Minecraft server will be starting on November 2nd

Atleast good to see some news... Wink Maybe we go up then..
https://www.whub.io/startups/digibyte-holdings-limited/jobs/developer-blockchain-developer-1477367781

who want work with them can apply >>>

We are looking for ambitious members to join our team that shares our passion for all things blockchain.  After spending 4 years already in the blockchain space we are looking for advanced full stack developers that have a passion for NodeJS to help bring our blockchain applications to the next level.

You will be working with   Jared Tate .

Salary
Equity part is negotiable.

Salary range / month :  HK$ 20k-40k

Will the salary be more if you don't get to work with Jared Tate?
I'm a vet, not an  Expert Programmer
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
can you put a countdown timer link? much appreciated Wink

Can somebody resolve my problem...why is payments rejected?

http://prntscr.com/d0fpc6

click help right bottom and send ticket

Thanks for reply..i will try it now

click help right bottom and send ticket
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

https://www.whub.io/startups/digibyte-holdings-limited/jobs/developer-blockchain-developer-1477367781

who want work with them can apply >>>

We are looking for ambitious members to join our team that shares our passion for all things blockchain.  After spending 4 years already in the blockchain space we are looking for advanced full stack developers that have a passion for NodeJS to help bring our blockchain applications to the next level.

You will be working with   Jared Tate .

Salary
Equity part is negotiable.

Salary range / month :  HK$ 20k-40k
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
The majority of alts are going down right now, but in USD terms DGb has actually not lost much value at all because btc has went up over 100$.

Let us also remember that alot of idiots are falling for the Zcrash scheme and this is also having an effect on alt markets, I Suspect once it all comes crashing down we will see a panic back into the regular altcoins.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
just start to rebounce , UP trend.

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

There are delayed true statements due to come and I know many people would like this to be a pump and dump coin so shame on people like yourself can make a quick profit.
And for true DigiByte users like myself and those who in the DigiByte gaming community this is going to be a way of life coin to use as free trade no restrictions fast transactions and positive outcomes please stop flooding this thread with the constant useless brokern record saying of let's pump this coin.

The community wishes you well though and if you really do think this coin will go somewhere how about you come up with an idea and some positive feed back.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Agreed. Digibtye is a great coin with a great Dev but this roadmap news has been very disappointingly handled so far.

Jared might be waiting to see what is in Guldens 1.6.0 update that no one has any idea what is coming besides the Gulden devs. There might be things they are doing that digibyte might want to use. This could be the reason why the roadmap is being delayed.
Jared has already said he has just not personally had time to produce the roadmap and reading between the lines, something’s may have changed since the time he thought he was ready. Whatever the reason is, you cannot deny that it does not reflect well. Jared has his own excuses and you do not need to second guess them or be upset with people pointing out that this isn’t how things should be at DigiByte!

I have read the same thing between the lines.  In my opinion something HUGE is happening behind the scenes,  and (if I'm correct) we will know about it as soon as it will become reality.
So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley

What you guys should understand in cryptoland is this:

1. Devs rarely make a coin just for the well of humanity; so please stop saying things like "this is a long term project" or "if you don't believe the devs just dump"; in life there are wolves and sheeps, guess who you are.....?

2. The success of a coin is determined by the market. So if the price rise is GOOD if the price plumbs is BAD

3. When a dev states something and does not respect it (especially if it happens several times) well it's the alarm ringing because A) he's not good B) he jus lies. Even you guys can understand that in both cases it's BAD.

That said guys, cryptoworld is a dangerous world; I'm afraid it's full of clowns and scammers. Maybe this is not the case, but stay safe and try to pick coin after study and attention. NEVER totally trust in what is said.

P.S.
down down down we go, the buy sideisalmost empty. Hey dev, please tell again about the roadmap, investors and partnerships Grin
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
For the traders amongst us... It looks as if the receiver of Cryptsy is liquidating the asset. Aurora got a Crytsy wallet dumped the day before yesterday and Bittrex confirmed it to be a legal entity. After that I noticed several coins suffering high losses. So put some large orders at rediculous low prices and maybe they are executed.

Besides this I highly doubt the legal grounds of this liquidation... these funds were not Crytsy's
Activity: 248
Merit: 100

heh yeah I remember the windows compilation being a bit of a pain in the ass but I can take a look when I'm free.

Edit - Took a look through the major commit and everything looks pretty good. Well done on the difficulty algo.

I may have skimmed over it but have you tested exporting/importing privatekeys? It's easy to miss but the privkey address version is actually 128 + 0 rather than the standard 128 + 30 (mainnet addres version).

I fixed the private key import function with the params you listed. Working as it should now. Thanks!

Jump to: